It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

You know you can just hit the "Reply" button, and not quote the whole goddamn message, every single time, right? I'm getting so tired of scrolling through your dumb ass posts every page.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.prisonlegalnews.org...

LONG READ.

Short answer is YES

“ almost anyone can open a reentry facility in Florida as there is minimal regulation; the sheer volume of people being released from prisons and jails every day creates a huge market opportunity for unscrupulous halfway house operators.”

“Many of the latter halfway houses are operated by individuals “with serious criminal records, including robbery, sexual assault and drug trafficking.”

“Incredibly, state officials do not require reentry facilities to be licensed, thus it is impossible to track such incidents. In fact, without licensing, there is no way to know how many halfway houses are actually operating in Florida.”

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

That's what I keep getting told.....

sigh, I'll be back in a week to ask again but I have a feeling I will be told, "not yet, come back tomorrow."

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
I'm back after a 21 day ban all thanks to a special someone. Been here the entire time with you all !

Are you disappointed that after 21 days away hillary, obama, and the deep state are no closer to being put in jail.

It makes me laugh when I think about this thread when I am watching obama laughing and spending the extra money that trumps tax cuts gave him to travel the world.

Trump can't put obama in jail but he sure can change our laws so that obama gets to pay less taxes. Winning!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

You know you can just hit the "Reply" button, and not quote the whole goddamn message, every single time, right? I'm getting so tired of scrolling through your dumb ass posts every page.

Confirmed.

The quicker you scroll past my posts the less likely you are to learn something. Eyes shut and scroll and hope you land on something that doesn't shatter the Qfallacy.

All this anger directed at me is very off-putting. Its almost as if you don't want me to post in here and question the narrative.

But anyway.... don't worry. Since you like my long posts I've got 45 doozies lined up over the next month.

The Great Debunkinging...ing

Its going to have meme's images... i've even create my own hastags to follow it.

#OhNoQDidn't

The debunks are coming... the debunks are coming!

Anyway, don't let me interrupt your quality posts.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

That would eventually lead to trumps connections to epstein and Q can't have that.

Your not going to see Q talking about epstien ever, is my guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He is making poor attempts at baiting people into bans... and the MODS are allowing it.

There clearly are published standards that are not being followed, but hey it is what it is.....bias'd

And above all, we are well-renowned for operating the most professionally managed discussion board environment that inspires intelligent contributions and meaningful debate.
• We refuse to allow short "drive-by" posting that add nothing to the thread.
• We refuse to allow insults and mayhem that you'll see on many other boards.
• We refuse to allow spam and hate speech. • We promote intelligent posting.
• We promote productive debate and collaborative discussion.
• We promote the examination of any topic as long as manners are maintained.
• We respect the content of other sites and encourage linking. • We respect our members' content and defend its credibility and their rights.

ATS Link

Seen boards go this way before ..... too bad as this was a very thought provoking place ....

edit on 7272018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2018 by PokeyJoe because: nevermind

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Epstein was banned from maralago based off one complaint.
That was before he,got slapped with level 3 sex offender status

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Right. I'm doing the baiting? How many people reply to every thing I post Q related? How many drive-by snipes do I get from the regulars in this thread.

You ignore that and just cry wolf. Grow a pair and join the discussion and stop blaming it on the Mods. Trying the old guilt trip... "too bad, always liked this place".

Your last half dozen posts have been off-topic or directly aimed at me. So maybe you should take a look at yourself.

Anyway... ON TOPIC of Q.

threadreaderapp.com...

This thread has 45 Exhibits of Q Proof.

I intend on posting in regards to each one, however it takes time to formulate these posts. I'll keep a track in my signature but hopefully this can be used as a resource for all those who come looking for Proof or Debunks.

The Great Debunkinging…ing

Q Proofs

I’m fully aware that once all 45 exhibits have been debunked that many will say these aren’t the proofs. But… squirm out of these.

Exhibit 1 pbs.twimg.com...

Q Drop - Thu 02 Nov 2017 20:39:38

Why is this relevant?
Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
Alice & Wonderland.

Article Date – 29th October 2017

So all this was already common knowledge.

So nothing yet… but Q continues.

Q Drop - Fri 03 Nov 2017 21:33:30

Why did JK travel to SA recently?
What is SA known for?
Where do the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
Safe harbor?
Port of transfer?

So Q asks some more questions. I assume the idea of this proof is that they strongly hint at the real reason Jared went to SA.

However he casts such a wide net that any of his hints could be allocated to whatever the final reason is…. “Whats relevant w/SA?”… the answer to this is Whatever he wants it to be.

Then the Proof links to a Daily Mail….. I know right…. article.

Daily Mail – 5 April 2018

The article claims Kushner gave SA “CIA Intelligence”… the same CIA that Q followers now don’t trust I assume. In order to allow SA to roundup and torture corrupt princes and businesses men. JK obviously denies this.

So what parts of this did Q predict?

Safe harbour? Not mentioned.
Port of transfer? Not mentioned.

Corruption is the leap here… Article says Corruption… Q wants you to associate that with “What is SA known for”… that’s the jump. Q left this open so you could fill the gap with whatever article came out.

Yet this was already out in public right?

