It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Good Evening All..
Trusting the Plan, which to me means Trusting...lol...something "Bigly"
Very embarrassed I lost my cool yesterday, not helpful and not very kind to scold another member, I'm Sorry. For what's it's worth, as hard as I try to keep the Faith, practice what I preach, stay centered and focused.....the fires and heatwave in CA have me un-nerved. LOL...and kind of "Cranky" ..

It blows my mind that the Q movement has gotten any attention on MSM, today I was cleaning my Pop's "en-suite" ..lol...sounds better then his bathroom ! He had on a news show that brought up Q at Trump rally....WOW, I watched the segment with some lady who kept the confused "Tucker" puppy face on her face while some pundit explained to her that the whole thing started with the False and Dangerous " Ping Pong Conspiracy" , he actually represented the "Theory" pretty accurately, but framed it like the whole thing was absurd. I'll try and find the clip.

Meanwhile a little or "bigly", cute bear smelling a flower..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good point. And I think Sarah Sanders gave the most appropriate answer to a loaded question.

The way I see it, the MSM shot their load today. They brought out all their artillery with literally every major outlet dishing out anti-Q articles and segments. What's next? The ball is in OUR court because from here we can only clarify the muddy waters. They did us a favor by introducing millions of new eyes and ears today. And let's face it, what worse could they possibly say about Q now?

The only thing I see ( and I hate typing this ) is that the cabal will try to pull off a false flag. They'll insert someone, somewhere doing something reckless and violent who just happens to have a car full of Q paraphernalia complete with a notebook full of pizzagate theories and a copy of Mein Kampf.

We know their cowardly games
edit on 1-8-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Cranky, if I may add, we are not violent but MSM need to understand that for a democracy to work there is a responsibility on us, the citizens, to continually Question!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Ummmmm, I don't care for her music or follow her so it must be something else. But critical thinking said well go look at a pop stars page and just see what they get. Could have been Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber etc. She was in Philly 2 nights ago and the local media hasn't shut up it. First one that came to mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Either accounting or camera for the numbers given.

LurkNoMore I think clarified it well.

As an answer to the question posed, it would be millions of people.

I didn't think Q would be that ambiguous and intel guys should have recognized the other interpretation.

So I will go with the majority. I would very much like to know if ATS is monitored by the Q team.

P

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Do you think this project started BEFORE all the Speilberg accusations came out or after?

Is she doing this on purpose?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The life and times of a hit man ... from the Boss' perspective.

P

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That is a lot of money that needs to be paid

on a serious note, this "Q" cult is no different than the #Resistance cult, to you, everything is a bot, or fake, or Soros, anyone that dares challenge the cult, or shows Q failed and is giving false information, you all say they are "paid shills" you only listen to your own hivemind, you guys are not open-minded, you guys don't want to research, you want Trump to be the superhero in your own fantasy to justify his presidency

now, who does that sound like... #TheResistance, that is exactly what you sound like

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

A thought on the V wide angle lens and the smaller one, Phoenix:

Would wide angle be used to show a large crowd (and the number of Q posters in the room) whereas the smaller one be used for tracking an individual?

I.E. Do we need to start watching out for black hats stirring up at rallies?

edit on 1-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Totally agree, the false flag spin is coming. The best way to defeat your enemy is to know what's coming and counter the move. The 4AM talking points have already painted the picture. Deranged and Dangerous lunatics. It's incumbent on us all to push the truth even harder to expose them

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well Said

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Is the Clinton/Spielberg show going to be called "Rehabilitating Big Brother - the Cabal Detox"?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The greater the number, the more reach you have.

Look up aircraft videos for the Nikon P9000.

Incredible reach.

P

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well this should add a few bump to the road

Enjoy the Show Quster

Twitter

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Good point. And I think Sarah Sanders gave the most appropriate answer to a loaded question.

The way I see it, the MSM shot their load today. They brought out all their artillery with literally every major outlet dishing out anti-Q articles and segments. What's next? The ball is in OUR court because from here we can only clarify the muddy waters. They did us a favor by introducing millions of new eyes and ears today. And let's face it, what worse could they possibly say about Q now?

The only thing I see ( and I hate typing this ) is that the cabal will try to pull off a false flag. They'll insert someone, somewhere doing something reckless and violent who just happens to have a car full of Q paraphernalia complete with a notebook full of pizzagate theories and a copy of Mein Kampf.

We know their cowardly games

Good Lord!

Your post scares the hell out of me.

Are we really on the verge of a another civil war here in the United States?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Are we really on the verge of a another civil war here in the United States?

No! Absolutely not!

If that option was available it would have happened decades ago.

This entire operation is designed to avoid a civil war at all costs.

P

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
DECODE of Q #1792 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Highlighting this because 3 decodes on same post seem to point to some event in Miami in the water...

FGD = Fibreglass dinghy
OPV = Offshore Patrol Vessels
D7p = D7 is "Seventh Coast Guard District (Miami, FL)"

ETA - May also tie in to the "Fishing is fun!" line in #1793

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What Spielberg accusations? The ones from that Looney isaac kappy?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I've also noticed many q supporters believe trump to be ordained by God. What a joke.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Do you know what the red x means beside someone's name I'm seeing quite a few of those on Twitter.

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join