It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I thought the Military wasn't corrupt, the Military denied it was a missile...

+
++
+++
++++

They only said it wasn't from that base, that base had no missile capabilities.

Look up the actual quote from them.

There's a Trident sub base a short distance to the SW.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Still not Trump...

are you talking about this Isaac Kappy person? the one who said "Q" has Red Pilled him...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The MrSLP was what first caught my eye....

Assange hates to wait?

link   
a reply to: daskakik

One of Johnson’s weather stations has a camera monitoring the Puget Sound at Whidbey Island from Skunk Bay, and at 3:56 a.m. Sunday by a high-resolution, 20-second exposure camera, snapped what looks like the impossible — a missile blasting off from what seems to be the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.

Is that considered time lapse? I don't see the correlation you are pointing out that indicates the photo itself is time lapse.

As for the height of the dude at the front of the camera, he may appear taller because he's closer to the camera. My understanding is that the the anons were comparing the height difference LP to both PS & JC to see which would match the "full head or more taller" than LP in the pic.

I saw a post saying the "missile launch" was on June 13th. That is inaccurate. The story that was linked was published on that date. The pic was taken on Sunday June 10th. Potus was in Singapore for summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, or returning from the Summit. With the time difference, I'm not sure exactly where. All POTUS schedule links are showing only EST/EDT

link   
Make no mistake we are currently taking part in a battle with evil itself. Watch and observe how scared they are because all of the unspeakable crimes they have committed will be exposed on a global scale and will no longer be called tinfoil conspiracies. Take the blue pill and stay in Wonderland or take the red pill and follow us down the rabbit holes with infinite branching paths. Are you ready to open your eyes and mind and take a look behind the curtain or do you prefer to be fast asleep? The truth will set you free.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Who is the final boss?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I asked and you ignored. I'll ask again.

Why are you surprised to see the word Hack written there when its a well used word in software/web development?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Still not Trump...

are you talking about this Isaac Kappy person? the one who said "Q" has Red Pilled him...

He is one.
Sarah Ruth Ashcraft has more personal stories, first hand.

Oh, fun description “this Isaac Kappy person” .
If he was denying pedostuff, You would probably describe him as a Hollywood actor with a dozen or more movies under his belt.
edit on b000000312018-07-27T17:41:37-05:0005America/ChicagoFri, 27 Jul 2018 17:41:37 -0500500000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Actually it was being said that the reason that POTUS selected Haspel is because she KNEW what they were up to because she was up & personal with them while they were there. NOT that she's swamp creature. No indication she was a participant in anything they were doing there, other than maybe meet for dinner with old colleagues.

Though some others still speculated to that effect. Who knows at this point.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lisa Page,No Name and Gina Haspel are in Q's latest picture. James Comey matches the tall figure besides Lisa Page.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Is that considered time lapse? I don't see the correlation you are pointing out that indicates the photo itself is time lapse.

You are right, wrong term, long exposure would be the correct term.

As for the height of the dude at the front of the camera, he may appear taller because he's closer to the camera. My understanding is that the the anons were comparing the height difference LP to both PS & JC to see which would match the "full head or more taller" than LP in the pic.

He wouldn't be that much closer since the camera is slanted off to the side and not in front of the group. The guy in front is also standing off of the curb so that adds what 10-15 cm (4-6 inches)?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

we know the helicopter had its searchlight on and was in the correct position at the time of the photo, to within a few 100s of metres and 10s of seconds.

Uhmm... the answers right there guys.

Its been posted quite a few times. Its a helicopter flying towards NAS Whidbey Island.

www.metabunk.org...

edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

www.thedrive.com...

www.metabunk.org...

So what's your opinion? The links you have there don't look great for the "official" explanations offered as to what the image is.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Sorry, nothing is established.

You pics of 20 sec exposure of helicopter look way less like the picrure in question than the 20 second missle exposire pictures.

You repeatedly express opinion and go forward as if it is fact.

This is dishonest.

We all have opinions here. Your opinion does not equal a "debunk".

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This image might help for those who don't get how time-lapse photos work.

www.metabunk.org...

Its worth doing some research, just because you first thought it rocket going straight up doesn't mean its correct.

Unfortunately Q seems to have fallen for this trap.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

How about the FACT that a helicopter was tracked in the exact area at the exact time.

Maybe try reading some of the links... this thread goes through it quite nicely.

www.metabunk.org...

I know its hard... but surely if this is debunked Q has been exposed as a fraud.

Unauthorized missile fired.

hmmmm nope.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Except that's not what I see at all?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
Make no mistake we are currently taking part in a battle with evil itself. Watch and observe how scared they are because all of the unspeakable crimes they have committed will be exposed on a global scale and will no longer be called tinfoil conspiracies. Take the blue pill and stay in Wonderland or take the red pill and follow us down the rabbit holes with infinite branching paths. Are you ready to open your eyes and mind and take a look behind the curtain or do you prefer to be fast asleep? The truth will set you free.

It has set me free. I felt alone with evil things I saw with my own eyes throughout life. Now there's mass awareness of it and its safe to talk about. Never felt better.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Oh right.

Airlift Northwest Confirms Its Their Helicopter

Well if you don't see it... then it can't possibly be true.
edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join