It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Sure I can, I didn't select where I was born, I have no feelings towards any "country" or State, but, if I wanted, yeah, I could move

did you have a point?
edit on 27-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I don't need a link. It's ridiculous that if anyone questions the legitimacy of Q then they are called a shill. Even the title of this thread is misleading. It says white house insider. There is zero definitive proof of Q being an insider.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Can anyone update me on this missile story?

That Q drop is implying that the Hawaii missile debocle happened when POTUS was in AF1 and the 2 are connected?

Where did that photo of a missile come from? Was there an actual missile launched that day?

I could be mistaken but wasn't that photo from a (Seattle or some NW town) news live feed. I remember that being after Trump's Asian trip but I could be wrong.

Trumps plane did make an unexpected stop in Hawaii from what I remember.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Don't understand what "If" means?

Obviously "Q" is someone, but their information is False and Fake News, they are no "insider" they have no intelligence

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Twitter shares experience worst single day percentage drop since 2014

Not surprising considering they now ban high profile politicians, shadowban accounts and manipulate their feed.

I used to get most Q research on Twitter, now its impossible to find anything valid with the old hashtags unless one
goes directly to certain accounts. Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

These companies and politicians are willing to lose money and elections to push the agenda, makes you wonder why.

Why would somebody act against their own best interest?

Someone/something is making them do it.

link   
Mashable: Facebook blocks Alex Jones

The more they censor, the stronger we come back.

Freedom of expression cant be suppressed.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: pavil

That happened January 13th, Trump was at Mar a Lago

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This site defends Alex Jones now?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Why would somebody act against their own best interest?

Someone/something is making them do it.

Good thinking. Blackmail and threates of harming their family would make people act against their best interests.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You should defend every bodies right to an opinion even if you do not agree with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Great breakdown of missle photo

mis sle photo breakdown

Judge for yourself.... Military says no missle but.....look at blow ups
edit on 7272018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

link   
The Image from Post# 1728

Came from Whidbey Island

www.military.com...

link   

or a bigger payoff,

On Wednesday, DNA-testing kit company 23andMe, announced a new partnership with drug giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). GSK gets exclusive access to 23andMe’s troves of customer data — which it plans to use to develop a whole host of new drugs — and 23andMe gets a $300 million dollar investment. The company was quick to clarify that 23andMe customers had the option to opt-in or out of sharing their genetic information for research purposes, stating that “As always, customers choose whether or not to participate in research. Customers can choose to opt-in or opt-out at any time.” But a look at the company’s policies reveals that things aren’t that simple. It’s the same confusing mess of provisions every company uses to gloss over the rights people are signing away to their own personal information. But unlike most privacy policies, the information at stake isn’t something as unimportant as your midnight browsing habits or Facebook likes — it’s DNA.

theoutline.com...

MORE 23andMe Is Sharing Its 5 Million Clients' Genetic Data with Drug Giant GlaxoSmithKline Credit: Shutterstock Popular genetics-testing company 23andMe is partnering with drug giant GlaxoSmithKline to use people's DNA to develop medical treatments, the company announced in a blog post yesterday (July 25). During the four-year collaboration, the London-based GlaxoSmithKline will use 23andMe's genetic database to zero in on possible targets and treatments for human disease. "The goal of the collaboration is to gather insights and discover novel drug targets driving disease progression and develop therapies," GlaxoSmithKline said in yesterday's statement, where it also reported it was investing $300 million in 23andMe. [How Do DNA Ancestry Tests Really Work?]

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Can anyone update me on this missile story?

That Q drop is implying that the Hawaii missile debocle happened when POTUS was in AF1 and the 2 are connected?

Where did that photo of a missile come from? Was there an actual missile launched that day?

I could be mistaken but wasn't that photo from a (Seattle or some NW town) news live feed. I remember that being after Trump's Asian trip but I could be wrong.

Trumps plane did make an unexpected stop in Hawaii from what I remember.

The photo came from a weather camera near the Puget sound in Washington. The official claim is that the base up there does not have the capabilities to launch any missiles, and I believe they came out and said it was a helicopter caught by the camera. Frame rate, shutter speed etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok, I think we can all agree that Q is flat out saying the woman in the fuzzy pic is Lisa Page in this drop

The guy in the fuzzy pic is about a foot taller than the woman and according to this site Lisa Page's height is 1.80 m or 5'9". This would put Strozk at arounf 2.10 m or 6'9".

He doesn't seem that tall in this picture and I don't mean just because of the really tall agent to his left.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I don't need a link. It's ridiculous that if anyone questions the legitimacy of Q then they are called a shill. Even the title of this thread is misleading. It says white house insider. There is zero definitive proof of Q being an insider.

I'll do my one common courtesy post :

Why be here if it's not your cup of tea? Don't believe the Q saga? Fine again. No offense, it's been a cycle repeated umpteenth times. We just get tired of the same routine, prove Q is real. We can't till it either happens or it doesnt. Don't believe all the "coincidences"? Fine. We have different opinions, is that somehow bad?

This is something, if it's real, that is in motion and nothing will be definitve till we reach the end. Q has stirred up a lot of investigation into a variety of topics the general population doesn't know about and for the most part, still doesn't know about. Hell most people if you say Q, would look at you dumfounded still.

Have our guesses about Q's postings been 100% accurate? Highly unlikely. Is everything we have researched false because we get things wrong? Again, highly unlikely.

If this is just a LARP, what is the reason for it to go on so long? What is its purpose? Why invest yourself in a LARP that you don't even believe in? You've only posted for a short time. I get that. Others have gone on and on for far longer periods. You won't wear us all down, we are in this till we reach a conclusion one way or the other.

Stay if you want, post if you want. I'm guessing it won't be anything new we haven't heard before in the 8 previous threads MULTIPLE times. It just distracts from the purpose of these threads, but maybe that's the purpose of such posts.

You have a good day now.....

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I don't recall that opinion being confirmed, and wasn't it from the "gossip' site you chastised Sky Floating for using?

That was the point. If you are going to accept what is posted on that gossip site then that includes that bit of gossip.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

What? What is going on? Since you insinuate that you don't fall in those two camps, please tell me exactly what is going on. No need to be cryptic, flat out answer please.

Kek. You ask for the holy grail of Q. You ask too much. I cannot answer that because I do not know the answer and i am not trying to be cryptic. As I said I have watched Q intently from the early days and I have watched peeps fall into two camps. Those that belief and those that do not.

I have watched the spread of information from Q and the spread of disinformation. So sitting there trying to dismiss of prove Q misses half the point. People would be far better off working together to understand what is going on here and something is going on.

Do not blindly dismiss. Do not just follow. Ask questions. Work out the real narrative. Work out the intent of Q. Work together!

Watch what is actually happening in the world. Watch for the falling of fruit. A power shift is occurring. Who or what is really taking control of the healm.

I have in the past had my own experience with Q and when I have time I will thread it.

Happy days

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: queenofswords
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

#1712, 1713, 1714.

Somebody is in PANIC mode!!

ETA: Add #1715 to that, too.

Steganography! Hiding messages within other forms of data, in this case, images.

Q is implying that they have the keys and the images and thus the secret messages.

Just keeps getting juicier, I'm so entertained!

Also, for the new and maybe even not so new, if a posters style strikes you as off, or odd, or whatever, a good thing to do is click their name and check their posting history. It can be very revealing as to their possible agenda, or lack thereof.

-Your pal

Very tempted to get the pixelknot app and play with it! Very cool 21st century twist on the old standard classified ad comms.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join