It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This must have broken CNN's will to have to do this.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: LurkNoMore

your reply to BringMeThanos

And you still don't get it. Sure seems like you haven't skipped a beat and right back on track to 20more days in the hole

How do the above 2 images help this thread? - and you respond to BringMeThanos with a veiled threat?

LOL

I was about to report BringMeThanos to the mods for forum sliding (Sillyofme's favorite tactic), but he seems to have stopped it.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Just dived down a rabbit hole following a decode result of OQS (Object Query Service) from #1718 (qntmpkts.keybase.pub...).

As this Microsoft Technet page shows, until 2015, anyone could query/download data on any facebook page using Power BI:

Update 2015-07-30: Facebook changed their API a few months ago. It is now only possible to connect with Power Query to pages you own. Power Query must be approved by the page owner, and once completed, the steps below can be followed.

Update 2015-11-08: The diagram of the Microsoft BI platform has been updated following the general availability of Office 2016, general availability of Power BI, and announcement at PASS Summit 2016 of the Microsoft reporting roadmap. For a forward-looking analysis of the Microsoft visualization tools, please read my new blog post: Positioning of Microsoft Reporting Tools and Roadmap: Excel, Power BI, Datazen, SSRS!

(bold emphasis mine)

I wonder, is this the tool used by external parties to get Facebook's F9 Algorithm data?

edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: bold

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: dashen

That might do it for you but I'm not seeing the MOAB, BOOM!!! type of pain that is supposed to be coming.

Reminds me of the claim that the Pope would have a bad may and someone tries to say some priest getting sentenced or something happening to someone other than the pope proved Q's prediction, when May didn't really seem to have been all that terrible for the pope.

The pope had a horrific May. Google for articles about the church in Chile.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
New Q Post #1719 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

ETA - I have visions of @Jack and MZ in Macbeth... "Out, out damned spot" when trying to wash off the blood!
edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Connect the dots as Q shows us. You may find all these members are one in the same. This is against T&C so I've learned while post banned.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I hope so. I LOVE the posts he just did. Trying to debunk with thoughts and references is totally COOL! Even though I already believe this is real I will never. Ever. 100% trust anything. BMT’s and others posts are more than welcome when done properly. We get their viewpoint as not believing which is 100% A O K!

BMT and others please don’t think I am attacking you or think you’re less of a human for not agreeing with me or others. I love you, your families and wish the best for you all. Seriously. I am not a person who lives on hate or anger and I mean that when I say I do love you all.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

check out the books.....https:/ /thefreespeechzone.com/inplainsight

this is possibly a way to tie into your decodes?

link   
a reply to: dashen

Did you not see my other post talking about this?

Trump flew on his plane at least once, was in his black book, dined at his house, had phone conversations, said this about him

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump said. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

when questioned by a lawyer Epstein said

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

the "ban" in questions came from Jeffrey Patterson, which I don't believe was ever a fully confirmed story, and if true, and he was barred in 1999... Trump continued a relationship with him after that, knowing what he did

link   
a reply to: daskakik

When I use the term in the Q context I mean that people digging really believe that their investigations are going to be used as evidence in a real-world courtroom or that they think they are really part of Trump's team or plan.

That's a pretty broad, sweeping assumption.

By show of hands, who actually thinks that any of the research or connections made here are going to be used in a court of law?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Please stand and be counted so Dr. D can get his "I'm right" fix. He's withering.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
NEW Q #1720
(with new photo ready for debunking...)
NoName in London?
Strzok & Page?

When does a bird sing?
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 27-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Has Q posted anything about Epstien island? Saw Epstien was spending millions blowing up & setting fire to underground tunnels & other buildings where they practiced their satanic shtuff.

Q pointed that out in one of the drops.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Only thing I know of that relates to this stuff being used in court is that one of our individuals we nabbed was a part of a case that did in fact show some work of REL and Dashen. It was from Q thread 2 but it was not entered in as sole evidence. Rather was used to show that it wasn’t merely hearsay but grounded in factual research. I can reach out to those who were a part of case and see if they can divulge what was used to me. I was not present in the court proceedings so I have zero idea what was gleaned other than those screen names were acknowledged.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Blurry images confirmed

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Check out the file name Q posted asking when a bird sings. It looks like the big long number he posted in drop #1699. Could this be something to reference?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9
Put this code into Google books.... look at the titles that pop up

https:/ /thefreespeechzone.com/inplainsight

article about the find, Good info possibly.

God bless you and your fellow soldiers! We are with you 100%, praying daily!
MP

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: daskakik

When I use the term in the Q context I mean that people digging really believe that their investigations are going to be used as evidence in a real-world courtroom or that they think they are really part of Trump's team or plan.

That's a pretty broad, sweeping assumption.

By show of hands, who actually thinks that any of the research or connections made here are going to be used in a court of law?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Please stand and be counted so Dr. D can get his "I'm right" fix. He's withering.

For me personally it has nothing at all to do with a court of law and everything to do with my own personal understanding. All the research and reading and analyzing ive done is for my own personal benefit. The more you know.....

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
IGNORE THE DETRACTORS

Seriously. Certain individuals have caused this thread to slide like a avalanche. Let them go. 4-6% will not wake up.

MODS seriously what the heck? No substantive information in post after post from some, continuous baiting and purposeful thread diving & continued to berate individuals here. How can this be allowed while other posters who have posted on topic posts repeatedly get snipped??

We welcome all here but when repeatedly shown to not be in favor of honest discussion or research one has to wonder whether or not the T/C really do apply equally.

Follow the money.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The pic in #1720 is a slight blow/clearer version of the first NSA traffic CAM pic in post #1423. (qntmpkts.keybase.pub)

I think the big question is who the other 3 people are apart from Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and NoName. At least one is likely to be UK black hat, thereby proving the UK link in dossier.

Maybe:
Christopher Steele? MI6
Sergei Skripal? (worked for Christopher Steele)
Alex Younger? (Chief of UK SIS)
Sir John Sawers? (previous Chief of SIS)
Robert Hannigan? (GCHQ chief until 2017 who resigned when he knew dossier source would be uncovered).
Eliza Manningham-Butler (head of MI5 until 2007, now in House of Lords, and has appeared in this thread I think)

edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: source

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
#1720 - #1722.

Is that Lisa Page?

Q adds
"Keep your promise.
This is not a game."

Edit: The pics are blurry, but it looks to me like the guy in the center of the circled group could be Sen. McWarmonger.
edit on 27-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join