It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The President of UAE owns a sex club in London? One that happens to be linked to the Snctm elite sex cult? Gee, i wonder what kinda stuff goes down there? I think Snctm is going to end up playing a bigger role in all this. Seems like another crazy thing the elites are involved in, and us peasants are not invited....unless we are a hot young female(or male, i assume) that is.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I've had loads of decodes with "AE" in them; where Arab Emirates is obvious conclusion but I can't make sense with rest of message.

Accident emergency

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Point taken... the facts aren't all in yet and it's still a theory building weight.

I would love to make a thread on it in time but other work, enabling others with leads, is higher priority at the moment. If I had "caught in the act" proof then that would probably change priorities enough to get it done.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

If this deep state runs so deep wouldn't they also be able to compromise the military. I mean they are the ones fighting bullsnip wars for the rich and elite.

sshhh - don't ask difficult questions - DOJ/FBI corrupt, and the military who are trained to obey will somehow change spots and disobey the "deep state"

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

OmG please tell me one of my memes sent someone to prison

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Your music gives them ear cancer as well

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Its kinda hard to have a deep state in the military. The reason most people join the military is because they love their country and want to fight for it - defend the constitution and all that. Plus, no one in the military is in one single position long enough to dig in and cause a lot of damage. Also, much more oversight on everything, and the penalties for breaking the rules are not just a slap on the wrist, they come from the UCMJ, and do not play games. Not saying it doesnt happen, but its much less likely in the military. Military members are by definition PATRIOTS! If you have never been in the military you wouldnt understand, and if you had you wouldnt have ever asked the question in the first place.

edit on 27-7-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Unless Mr. Art Bell had a legitimate caller - must listen too to get the gist of it .... with the pentagon releasing actual UFO footage ... makes one wonder

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

The President of UAE owns a sex club in London? One that happens to be linked to the Snctm elite sex cult? Gee, i wonder what kinda stuff goes down there? I think Snctm is going to end up playing a bigger role in all this. Seems like another crazy thing the elites are involved in, and us peasants are not invited....unless we are a hot young female(or male, i assume) that is.

Annabels is an private membership, exclusive nightclub that is frequented by the same 'elite' clientele as snctm. I don't know if they are connected.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Then my work here is done

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the AE decodes, is their a certain theme to the drops your getting the codes from

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thanks W... an even more obvious answer! I can reassess those results now.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Annabels appeared in a lot of tabloid press in 80s onwards as the place A listers and nobility went to party. That makes it seem a little too visible for a snctm setup. However, with a new owner maybe that's changed.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
    link   

I’ll do my best to find out. Message sent so hopefully I get that news haha could turn out to be something mundane you found. But still let’s hope for hilarity.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
    link   

Well he had many financiers that probably still have some pull on him. As to a cryptoJew - he'd change religion on a daily basis if it served his interests.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Joecanada11

In the tweet - hey if tweets are good enough for the Qsters - "good" enough for me,

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I deal with all the major hospitals in Scotland and England in my line of work and have typed every ward name they use

If it’s EA it would be emergency assessment

Who knows, BTW I was a little blunt with you in earlier message on this thread.

I apologise and keep the coding going

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:57 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

More like it appears in decodes on groups of 3 or 4 posts with significant gaps to next appearance. I haven't analysed in depth... not enough time.

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join