Article Date – 20 October 2017

Before Q’s post

Conclusion

What did this prove? Q hints they knew about the secret meeting and its reason, but waited until after it was public knowledge before dropping any hints. Why? Surely this is the perfect chance to drop crumbs BEFOREHAND. Once the meeting was out in public, they wrote a list of non-specific questions. None of these are proof of anything other than they are also a keen conspiracy enthusiast.

There is nothing in these drops/tweets that shows any sort of insider knowledge.

Exhibit 1… closed

edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Its good to see that you have it all figured out. If you're convinced that its a LARP, then what is your purpose for being here? To convince us poor, wayward souls how stupid we are? Show everyone how much smarter you are than us?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Is this ground hog day? How many times do I have to answer this.

This is a discussion forum. Not a pro-Q forum. Join in the discussion or don't. But getting upset at others, who are posting on topic about Q, is not going to change anything.

#MustNotRespondToBait

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The best way to play is sometimes by not playing the game others want you to play. Yet people still play. Don't be Charlie Brown.

Focus on what is important.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for the confirmation... and the eye opening read!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
IGNORE THE DETRACTORS

Seriously. Certain individuals have caused this thread to slide like a avalanche. Let them go. 4-6% will not wake up.

MODS seriously what the heck? No substantive information in post after post from some, continuous baiting and purposeful thread diving & continued to berate individuals here. How can this be allowed while other posters who have posted on topic posts repeatedly get snipped??

We welcome all here but when repeatedly shown to not be in favor of honest discussion or research one has to wonder whether or not the T/C really do apply equally.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I give second chances and I believe you! just ignore the WIMP and BMT. They can have a convo between themselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
EXHIBIT 2 - pbs.twimg.com...

Q Proofs

Exhibit 2

Q Drop - Sun 05 Nov 2017 04:15:02

Martial law declared in SA.
Why is this relevant?
How much money was donated to CF by SA?
How much money was donated to John M Institute by SA?
How much money was donated to Pelosi Foundation?
How much money was donated to CS by SA?
What other bad actors have been paid by SA (bribed)(Not just D's)?
Why did the Bush family recently come out against POTUS?
Who is good?
What are the laws in SA v. US (charged criminals)?
What information might be gained by these detainees?
Why is this important?
SA ---> US
What force is actively deployed in SA?
NG?
Q

So the Proof here is that

Q disclosed that key information was being sought from the detainees
18 days before it went public.

The article that came out 18days after Q drop was again Daily Mail

Article Date - 22 November 2017

Yet there are numerous articles that were published BEFORE Q posted his drop on Sunday 6th November

Article - Sunday 05 Nov

The government said the anti-corruption committee has the right to issue arrest warrants, impose travel restrictions and freeze bank accounts. It can also trace funds, prevent the transfer of funds or the liquidation of assets, and take other precautionary measures until cases are referred to the judiciary.

Article Date - November 4, 2017, 7:09 PM

Laws will be applied firmly on everyone who touched public money and didn’t protect it or embezzled it, or abused their power and influence

Article Date - Nov 4, 2017, 11:06pm

Saudi Billionaire Prince Alwaleed Reportedly One Of At Least A Dozen Arrested For Corruption

Conclusion

Once again. What did this prove?

All Q has done is look at current media topic and write some vague questions. No insider knowledge is needed.

Read a news title and write 6 vague questions and hope that one can be linked to a later article.

Insider knowledge required? None. Insider knowledge displayed? None.

There is nothing in these drops/tweets that shows any sort of insider knowledge.

Exhibit 2… closed
edit on 27-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
EXHIBIT 3 - pbs.twimg.com...

Q Proofs

Exhibit 3

ENTER THE TIMEZONE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q Drop - Mon 06 Nov 2017 22:07:57

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

So the Proof here is that Q post a drop with +++ 7 minutes before the POTUS sends a tweet with +++.

POTUS TWEET

My visit to Japan and friendship with PM Abe will yield many benefits, for our great Country. Massive military & energy orders happening+++!

All looks good… except wait. POTUS tweet was at …. 9:15 PM - 6 Nov 2017

That’s an HOUR BEFORE Q’s drop.

Conclusion

This is a complete scam attempt. The Proof takes the screenshots of the Q drop and the POTUS tweet but with two different timezones, thus making it look like the POTUS tweet is AFTER Q when in fact it was before.

Exhibit 3… closed

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: daskakik

how do you know that never happened?
mighty strange coincidence hillary wears different medical support gear pretty much all the time since then

Hillary is clearly hiding something under her heavy, baggy clothing. Many people have pointed out suspicious lumps and bulges at various public appearances. The only real question is what she is trying to hide. Theories I've read include a back brace, body armor, a colostomy bag, and of course a tracking bracelet.

McCain infamously wore an ankle boot that switched feet. He even admitted it, but offered a medically-absurd explanation about wanting to rest his other foot. Many people have pointed out that he doesn't seem to be showing any signs of declining health, despite his supposed terminal cancer diagnosis. A reasonable theory is that he isn't dying, he hiding.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Flip Flop.
@lenin cannot decide what he discussed with who.

So on his first day in the UK Ecuador released a statement stating this trip was NOT going to contain any discussions about Assange.

Now he says there have been discussions.

He says Assange must end his stay in the embassy, at some point.

His only concern for rescinding his asylum is that he should not be extradited if the death penalty is on the table.

So things could be imminent, or not.

One thing is certain, nothing anybody says can be trusted.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join