It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
First they dont mention Q at all for a year, then when forced to acknowledge, they all call it a dangerous, violent and anti-jewish conspiracy theory at the same time. Q never said anything about Jews. Q never endorsed violence. Now for all to see: MSM lies.

Its all very revealing...

Violent?

I thought Q “fanatics” were all about peace in NK and Iran? I thought the validity of the movement was based on maintaining peace in those regions?

Anti-semetic?

Q has mentioned Israel once... to point out that they haven’t mentioned Israel.

I find it quite amusing that the MSM KNOWS in advance that the Khazars are threatened by exposure.

Dangerous?

Only to the people at the top with...”certain proclivities for perversion”

Q has the MSM right where they want them

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No generally they don't, maybe they just see it as a coincidence that the early Nihilist and Anarchist advocates just happened to come from Neo-Frankist family backgrounds, that their entire attitude is based upon esoteric doctrine and that they are in fact religious cultists with a tendency to project that accusation onto others, all a coincidence...

a reply to: XAnarchistX

Great those sound like suitable last words.

No. Wait....tell me you didn't just deploy the Smocking Gun!!!

These truth crumbs can lead to total implosion, if used carelessly to overload the hive mind too abruptly!

Nice shot though! I assume you meant to type *cuckists?

;o)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Some friendly advice..I don't think it's a good idea to joke that you or others are Russian bots. The MSM could cherry pick comments in threads like these and push a false Russian narrative. Taken out of context, that is.

just my q sense

But we're not Russian bots anymore. We're Jew hating occultists now. Do try to keep up.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemongrab

originally posted by: Skyfloating
First they dont mention Q at all for a year, then when forced to acknowledge, they all call it a dangerous, violent and anti-jewish conspiracy theory at the same time. Q never said anything about Jews. Q never endorsed violence. Now for all to see: MSM lies.

Its all very revealing...

Violent?

I thought Q “fanatics” were all about peace in NK and Iran? I thought the validity of the movement was based on maintaining peace in those regions?

Anti-semetic?

Q has mentioned Israel once... to point out that they haven’t mentioned Israel.

I find it quite amusing that the MSM KNOWS in advance that the Khazars are threatened by exposure.

Dangerous?

Only to the people at the top with...”certain proclivities for perversion”

Q has the MSM right where they want them

Checkmate.

It really is a wonderful game.

Although this here isn't a game.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You got a PM

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Black cube,

Israeli Operatives Who Aided Harvey Weinstein Collected Information on Former Obama Administration Officials

The e-mail appears to be part of an undercover campaign by an Israeli private-intelligence firm to discredit Obama officials who had been leading proponents of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal. The campaign was first reported, on Saturday, by the British newspaper the Observer. However, sources familiar with the effort and pages of documents obtained by The New Yorker reveal that there is more to understand. Two of those sources told me on Sunday that the operation was carried out by Black Cube—a firm that was also employed by Harvey Weinstein and that offers its clients access to operatives from “Israel’s élite military and governmental intelligence units,” including the Mossad.

In the Iran operation, as in its operation for Weinstein, Black Cube focussed much of its work on reporters and other media figures, sometimes using agents who posed as journalists. The company compiled a list of more than thirty reporters who it believed were in touch with Obama Administration officials, annotated with instructions about how to seek negative information. Transcripts produced by Black Cube reveal that the firm secretly recorded a conversation between one of its agents and Trita Parsi, a Swedish-Iranian author. The conversation, which began as a general discussion of Iran policy, quickly devolved into questions about Rhodes, Kahl, and whether they had personally profited off of the Iran policy. “I’ve had the first part of the conversation five hundred times,” Parsi recalled, of his conversation with the agent, who claimed to be a reporter. “But then he started asking about personal financial interests, and that was more unusual. He was pushing very, very hard.”

The Observer reported that aides of President Trump had hired Black Cube to run the operation in order to undermine the Iran deal, allegations that Black Cube denies. “The idea was that people acting for Trump would discredit those who were pivotal in selling the deal, making it easier to pull out of it,” a source told the Observer. One of the sources familiar with the effort told me that it was, in fact, part of Black Cube’s work for a private-sector client pursuing commercial interests related to sanctions on Iran. (A Trump Administration spokesperson declined to comment to the Observer on the allegations.)

www.newyorker.com...
edit on 1-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 1-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Trump knows about Epstein...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: IAMTAT

So basically a win win.
that Damn winning....sick of it

Yes. Winning.

'The loveliest trick of the Devil is to persuade you that he doesn't exist!”
- Baudelaire

Q is not only creating a powerful 'Battle Tulpa'...bringing a multi-faceted 'Thought form' to life through public awareness and belief, but Q is simultaneously exposing the existence of 'The Devil', his many hiding places,..and those who've selfishly helped to keep him hidden.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Isn't that what "Q" wanted... so, is it happening...

Nah. Not yet. Gotta tease the crowd for awhile first. But that timid little try...easily side-slipped...will give someone else a little more oomph for next time. In showbiz, timing is everything...

ETA: I starred you for noticing...but my stars in this venue, have a tough time sticking...so just add one in your mind, to whatever you see on your reply.
edit on 1-8-2018 by Enderdog because: Slippery stars

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

How could he not?

That would be like Mueller not knowing about Q...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Cheers - replied.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Millions know about Epstein. How many I wonder know about Kidman's Daddy.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What i am surprised about is that they haven't blamed the whole Q phenomenon on a Russian psy-op. I thought that would be the way they would try to discredit Q. They blame Russia for everything Trump related, so why not this?

They will, once this hit job attempt by the media doesn't work.

Then after that is will be a "Deranged Q Fan". We've seen their script before.

What the media fails to realize is even these kind of smear pieces give us tons more exposure to those who have never heard of Q.

We need to remain calm and ask probing questions to those that come to find out more about Q. Sure there will be more distractors coming here as well but there will be more trying to find out if this is more than what the media has portrayed.

We knew this was coming, it was predictable and Q even encouraged it. The opposition thinks they are in control of this narrative, they would be wrong.

Bring it on...
edit on 1-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Be careful what you wish for. This is not A GAME. Think about the pic in front of Avantti's firm. What if he was a false flag?

Think school shootings. Best not to encourage their raving side.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Juan Williams on The FIVE just made fun of Q signs at Trump Rally.
It's in all their 4 am talking points now.

Good! He'll be another fool with egg on his face. If you listen to his arguments (as I do almost every day, on "The Five"), Juan is not very bright.

Just saw that Q post 1793 addressed Juan's comments.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have putting in Q Id's into google books and it seems some new books are coming up, ones I haven't seen before.

I am no expert on this but thought I would mention it.

Also has that Lady Tigrrr responded at all?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I still want to know how the algorithm picks those books for that search. That is very strange...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: CADpro

What's an EBT card?

It's the replacement for food stamps. Aid to help poor people buy food.

Also a multi-billion dollar cash cow to Big Banks, to Administrate the program. Haven't looked in a few years...but, it was JP Morgan Stanley last Iooked. EBT article

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join