It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Strzok essentially spat in the face of congressional oversight today.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: neo96
They couldn't have gone to recess before LEE?

Is Sheila Lee Jackson the Congresswoman who wears the Pedophile club ring?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks! We'll see if she's proudly wearing it today too.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
LISA PAGE will appear before Congress in Closed-Door testimony tomorrow (Friday) morning. I'm sure she'll be memorizing the answers that Strzok gave today.

townhall.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Funny funny.
You guys will swallow just about anything if it makes a trump enemy look bad. No matter how far fetched it may be.
Have fun with this.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
LISA PAGE will appear before Congress in Closed-Door testimony tomorrow (Friday) morning. I'm sure she'll be memorizing the answers that Strzok gave today.

townhall.com...

Very sickening to see this. No wonder he wanted to speak so badly in public session , so he could guide her testimony. This is so evident and disgusting. Really is no words for it , just violent urge to evacuate stomach contents.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why is she a moron? Because she's not republican? You're really one to talk about bias you know.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny funny.
You guys will swallow just about anything if it makes a trump enemy look bad. No matter how far fetched it may be.
Have fun with this.

A gift for you.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Funny funny.
Have fun with this.

A gift for you.

Sir I salute you!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Funny funny.
Have fun with this.

I see that happen on both sides. Hint hint wink wink.

It takes validity and attention away from valid points when the opposing side will run with everything. There are plenty of valid arguments on both sides... but with the ADD culture of our country we rarely get to focus on that with the circus's going on.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yes the gentlewoman that John Kelly lied about so disgustingly. I remember. Good thing they had that tape of what she really said. Because she had the audacity to support the widow of a fallen soldier.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver
One big arse dog and pony show. You mean to tell me that those yahoos on the committee don't see this? Whole flucking thing is a joke on both sides. Should have held her in contempt. Makes one wonder how much dirt people really have on one another in DC. Sad

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wonder if he tells his wife that he "leaves his marraige behind" when he is cheating on her, like seperating his political beliefs from his work. I wonder if that makes her feel better?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yes the gentlewoman that John Kelly lied about so disgustingly. I remember. Good thing they had that tape of what she really said. Because she had the audacity to support the widow of a fallen soldier.

Here's a thought.

Use the ATS search feature about the Iraq War and Afghanistan if you want to hear snip talking about the fallen.

edit on 12-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

Oh please...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I guess 2pm means something different in DC time.

link   

Funny funny.
Have fun with this.

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

Strawman

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not really.

Strzok said political thought was protected.

Until someone comes along and says this snip.

So which is it?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Funny funny.
Have fun with this.

A gift for you.

REKT!!!

This "testimony" is a farce. From what I heard, the Dems are setting up easy softball "questions", bashing the presidency, and making pleas "for the children". It's ridiculous. But entertaining. And the triggering is a bonus.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join