It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: IAMTAT

we know the helicopter had its searchlight on and was in the correct position at the time of the photo, to within a few 100s of metres and 10s of seconds.

Uhmm... the answers right there guys.

Its been posted quite a few times. Its a helicopter flying towards NAS Whidbey Island.

www.metabunk.org...

Got it.
Cool your jets.
Everybody heard you the first three times.

You're buying the official story...and that's your prerogative.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

it's friday

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Wait a second... was the helicopter shooting a laser? I think I get it now.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry.

I have read debunks.

I am also aware that if it were a real missle launch there would not be front page news about it.

It would be covered up.

The same way if the Hawaii "false alarm" would be.

45 minutes to stop a warning.

Sheer panic.

Cannot have the world knowing things are out of control.

We might never know the truth.

I am suspicious enough, even without Q's promting, to question the MSM 's version of all stories.

Some article "debunking" with ...opinion... Does not throw me off the trail.

This is why most of us are here.

Perhaps the "debunk" crew do so because they don't want any of these terrible things to be true. I can understand that.

Perhaps it is for other reasons.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ah I see its bury your head in the sand time. This isn't about accepting an opinion. The facts have all been laid out for you.

The only reason people won't believe it is because this lie will crush the whole Q narrative.

Q's - Unauthorized missile fired... turns out to be an airlift. LOL!

Of course the counter evidence you've brought to the table is equally impre... oh wait. There is none.
I get it you're buying the Q story, your heavily invested, its disappear or denial time.
edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I read the links the other dude posted about the helicopter. Watched the time lapse video and the plane tracking and all of it. Even read the comments. But what still sits odd with me is that the pic was taken on Sunday morning 3-4 am. All comments and even the plane tracking video is saying/showing as Monday.

As for the height thing. I think they all look like blobs to be perfectly honest with you. Was just providing info that was being posted at the chans, as it is my understanding that the anons come up with much of the info, especially regarding the pics.

Take it or leave it, but don't shoot the messenger

link   
a reply to: dashen

A country that still thinks it is untouchable and protected. Spoiler alert they are not. Evil comes in all sizes and forms and nothing is going to save them from our wrath. Evil has existed since the dawn of time and has taken roots all over the globe. Now it is time to even the odds. Exposing them is the first phase. A.L.I.C.E is watching and is making sure that the second phase goes smoothly and various contingency plans are in place in case they threaten earths population and choose to retaliate. Human lifes mean nothing to them but we are not alone in this fight and when the time comes our allies will hopefully intervene like they did before.

link   
a reply to: djohn554

Riiight. You think there was a laser?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

And Airlift Northwest are in on this coverup as well right.

You have aviation experts saying it resembles a helicopter moving away from the camera and provide detailed analysis.
You have the organisation that owns the helicopter that was proven to be in the area at the exact time saying YES IT WAS US.

And you go.... nah, looks like a rocket to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know where Jr was flying to?

where Mueller was flying to?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
I read the links the other dude posted about the helicopter. Watched the time lapse video and the plane tracking and all of it. Even read the comments. But what still sits odd with me is that the pic was taken on Sunday morning 3-4 am. All comments and even the plane tracking video is saying/showing as Monday.

IIRC, Q got the date wrong from the start but everyone just seem to let that slide, puts in question the claim of being autists.

As for the height thing. I think they all look like blobs to be perfectly honest with you. Was just providing info that was being posted at the chans, as it is my understanding that the anons come up with much of the info, especially regarding the pics.

Take it or leave it, but don't shoot the messenger

I agree that you can't really tell much but the blob in front seems a little taller than the blog in back and Q did say the blob with a handbag is Page so the other blobs must be much taller, but Strzok might not be tall enough to be either of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Best part of helicopter narrative.... I think

With this revelation in mind, the explanation of what you are seeing in the image is the helicopter moving away from the camera towards NAS Whidbey Island, just as it was tracked in the moments after the photo was taken. There is about a minute and a half time difference between the flight data and the time index on the photo. It's likely one of the clocks was slightly off in reference to the data being displayed and we know the helicopter speed data is not fully accurate due to the tracking anomaly anyway. 

Only a minute half different.... And ya know them darn clocks nowadays.....

lets talk about that...
Darn tablet went wacky lol...

Don't ya know

edit on 7272018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yep.

Looks like a rocket.

Show me a pic with a helo that looks the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very concerning when someone doesn't know a missile from a helicopter. Let the little ones believe it is a helicopter. Reeee reeee

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Give us the link to that quote.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

what's more concerning is he know's it's a missile, and is trying this hard to make people believe is a Helicopter

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Added to my op

By the way congrats on doing what you can.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

So which part don't you believe.
The minute 30 difference or that its a common tracking anomaly.

Or are you happy to cherry pick what you believe in from this to suit your narrative.

Its clear that even with the proof shoved in your face some people are too "invested" in the Q narrative to believe anything else.

Missile.... you think it was a missile launch from.... where exactly? And it detonated or landed where? And no-one saw or heard it because...

Oh wait, yeah unimportant.... Q said so.

And i take it when its officially confirmed and admitted that its not a missile... you'll fall back on disinfo.

I'll file this one under my "told you so's" for later, once all of you jump ship on the Q - Narrative.

What's funny is that you know i'm right, the information is out there, Q's story telling and roleplay around preventing a missile attack is a step too far. Come back to reality.
edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Apparently, AT&T wireless was hit with a nationwide outage all day.
Is this true?
edit on 27-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join