It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Hollow Earth Found: "Two doctors volunteer to STAY with children trapped in Thai cave for

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Metamorphic is the third class.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The DescentThis post immediately made me think of the book by Jeff Long. The 1st book is great. The sequel is just okay. The movie? I am not sure that whoever made it actually read the book.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: solids0be

If the earth is hollow, where is the mass that creates gravity? I could ask the same question about a flat earth lol.

Cheers - Dave

i THINK MANY TAKE THE IDEA OF hOLLOW eARTH AS IN A GLOBE WITH NOTHING INSIDE.
sorry, hit caps. Think of all of the massive cave systems that run for many miles, there are also underground rivers, lakes, and seas they have space around them. There are massive spaces within the earth and these are not full of lava, there could well be areas fit for life where it is a good temperature and plenty of water.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There may indeed be undiscovered massive cavern systems within our Earths crust that may harbor new types of life and undiscovered species.

But our Earth is not hollow, no Sun in the middle, nor massive openings at the poles. Might be an ancient civilization buried beneath all that Antarctic ice all the same, but if there is i don't imagine there would be much left, as said ice is rather heavy.

edit on 3-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

There may indeed be undiscovered massive cavern systems within our Earths crust that may harbor new types of life and undiscovered species.

But our Earth is not hollow, no Sun in the middle, nor massive openings at the poles. Might be an ancient civilization buried beneath all that Antarctic ice all the same, but if there is i don't imagine there would be much left, as said ice is rather heavy.

I don't remember mentioning any of that in my post though...you kind of jumped to the conclusion that I was alluding to that take on the subject, which from my additional posts explicitly stated what I define as Hollow earth. Take another look and let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

No that’s not called hollow earth..

Your talking about cave systems.. not hollow earth theory..

Your just applying holllow earth to it as clickbait.
edit on 3-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ATS needs more speculative posts like yours. I don’t know what to believe, but I try to keep an open mind. Thank you for sharing your experience and your story.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Do you know the difference between “ suspicions of” and “proof of”?

This is not proof of anything

I’ve come to find out that putting the word proof in a thread title guarantees nothing of the sort will be found inside

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Do you know the difference between “ suspicions of” and “proof of”?

This is not proof of anything

I’ve come to find out that putting the word proof in a thread title guarantees nothing of the sort will be found inside

Thanks for your opinion

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I disagree with you, Hollow earth is not just limited to a second sun inside empty globe...please do some research before just say "Your wrong...that's not what Hollow earth means". Be open to different interpretations/definitions instead of just locking it into one common description of the theory. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: solids0be

If the earth is hollow, where is the mass that creates gravity? I could ask the same question about a flat earth lol.

Cheers - Dave

In all honesty, "Hollow Earth" is a bit of a misnomer, I believe that its a simplistic way of describing hollow passages of the earths upper crust that are larger enough to support a civilization or large underground cities interconnected by the earths natural cave systems. I don't think the actual earth is hollow like a soccer ball. More like a huge ant farm with winding passages that open up to huge subterranean cave systems and structures.

C'mon, the hollow earth theology has holes at the poles, the earth is hollowed out, people stick to the inards by centrifugal force and there's a big ass lightbulb in there lol. Apples to apples please :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

In all honesty, "Hollow Earth" is a bit of a misnomer, I believe that its a simplistic way of describing hollow passages of the earths upper crust that are larger enough to support a civilization or large underground cities interconnected by the earths natural cave systems. I don't think the actual earth is hollow like a soccer ball. More like a huge ant farm with winding passages that open up to huge subterranean cave systems and structures.

