It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the thing about Q.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Q is a relative bargain....no 1.99 a minute.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Now that was a balanced, nuanced look at the subject.

It is good to hear someone who identifies with the right wing of American politics, actually engage with their critical reasoning skills, rather than just parroting some lies at people without thinking it through. I shall have to watch more of that YouTube channels content, see if it is all so well thought out, or whether this is an exception. From the sounds of things though, I doubt I will find this video to be an exception. The YouTuber clearly has a firm grasp of what his own beliefs are, what they aren't, and is aware that those who claim to be his saviours, are likely anything but, given the fact that they occupy the same, corrupted strata of society as those he assumes to be his enemies.

I like that video, and I have a feeling I am going to enjoy the Tubers other content as well. I might not agree with it all, but at least it will be well thought out and reasonable, the product of a critical mind, rather than a Pavlovian inability to self regulate.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Never bought into the Q crap.

Still don't. Never will.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I think Q is Madam Cleo finding a new gig among a new group of people wanting to believe what is being sad (no matter how vague).

Spot on!

The fans hunt until they find something that fits the vague mumblings of Q and then pronounce it true. Heck, we could start something like that under a nom-du-guerre and people would find connections with anything we came up with.

Like "the owls are not what they seem."

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Like a modern day Nostradamus.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

how do you rate Kennedy as a President?

He was elite of the elite, so do you think he was fighting for the commoner or was he there for the elite?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

As in people look for clues and equate certain events to Nostradamus no matter how flimsy...Q.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

id bet you could write an algorithm that took buzzwords in use during the prior 48 hours and create cryptic references to drive the conspiracy minded crazy.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Did you watch it?.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Which 'Q' are we talking about? Cohen...

or Miike?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I thought it was Quincy, M.D.

edit on 10-7-2018 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I thought Q stuff was remanded to the Q threads?

Having said that, the fellow in the vid makes some good points and he also makes some sweeping unsupported statements.

To be honest I have enjoyed the Q discussion here at ATS for mainly three reasons--at least one of which the black pill presenter makes--those being A.) what seems to be the unprecedented amount of folk who are waking to the "control behind the curtain" and, B.) though imperfect, the increased amount of research angles/connections and, C.) the general camaraderie and working relationship of the Q-sters.

Added to that and related to "A" above is the hope and suspicion that the increased awareness of "woke" does energize enough to one day crystallize into some kind of change for the better. Any "change" on that epic level automatically assumes the tide of energy building and turning into mass awareness and an insistent solidarity of peoples.

The black pill guy seems to assume, without support, that if Q is proven to be something other than presented that folk will give up in disillusionment and basically go back to sleep. I don't think that's possible for the most part. In addition he seems to have the message that being "woke" is useless and nothing will ever change. While that's possibly true, it's pretty defeatist and basically asserts that awareness of a rigged and cruel system is its own personal hell.

When all is said and done, however, it is certainly healthy to contemplate Q in all these ways.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about Q from Star Trek..

I will just snap my fingers and disappear

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
Some people may blindly follow Q but the ones that matter, those who can put the crumbs together is his actual Target audience. As with many things, lemmings will follow.

I'm quoting this because it is truthful.

Q opened the eyes of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people. All around the world.

People are finding connections to nefarious things involving "important" people that otherwise would have been overlooked or hidden, forever. Thanks to Q.

It truly is a great awakening. Soo many more folks are privy to the goings ons behind the scenes that they otherwise would have been oblivious to.

ThanQ

OT: I agree with the Gut on the vid in the OP.
edit on 10-7-2018 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
Q opened the eyes of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people. All around the world.

People are finding connections to nefarious things involving "important" people that otherwise would have been overlooked or hidden, forever. Thanks to Q.

i've stopped weighing on the Q thread, but i will say this: i haven't seen anything there that i haven't seen somewhere else. i don't know what you think would have been hidden forever otherwise?

also i do think millions is a generous overestimate. hundreds of thousands probably is as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Avoid anything that wants you to believe in something. You can speculate, that is ok, but belief is a very unhealthy commitment, if history were to chime in on it.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

It's pretty amazing that a Q-Anon book has quickly climbed to the #1 position on Amazon this week.

Driven solely by social-media word of mouth!

Source: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join