It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes that was amazing they found him pretty quick. What I thought Q wanted was one of the photos he took. That's why I thought the request was strange. He stated in the interview he didn't take any his phone was dead. Here's what I think was happening. A few peoples phones were targeted last night. The subject of a photo would have no idea what the photo looks like until they actually see it. See where I'm going with this? They already had the photos and just needed to match it as soon as it hit the web. I think they picked the wrong guy to showcase that little capability. NOW THAT'S a WHOA moment.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

a reply to: queenofswords

"Q" did say "At some point the streets (for them) will not be safe.
Q"

that sounds like a call-out

You are manipulating to try and link Qs drop, to the wording SS used when asked about Q.
You are adding your own words.
Streets not being safe can mean, safe from arrest, safe from mass protest, safe from being insulted for being scum and betraying humanity.

Q never said violence.
You are the only one that places the violence link.
And you, like always, who are u?
edit on 1-8-2018 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Mueller also made a deal with Jeffrey Epstein. The most infamous pedo out there. He turned him FBI informant.

Who exactly did Epstein help bring down? Seriously asking.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Mueller also made a deal with Jeffrey Epstein. The most infamous pedo out there. He turned him FBI informant.

Who exactly did Epstein help bring down? Seriously asking.

Hillary Clinton...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Nobody, yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Forgive me if this was mentioned, too busy to scroll back... Gotta go !

"Its Like the "Q" , You knew i was coming"

Sarah Sanders at start of today's briefing

Yeah, but I really think she was using the word "cue", not "the Q".

Phonological ambiguity is an NLP technique. Early Bandler stuff...although he likely just modelled it and codified it, from someone else. Erickson or Chomsky, would be my guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
My wife just told me she got tickets to Trump's rally tomorrow.

WWG1WGA

Sounds like a good woman!
Have Fun!

We'll all expect a full report.

Pictures live. Promise.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Had FOX on tonight...I've been hearing an unusually large amt. of stories of violence against Trump supporters stories (Hannity now/Tucker/earlier).
I wonder if FOX is getting in early countering the new MSM Anti-Q (Q is a violent movement) narrative.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

they are both creating a narrative that if we all chose to ignore wouldn't be able to exist

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Because the MSM keep using the anti-semitism / anti-jew concept, without any evidence whatsoever, one can see that "the Jewish Question" was set up by the cult/cabal as a decoy and deflection all along. Its possible that supposed "Jews" were put out in front for the Luciferian cult to hide behind.

Along similar lines, they hide behind "Catholic Christians" until the sex-predator-infiltration of the Church is complete. They hide in Qatar and Saudi Arabia behind "Muslims", until the destruction of that Religion through extremism and terrorism is complete.

Their agenda is already accomplished in that no sane person has any confidence in Judaism, Islam, Christianity...which were the last large cognitive buffers against the satanic-atheistic-NWO.

They gave their patsies names to make it look as if they are "Jewish": Zucker, Zuckerberg, Goldman, Epstein, Weinstein, etc. Jews, Muslims and Christians are their favorite scapegoat because these were the only Religions that were trying to warn against the cult.

The cult has assumed control of the major world religions, governments, media, while being loyal to none of them.

Fortunately their work is easy to see because their work always results in confusion and strife.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

heard some Twitter accounts and FB accounts are getting shutdown looks like Q is getting "that which we do not speak of" treatment...

need an e-mail blast list
edit on 1-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Less than 24hrs to make a Q shirt.

You're going to need Wax, feathers and some 16 penny nails.

I'll go get Daedalus.

edit on 1-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: WTH did I jut copy and paste????? Oh, well.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
think I'm going to look into getting an IPS/IDS appliance for my house
edit on 1-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Facebook security chief abruptly quits

“Facebook’s Chief Security Officer @alexstamos, who presented yesterday on political influence campaigns from bad actors on the platform , officially has a new job and is leaving Facebook.” That was fast.

One day he's talking about Russians influencing Mid-term elections, the next day he's out of a job.

Tick Tock Spooks.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'll try not to fly too close.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com... mpression=true

can't remember who made the post about Fox countering the liberal narrative with almost the same narrative themselves... yup things just got ramped up a notch for the 2018 elections, it's probably going to get worse as we approach the elections

man these people want to tear us apart and I think it's working

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Qanon - The Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory explained

No you dimwits, your "article" doesnt "explain" a thing.

How a conspiracy theory that Trump and Robert Mueller are secretly working together got from Reddit to Trump rallies.

Several lies already in the opening line. Most of us dont believe Robert Mueller is a white hat. The truth is, we dont know. Q did not originate in "Reddit" but the Chans.

Why should I even read an article that starts out like this? You know what? I wont.

The zero-research author of this article (they let teens run their newspapers)

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The anti-Q bots are hitting the #Qanon twitter thread very heavily tonight.

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join