It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Hollow Earth Found: "Two doctors volunteer to STAY with children trapped in Thai cave for

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You know, I don't fault the coach...now. Yes, it was probably a dumb mistake initially, but he didn't run away. He stayed with the boys. He will fault himself for the rest of his life for his mistake, but he's made good on it. And, for better or worse, he'll be the last one out.

So, at this point, people can say what they will. The coach isn't my hero, but he's not a coward either, and he's owned up to the situation.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: solids0be
a reply to: Butterfinger How is it misleading? Did you even read the whole post?

I agree. Totally misleading. How in the world is 2 doctors volunteering to help a group of kids proof that the Earth is hollow?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
They should try getting the coach out
first. Take a little off the learning curve.
Who cares if his dumb ass sinks. Turn
him over to the parents. Let him explain it
all.

25-year-old football coach

just a kid too really, everyone makes mistakes, just lucky ours have not been as severe.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Son Dong is in Vietnam.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here is an update. I’m not sure if anyone is even still following this but I ran across this article and thought I would share it. So far so good amazingly. They rescued four boys today with the remaining five boys presumably getting out of there tomorrow. They took the healthiest boys first saving the weakest ones for tomorrow. The Thi government’s consensus on this was that the divers could practice first on the healthier boy’s to hone their skills and that would also give the weaker boys time to eat and gain some strength. There is a good short video in this article.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Protricity2k

Yeah the site saturndeathcult.com fills in a lot of missing pieces. Wealth of plausible info there that matches up with your post.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: solids0be

If the earth is hollow, where is the mass that creates gravity? I could ask the same question about a flat earth lol.

Cheers - Dave

Earth doesn't need to be 100% hollow. Most of the mass that gives gravity is the dense iron-nickel core and lithium mantle. The crust of the Earth still goes down 10 to 30 km. Now an office floor is about 2.5 meters high. So you have a distance 10,000 to 30,000 meters that could have tunnels, passageways and cave going down. so that's a distance equivalent to 400 to 1200 office floors down.

The deepest man-made mines go down 3.9km. The deepest natural cave is the Krubera cave At 2,197 meters (7,208 feet) the Krubera cave is the deepest on Earth. Located in the Arabika Massif, of the Western Caucasus in Abkhazia, Georgia, it also extends for 13.432 kilometers (8,346 miles.)

It could be possible that there are deeper caves, since there are deep thermal vents that release hot water around fault lines.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The Earth cannot be hollow because everyone knows it is flat.......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join