It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Great breakdown of missle photo

mis sle photo breakdown

Judge for yourself.... Military says no missle but.....look at blow ups

Good analysis there.

I'm not buying a 20 sec exposure of a copter. It ascends or descends 1000's of feet straight up or down in 20 seconds?

Plus the plume (?) Has a solid white rectangular object at the top?

It's a mystery that hasn't been fully explained.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Anons were saying by height measurements, that Comey was next to LP and PS was at the front of the pack.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It's not censorship he violated community standards. I have friends who have been banned from Facebook numerous times.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Oh that's why it's stock price dropped 19%. LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I showed the pic to a Retired Military dude, he confirmed rocket/missile.

There was no conversation prior to showing the pic, just a "hey, can you tell me what this is? Or what it's supposed to be?" kind of question.

Without hesitation he answered "A rocket, or a Missile. Looks like a missile. Used to shoot the off all the time."

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: tjack

It's funny that hidden messages should be brought up.

I was just reading today that JA had embedded leaks in a blockchain somewhere a few years ago.

Several people claimed to have unlocked them.

No idea how true.

I also read on a blog that the Sarah Silverman pic was disected by anons and found to not be photoshped like a hand with a phone or anything except some of her wrinkles were removed

All with a grain of salt.

Wouldn't it be interesting if "you have more than you know" is because info is hiding in plain site somewhere and we have the code already?

Frustrating.

Maybe the pixelknot unlock codes are embedded in the pic drops, themselves?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Facebook is listening to you 24/7/365.
Literally.
[F9 algorithm]
Are they recording/safe-housing?
Metadata collection?
Building 8.
DARPA.
[CHINA-CHINA-CHINA]
Q

27 Jul 2018 - 1:49:29 PM

Who recently pulled out of FB?
Artificial support.
What events recently occurred in China
Why did China suddenly reverse course?
The more you know.
Q

www.facebook.com...

Why does it say Hack in the bottom pics of this page?

www.facebook.com...

Facebook has locations in Utah(Eagle Mountain) across the street fromCamp William FOB Military base

From 2011 to 2013, the National Security Agency (NSA) built a US$1.5 billion Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center atCamp Williams, the first in a series of data centers required for the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative.[2][3][4] The 1,500,000 square feet (140,000 m2) facility is built on 200 acres (81 ha) where Camp Williams' former airfield was located on the west side of Utah Highway 68. It is rumored to be capable of storing 1 yottabyte of data by 2015, although this figure remains highly speculative.[5][6][7] The facility will use 65 megawatts of electricity and will cost another $2 billion for hardware, software, and maintenance.[5]

This facility will greatly increase the NSA's ability to store and process millions of emails, IMs, SMS, and phone calls made daily by people around the world and in the United States.[8]
edit on 27-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

How do you NOT violate community standards if you post anything other than their selected narrative? Or cute cat pics, or pics of your food?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Why do you have to interrogate anyone who isn't Pro-Q about why they are here. This really is a forum-gang. Mods need to have a word

You are free to post in any threads on this website, you don't have to agree with everyone.

As soon as someone comes along who doesn't want to play the same game its "Why are you here?".

Its getting really pathetic. Stop taking it as a personal attack or that everyone who doesn't believe the Q-cult-line is trying to change your opinion.

Stay if you want, post if you want. I'm guessing it won't be anything new we haven't heard before in the 8 previous threads MULTIPLE times. It just distracts from the purpose of these threads, but maybe that's the purpose of such posts.

The same could be said about your posts and numerous other head-nodders and chest thumpers who give each other the thumbs up.

This thread is about discussing the White House insider, Q's, postings, their validity and meaning. Stop pretending people are infiltrating your secret society, this isn't a thread just for Pro Q posts.
edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Anons were saying by height measurements, that Comey was next to LP and PS was at the front of the pack.

The guy at the front looks even taller.

I showed the pic to a Retired Military dude, he confirmed rocket/missile.

Did you tell him it was a timelapsed photo?

That could have gotten a different answer from him.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The stock dropped because it's an overvalued company and people are using it less and less because of many reasons.

link   

lol ascends for 1000's of feet?

Just because someone drew a pretty red arrow straight up shouldn't affect your thinking lol. Its going overhead.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Was Facebook overvalued also?

In your expert opinion,what stocks do you think are undervalued?
edit on 27-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: daskakik

That's such a crappy photo, are there 3 or 4 people in front of LP and JC even? Who would the other people be?

Where would Q even get such a photo and use it if they weren't trying to lay some dots down.

To my knowledge was Comey even in the UK at anytime during that timeframe?

The UK needs to step up its spy cam detail ability.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Ipso facto it's a rocket.

I just showed it to my dog and my dog immediately start whirling round and round like a helicopter.

No prior conversation and I've never taught him that trick before.

Without hesitation he did it. Also just for kicks, I've got 30 years of heli experience and confirm 100% that its a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Aallanon

Why would somebody act against their own best interest?

Someone/something is making them do it.

Good thinking. Blackmail and threates of harming their family would make people act against their best interests.

Isn't that exactly why Flynn pleaded guilty for lying?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: doobydoll

Further to this, what "brings him back" was good feelings and positive posts.

Cult alarm bells should be going off.

Superficial charm, grandiosity & self-importance.

interesting

so what brings you back?
are you a masochist?

Once again the point goes over your head.

Bring him back means back to the being a Q follower. Not to this thread specifically. lol

I like watching things burn, cults crumble and see where the rats scatter to. A good debunk is feeling you can't imagine.
Or maybe I just get a kick out of crushing this fantasy and your hopes and dreams. I dunno. Why do you care so much?

Why do you all try and make it about me instead of the topic? Stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I just showed it to my dog and my dog immediately start whirling round and round like a helicopter.

Man that is a smart dog.

Since this was in my junk drawer, it is from the same cam the following night. As I said the first time I posted it, "Are they launching missiles every night?"

edit on 27-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I believe they were saying that one of the guys was "no name" and there was speculation that the other woman could be Haspel? They were still working it out when I was there. I lurk a little but don't normally stay long, and I never post.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join