It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ya know, though the world is affected, q is kind of American.... You anti brexit Brits really have no impact on us.. Just a heads up.... So far the antagonizrs , for the most part have been non americans. My 2 eyes are better than 5

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
So i read a few pages here.

Could anyone give an overview of the 300 page thread?

Your best bet is to read Dashen's summaries at the start of each thread. That way if a topic interests you, you can dive in to what we have researched and opinions.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I am from the so-called states

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: howtonhawky

Patriots within the US Military and intelligence Community asked Donald Trump to run for president years ago.
Together they are following through on a plan to save America from destruction as orchestrated by a globalist cabal of satanic pedo vores.
Also galaxies of memes.
Also possibly aliens

Also also also possibly just a scheme to get political subversive elements to out themselves for future Roundup
Why on earth would that resonate in me??

The Yes's and No's, the If's and then's. Then, you have the, Good, the Bad, the beautiful, and yes, the ugly..... It takes

All kinds of people
To Remake a World..

Aliens? Did you say Aliens? Oh, I'm certain if their around, they be watching....

Crazy conspiracy theories, what good are they if you can't have a little fun...

Who asked them to the party anyways??? LOL LOL

I couldn't resist...

You said something about a "Boot Camp" and a "Jamboree". No, boot camp is fine, I just want it above board, fair, honest, and not rigged!!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Anyone comment on NEW Q's #1798 & 1799 yet?
qanon.pub...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

That is a lame excuse. It isn't just me.

Just goes to show being obsessed and not believing something are not mutually exclusive.

I got you Outlier13.
Dask we are not meant to understand every drop or every line.
Q had stated before that a message was not for Anons. If you were paying attention, and not just completely biased and ignoring facts.

Q is a group, they are communicating among themselves as well.

Here dask.
qanon.pub...

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0537d5 No.1795210 📁
Jun 18 2018 02:27:31 (EST)
Anonymous ID: df6840 No.1795201 📁
Jun 18 2018 02:26:49 (EST)
Prolly going down the wrong road here, but …

Q post about sun, moon, etc.

Elon Musk.

Heat = Tesla cars exploding
Moon = Full moon 6/27 (or 6/28)
Stars = Musk b-day 6/28
Missions = Space X launch 6/29

Don't know if the dates mean anything, other than pointing to Musk (raw speculation at this point).

Question: Anybody have info on Elon Musk? Seems to be Eric Schmidt vs. Elon Musk re: AI.

Tesla cars exploding. Any info about who was killed in one or more of these? Links to anyone in cabal?

Would Musk be someone who might testify about something? Fraud in the government handouts for alternate energy?

Anyone? Bueller … Bueller?
>>1795201
Message not for Anons.
Q

Bold emphasis mine.
edit on 2-8-2018 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Dask we are not meant to understand every drop or every line.
Q had stated before that a message was not for Anons. If you were paying attention, and not just completely biased and ignoring facts.

I know Q said that. I just don't believe it.

ETA: To expand on that, I believe it is a cheesy way for Q to make people believe they are part of a secret group. Like they couldn't set up another channel to exchange info?
edit on 2-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Talked a bit about 1798. if you read the last part of the article. This fella said he was being sent messages directly to his head to kill Trump,Trump jr Ivanka and jared. I believe him

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

"What you believe" brings nothing to the table.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
TRUMP LIVE NOW!
www.youtube.com...

OR

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
"What you believe" brings nothing to the table.

Neither does "because Q said so".

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dashen

Q told us.
Lol
What does T say?

I'll kindly answer that research question

I present Mr T... Funny same message.... Coincidence.... Nah

edit on 822018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Welcome to My World

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, below is an interim decode on the CAPS tweets you quote. I need the full time including seconds in EST to do the timestamp bits of decode.

1) Tweet re food stamps:
CAPS gives as per bottom box in pic:

Guccifer gives:
"P" - "aor–ryb TPtoue"
"p" - "ryTo "
"Q" - "n n lQOO v"
"q" - "ttF."

2) Steel tweet:

"P" - "sbl BIpnltsag ,i "
"p" - "lBns "
"Q" - " coogn p,enlntai"
"q" - "lCl e "

Nothing obvious that I can see...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks Rel, That is one jumble of letters. I'll look closer and send you time stamps on any further ones that stick out to me

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Q#1794

FISA

From SS July 28th:

"Then there is the whole FISA warrant fiasco. The unredacted portion contradicts the official version of how the dossier was obtained. No name for instance met with LP,PS,JPC and Gina Haspel in the UK to get the bogus dossier and proves that he lied about how he got it in the first place. However the real damning parts include the three attempts to convince the FBI that the dossier is legit despite the fact that they always told Steele,FusionGPS and No name it could not be verified and thus never warranted a FISA to begin with. That and the heavily reliance on unverified intel from the UK and FVEY that never went through the proper channels will cause huge problems for them. Ironically that extreme push of the bogus dossier and the impatience of the people involved also sealed their fates."

link

Interesting to note that Lisa Page's status, at least according to DJT himself, has changed. She is now the "Lovely Lisa Page." Gina we know changed. My feeling is we won't see at lot of the wreckage this causes.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That stadium is packed!
Only saw one Q sign so far.

Where are you EBB?

EDT: Make that TWO Q signs.
edit on 2-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The meaning of the symbol 'Y' can be interpreted in many ways, one of which is what I personally assumed it means in the context of the arch or keystone, another of which, in a different context, is the meaning you and others assume it means, i.e., the horned Baphomet. Either way, we are both making our own assumptions, neither of which might be wrong depending on the contexts. Symbols are open to interpretation. Here's another interpretation by Albert C. Mackey in his 'Encyclopedia', which seems to me to be valid also:

The twenty-fifth letter of the English alphabet derived from the Greek T. One of the symbols of Pythagoras was the Greek letter Upsilon, T. for which, on account of the similarity of shape, the Romans adopted the letter Y of their own alphabet. Pythagoras said that the two horns of the letter symbolized the two different paths of virtue and vice, the right branch leading to the former and the left to the latter. It was therefore called Litera Pythagorae, the Letter of Pythagoras. Thus the Roman poet Martial says, in one of his epigrams: Litera Pythagorae, discrimine secta bicorni, Humanae vitae speciem pracferre videtur. The letter of Pythagoras, parted by its two-branched division, appears to exhibit the image of human life.

I fully expect this post to be removed for its irrelavance, lol. We're supposed to be talking about the letter Q, not Y.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Dashen if ya don't mind..

I present Mr Y

And he kind of sings the song

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BREAKING: Active shooter @ WPAFB.

Interesting! I live in Dayton, and there is almost nothing but secret stuff in this city...and the surrounding burbs, of course. More of the base is underground, than above.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Wright-Patt and Dayton in general is number one or number two in the entire AirForce for secret and weird stuff. The Air Force Research Lab being the main culprit. All kinds of crazy stuff going on there..

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join