It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Q not only managed to make it to the television "news channels" but even beyond..to the affiliates..

Channel 5 did a segment in the six thirty local news slot ...

It was not pretty..

i saw this new narrative the msm is running ,claiming the Q movement is violent coming a mile out..

On page 76:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:13 AM
a reply to: Skyfloating

This is why I get a little squeamish when people start saying WWG1WGA..

Q keeps saying be careful who you follow..

I'm not a blind follower and I have no idea what other posters actually believe, I am also non militant.
I will not be lumped in with people screaming for blood in the streets..

I would like to see justice. I would like to know the truth. And this thread has gone along way in connecting some very obscure dots..

And that is why I keep coming back.

Another mention of this here, in page 125 a response to the first attempt to spin the Q movement as violent..

When you recognize the tactic, it's hard not to see coming.. ;

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:22 PM
A reply to Tjack

The real spin is them implying threats of violence..

I saw this coming..

Sky also made mention of infiltrating agitators eventually being used like they have done with so many other movements..

It is why, as I have said before you will not see me saying"WWG1WGA" ..

Need moar popcorn....

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 1-8-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Added : to the affiliates..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

No one said it would be easy. The sleazy cabal fights dirty, who would have thunk it? LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days. Remember 11/11 the news has to be out.

I know this will have zero long lasting effects but here goes.

Today's salvo in the media was just that. A burn in if you will, to get it out there. Not one single article will be truthful. Way back a TRUTHFUL article about the collusion mess and HRC was posted, the read was 2 hours long - 1 3/4 hours too long. Those who knew didn't read it, those who were indifferent didn't read it, those who didn't care didn't read it. All MSM Q stuff will be 2 minutes tops, my personal Q story takes 1 hour. Don't expect anything but lies from a liars medium.

Folks will start arguing the media points, jews, Conspiracy theory et al, JUST like the media wants. Pages and pages devoted to "Q never mentioned jews" followed by "ha, jews again huh?" and 10 more pages - just like the media wants.

Two nuts will do a staged event, they'll shout "Jihady Q" before they drive into a McDonalds and the car will be full of Q stuff with maps and books even. And around the merry go round we go again as people argue the wrong things. What have Q people really learned?

The media folks will debunk their own strawmen over and over for a few weeks (sadly too many Qsters will play along).

My warning: Learn to control yourselves in all forums Q people, learn to let things go without demanding the last word. Not one single media person, provocateur or other has EVER been convinced of anything by last wording, and your words will not be the first to do it - really! Why? Because consciousness has NEVER worked that way and it won't start now. Let people play their parts alone. Three months is not long to wait.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Aallanon

I still want to know how the algorithm picks those books for that search. That is very strange...

Military Intelligence can do amazing things. Yesterday when Q asked the person who held up the "Q" cut-out to post a picture of him/herself anywhere on the web, and the Q team would find it, I thought to myself, WOW.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

They are scared #less and they should be. They took over our country, violate all of our rights and commit mass genocide in multiple countries in our name.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Yikes. That's beyond disturbing.

On a softer note, Dungeons and Dragons is up to 5E (fifth edition). Ironically enough they changed the combat system to be based around advantage.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons if you will confesses to being a member of the Illuminati...

Imagine

a reply to: Enderdog

It's Kingdom Come.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Don't get me started. What about Tarp? I hope all that comes out before Q is done.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I have putting in Q Id's into google books and it seems some new books are coming up, ones I haven't seen before.

I am no expert on this but thought I would mention it.

Also has that Lady Tigrrr responded at all?

Just briefly a few days back.

We could use BOTH of our Tiger ladies back here.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Has Q ever mentioned TARP?

TARP;

The Troubled Asset Relief Program was a $700 billion bank bailout. On October 3, 2008, Congress authorized it through the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. It allowed the U.S. Department of the Treasury to infuse cash into the nation's banks to keep them operating. Congress approved $350 billion for use in 2008. President Obama chose to not use the remaining $350 billion. TARP expired on October 3, 2010.

he Treasury Department also used TARP funds to either buy preferred stock in or make loans to four other groups. AIG ($40 billion). Community banks ($92 billion). Big Three auto companies ($80.7 billion). Citigroup and Bank of America ($45 billion). The Treasury Department lent $20 billion of TARP funds to the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility. The TALF program was managed by the Federal Reserve.

www.thebalance.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks I try to keep up but sometimes the Q flies fast around here.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Archive offline. He's scared.
edit on 1-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

for i know the thoughts that i think toward you...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
so is there 58 million people tracking Q?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

you should see my stars mostly just twitchy triangles and ursa major and scorpio.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

i don't know i'm a scriptwriter thats from jerimiah 29:11. It's about appointing a time.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

noodle bakers

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
so is there 58 million people tracking Q?

I want to see what Hannity and his “fans” have to say about Q.

He has a checkered history when it comes to women. (Allegedly)

Also his piece on Roseanne might as well have been done by Acosta.

Doubt Murdoch even lets him bring it up.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'd love to see the 4am talking points be blown apart by Q or an Anon intercepting the comms and adding an outrageous (but true) talking point to their list then confessing to adding it.

Maybe something like "Hugh Heffner's Playboy mansion was used as a honeypot to blackmail the rich and powerful".

Q in a recent post implies they knew about articles before they came up. I think they do get the 4 am talking points but are laying low to keep getting them. The blackhats in the media have some whitehat spies in their midst I think.

Trump seems to be a step ahead more than he is not in this regard.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join