It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sergei Skripal? (worked for Christopher Steele)

Say what? The Guy who got poisoned?

I've never heard of such a link.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I believe we either assumed or confirmed it was Lisa Page on this thread around the time of post #1423 (qntmpkts.keybase.pub).

The UK contacts in the group of 6 are the next to identify!

edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: bracket

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: IAMTAT
Check out the file name Q posted asking when a bird sings. It looks like the big long number he posted in drop #1699. Could this be something to reference?

Ever hear of a group called Manhattan Transfer?
They had a hit version of an old song from the 1940's...'A Nightengale Sang In Berkeley Square' (London).

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sergei Skripal/Christopher Steele link documented here.

One poster here gives strong push back on any other view to "the Russians did it" re attempted assassination. I believe the hit was more likely track covering by deep state. Hence Putin continually telling UK "You're going to look silly when the truth comes out" (paraphrase).

I think I provided other sources back when it happened.

edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Sergei Skripal? (worked for Christopher Steele)

Say what? The Guy who got poisoned?

I've never heard of such a link.

Yes, I remember that connection was discovered in one of the poisoning threads. I even speculated that maybe Steele poisoned the guy in an attempt to tie up loose ends.

Naturally the MSM doesn't dare breath a word about that connection. In Britain, they've probably banned any such reporting.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CADpro
Check out the file name Q posted asking when a bird sings. It looks like the big long number he posted in drop #1699. Could this be something to reference?

Ever hear of a group called Manhattan Transfer?
They had a hit version of an old song from the 1940's...'A Nightengale Sang In Berkeley Square' (London).

en.wikipedia.org...

Guess what is in Berkeley Square, London...
The Blackstone Group 40 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 5AL, UK

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The bigger picture is really starting to emerge now. The more you follow LP/PS the more clear it becomes. Everything about the two of them are cover stories. CIA clowns colluding with our "allies" to usurp the will of the people.

If the average person understood there would be world war. Brennan, LL, HUSSEIN, NoName, etc. traitors of the highest.

This is going to turn heads.

Anonymous ID: 10fc9e No.2311235 
Jul 27 2018 11:32:54 (EST)

>>2311202
Gina Haspel
The CIA London Station is the main centre of the US Central Intelligence Agency in the UK.
Station chief (COS) Un-named woman c-2009
Those ordered to testify include the former CIA chief, Porter J Gross. Another is a woman who is not publicly named who heads the agency's London station. She previously worked as the chief of staff for the head of the CIA's clandestine branch, Jose Rodriguez, who is the focus of the investigation.
www.theguardian.com...

>>2311235

edit on 27-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

I know a new drop just came out and I usually ignore BMT but these are sourced and pointed arguments. I’m not much of a contributor or researcher but what say you Q knights. Are these debunks accurate?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

To build on your "Nightingale in Berkeley Square"...

The pics in #1423 and #1720 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub seem to show the walk from A to B (follow red line) and were taken as passing the pink and white triangle when turning towards Picadilly Circus.

Interestingly Berkeley Square is 5 mins walk from Picadilly Circus.

Berkeley Square is minutes away from the Russian consulate and centrally located for all the other major Embassies.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Exactly. To people who've followed Q, the story is clear, and really not that complicated.

The Obama Administration legally could not spy on Trump, so they hired British intelligence to do it on the sly. The Steele Dossier was created in an attempt to create legal justification for the spying (ie, a FISA warrant). This is all blatantly illegal, which is why the DOJ/FBI have been so adamant about stonewalling congressional oversite.

In light of this, and because we know that Skirpal worked for Steele, we must suspect that British intelligence (possibly even Steele himself) poisoned Skirpal and his daughter so they wouldn't be able to talk. Along these lines, I wonder if that Maltese guy is feeding fish at the bottom of the Mediterranean right now...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Thank you. He is definitely blessing us. I’m just a lowly human don’t be humbled, all we ask for is prayers.

Busy busy busy TODAY.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah well theres always Huber and the 450 lawyers or "470" Brigade, cant keep up

So we have to wait till November for the fireworks?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

That's definitely good if it turns out that way, but I see over and over, broad assumptions being made by contributors regarding intent, motivations, beliefs, political leanings, and other vague generalities that just don't hold up to what I see from this group.

If the efforts of these threads, or the research on infinity, or contributors on Twot and other sites leads to something admissable in court, that is good, but I think most are here to satisfy their own curiosity and to make informed decisions about the subjects presented.

Not everyone and every group fits into a nice tidy box. I'd just ask that if anyone going to contribute (not you specifically) to the thread, that they would at least suspend prejudice and let the merits of individual posts, contributors, and research stand on their/its own merit.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Excellent connection, Sufi.

MOAR...

Annabel's Nightclub (London's Snctm)

Inside the world's most exclusive and naughty nightclub:

www.dailymail.co.uk... kissing-Kate-Moss-exquisitely-waspish-insider-reveals-really-goes-Annabel-s-Mayfair.html

Annabel's Nightclub...in Berkeley Sq., London...is owned by:
Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan

Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan (Arabic: خليفة بن زايد بن سلطان آل نهيان‎; born 7 September 1948; referred to as Sheikh Khalifa) is the President of the United Arab Emirates, the Emir of Abu Dhabi and the Supreme Commander of the Union Defence Force.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan owns dozens of central London properties worth more than £1.2bn through offshore companies supplied by Mossack Fonseca.

His property portfolio runs from the BHS building on Oxford Street to the designer outlets of Bruton Street and Mayfair’s Berkeley Square estate, where his tenants include Hermès, Stella McCartney and Annabel’s nightclub.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Can anyone think of a relevant male, possibly foreign, with initials NV?

I may have interesting Link to Lisa Page.
edit on 27-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Post a thread on the assassination attempt and your theory, Not many ATS users post in this thread for some reason but creating a new thread might reel them in

I work in Salisbury, my daughter works there as do many friends, if you realy think the deep state did it please prove it.

Thank you

link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah if you say so

link   
Jose Rodriguez:
Shortly after 9/11, Rodriguez was appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Counterterrorism Center.[5] In May 2002, Rodriguez was promoted to the post of Director of the Counterterrorism Center.
during the Iran–Contra affair, Rodriguez was questioned by the FBI about his role in the scandal after allegations of CIA involvement emerged.
No charges or actions were brought against him in connection with Iran–Contra.
Rodriguez's record has come under scrutiny after it was reported that the destruction of the videotapes was allegedly in defiance of orders from then–CIA director Porter Goss.[20]

en.wikipedia.org...(intelligence_officer)

Was he investigated for 911 involvement/cover-up
edit on 27-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 27-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I've had loads of decodes with "AE" in them; where Arab Emirates is obvious conclusion but I can't make sense with rest of message.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Nigel Vaz

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join