C'mon, the hollow earth theology has holes at the poles, the earth is hollowed out, people stick to the inards by centrifugal force and there's a big ass lightbulb in there lol. Apples to apples please :-)

Cheers - Dave

I hate to beat a dead horse but I'm not the only one who defines hollow earth this way, hell its speculated this "Other theory of hollow earth" where its literally a hollow ball stems from the fact that multiple cultures around the world have myths that center around ancient ancestors ascending from subterranean worlds. Then add ina bit of Admiral bird here or there and a couple misinterpreted maps and next thing you know there's a sun in the middle of the earth generating gravity to make up for the lack of physical mass of a hollow earth structure...or even to claim the earth itself is actually a Dyson sphere harnessing limitless solar output of a micro-star orbiting the sun.
edit on 3-7-2018 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Cheers - Dave

i THINK MANY TAKE THE IDEA OF hOLLOW eARTH AS IN A GLOBE WITH NOTHING INSIDE.
sorry, hit caps. Think of all of the massive cave systems that run for many miles, there are also underground rivers, lakes, and seas they have space around them. There are massive spaces within the earth and these are not full of lava, there could well be areas fit for life where it is a good temperature and plenty of water.

Well, maybe we should start by getting our word definitions correct. Hollow means vacant on the inside, in a sentence, "Justin Trudeau's head is hollow" is self explanatory. One would understand easily that hollow in that case means vacant of any matter, of course, that does not discount that a gas might not exist in the hollow space.

You seem to be indicating that hollow means, Swiss-cheese-like or worm eaten. Although, this definition applies to other politicians, like waters or Pelosi, it does not equate to hollow. In a sentence, "Maxine's brain is like Swiss cheese, more air than grey matter" or "Pelosi's brain is a worm eaten mess from too much bad sushi on the taxpayer's dime". These two statements indicate that there is actually matter with vacant spaces in varying degrees, whereas Trudeau is simply, hollow.

So I stand by my statement/question as to the ability of a hollow space in producing no gravity :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just because some people don't understand English, it is not a reflection on my efficacy on providing clear statements. It's a reflection on their lack of understanding English :-)

It's like math, calculations are performed in a specific order. You don't follow the order, people get different answers and don't communicate well.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I think its a great cave rescue, glad the guys are ok.

That's about it really.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If force pushes the lava up through the surface , where does it come from ? Lava Demon toots and poops ?
If the Earth doesn't have a molten mostly ferrous iron core , explain the magnetism that delineates the magnetic north from the magnetic south

As you stated earlier , you are a biologist and not a geologist

I am not a veterinarian , but I know Bull Stuff when I see it...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I disagree with you, Hollow earth is not just limited to a second sun inside empty globe...please do some research before just say "Your wrong...that's not what Hollow earth means". Be open to different interpretations/definitions instead of just locking it into one common description of the theory. Thank you.

Kind of like your open interpretation/ definition of proof?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Hollow earth is in NO WAY “big undiscovered cave systems maybe containing life”..

Those are not the same things..

You do some research.. hollow earth was coined by specific people with a specific theory..

Your esablishing your own definition to a word that already has a definition lol.

Hollow earth is ridiculous.

Crazy big cave structures within the 20 mile wide mantle is not. That’s perfectly reasonable.

Why would you associate a realistic proposal with a ridiculous one when you didn’t have to lol??

Your cheating yourself unnecessarily.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
ATS needs more speculative posts like yours. I don’t know what to believe, but I try to keep an open mind. Thank you for sharing your experience and your story.

Agreed. I find stories like this fascinating, and one of the main reasons I even joined this site.

In much younger days I spent a good bit of time spelunking, exploring caves and seeing things that most people never realize exist below their feet. Seriously doubt that the world is a hollow sphere, but the number of deep and interconnected cave systems inside the planet is not something most are aware of.

Many civilizations have stories relating to this. I live on some of the newest land on Earth, and even here I can and have explored deep, far reaching lava tubes that are seemingly endless. Some legends even have it that there is a system of tubes that connect the Hawaiian Islands, that may have played a role in their unification/conquering by Kamehameha's boys. Can't say it's absolutely true, but then again there are many caves that no one (in modern times) have ever even begun to map out.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Instead of ridiculing you could say that Honeycomb Earth is part of the Hollow earth concept. As goes for Shamballa and Xibalba to name some variants...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join