It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the thing about Q.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

It is blindly following when there have been proven cases of false information, false/edited/manipulated images, failed predictions, false statements etc and the followers ignore it and refuse to research those things, but hang on to every "crumb and drop" as the gospel of truth

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: tjack

It is blindly following when there have been proven cases of false information, false/edited/manipulated images, failed predictions, false statements etc and the followers ignore it and refuse to research those things, but hang on to every "crumb and drop" as the gospel of truth

The guy in the vid on page 1 nails it, the people that believe this q crap need to believe it .

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

yeah, they have to believe it, if not Trump is just the same old neocon politicians that they all are

they have to justify ignoring all of Trumps baggage

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Nobody on ATS is "blindly following" Q. Quite the opposite in fact. We debate, digest and research every single thing that Q drops. Nothing is taken at face value and everything is broken down as much as it possibly can - too much in fact sometimes.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: kimish
Q opened the eyes of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people. All around the world.

People are finding connections to nefarious things involving "important" people that otherwise would have been overlooked or hidden, forever. Thanks to Q.

i've stopped weighing on the Q thread, but i will say this: i haven't seen anything there that i haven't seen somewhere else. i don't know what you think would have been hidden forever otherwise?

also i do think millions is a generous overestimate. hundreds of thousands probably is as well.

Well, considering that there are 233,867 users online right now on just one of the many many Q aggregate sites out there, I would say that you dont really know what you are talking about. The estimated world wide audience for Q these days is most certainly in the millions.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Nobody on ATS is "blindly following" Q. Quite the opposite in fact. We debate, digest and research every single thing that Q drops. Nothing is taken at face value and everything is broken down as much as it possibly can - too much in fact sometimes.

What utter BS.

I brought information to your q wank fest, and there was no debate, no digesting, it was outright denial and ridicule.

Why? Because it showed q is full of crap.

So yeah, you guys do research and debate things, but only things that you want to see, you've already got your conclusions made up in your mind and make the "evidence" fit.

You are hacks.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

No, you were rightly ran out of the thread because you are rude, combative and generally full of crap.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I think Q is Madam Cleo finding a new gig among a new group of people wanting to believe what is being sad (no matter how vague).

Well you are closer than others...Q is not a real person...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No, you were rightly ran out of the thread because you are rude, combative and generally full of crap.

Ran out you say?

ATS frowns upon forum gangs, yet somehow you clowns get a free pass.

I wasn't always rude and combative, that evolved from dealing with people like you. Being polite, factual and direct doesn't work. Combatative at least get's your hackles up and forces you to think outside your little echo chambered box every now and then.

For the record, it's a helicopter, the crew that flew it that night confirmed it, what more you want? Oh, q said differently.... not blindly following eh?

HACK

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

LOL OK.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No, you people in the "q" thread don't, any information that doesn't fall in line of the followers and believers get tossed off as shills" no one debates all the fake and false information "q" has provided even when we give Proof of the false information and the people that question "q" gets called "off-topic" meanwhile the followers post images and things that have nothing to do with the topic

the idea that it is a "research and debate topic is amusing, when it is just one circlejerk hivemind

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

LOL OK.

No argument back?

Come on master debater, put me in my place.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Please contribute your thoughts and opinions to the previously posted thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join