It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Hollow Earth Found: "Two doctors volunteer to STAY with children trapped in Thai cave for

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: solids0be

If the earth is hollow.... Where does magma and lava come from?

I don’t believe the OP is asserting that the entire Earth is hollow but that there are massive cavernous areas underground so large so as to basically call the earth hollow.

This is very interesting! Thank you SolidsObe for posting this I love stories like this, this is what ATS is all about! Please do keep us updated on what you find out.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Why did you put hollow earth in the title???

Have you been reading the thread? That’s been covered already jeez people stop asking the same questions that have already been answered. Read the feiggin thread.

After reading the OP I didn’t think that SolidsObe thought the ENTIRE earth was hollow, he’s a Doctor for christ’s sake he’s not exactly stupid. Like he said, do some research on the hollow earth theory and you will see that “hollow earth” is just the term used for large cavernous openings large enough to house entire civilizations.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
OP ; are your award winning Thailand friends going back there for their work invite you mentioned?

I'm thinking this could be an old alien base or ancient civilization.. I guess we wouldn't know unless someone leaked out info. Assuming that there is more to the official story.

Then again, who would risk breaking a highly classified non-disclosure agreement and forgoe an amazing opportunity plus agreement-breaking consequences. Not to mention, many would think the photos were good fakes 😀
edit on 4-7-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
OP ; are your award winning Thailand friends going back there for their work invite you mentioned?

I'm thinking this could be an old alien base or ancient civilization.. I guess we wouldn't know unless someone leaked out info. Assuming that there is more to the official story.

Then again, who would risk breaking a highly classified non-disclosure agreement and forgoe an amazing opportunity plus agreement-breaking consequences. Not to mention, many would think the photos were good fakes 😀

They are actually Chinese archeologists not Thai, but have been recognized for their field of work while unearthing some groundbreaking discovery's in Thailand. Honestly they reached out to me the other day and I never had a chance to respond until yesterday, but since then have not heard back from them either they are already on site or just haven't had a chance to respond...they are in China for one thing and are in a totally different time zone. But its been about 48 hours since then and its a little strange that they haven't contacted me back already, we usually have a pretty good history of responding to each other...hence why my suspicions have been growing....but I will admit because the language barrier we usually have to use translation software to discuss some of the more complex topics but their English is better than my Chinese I will tell you that for certain lol. I will reach out again today to their research department to see if any of their colleagues know their where abouts.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What I always say until ATS admins delete my post:

NASA is a #sciencefiction created after WW2 to hide the secrets of the world: The earth is a hollow #dysonsphere and has an inner sun. The moon is small, hollow, self-lit & close (within the Van Allen Belts & within the earth's outer atmosphere). Gravity is really Electromagnetism (Electric Universe), unrelated to Mass. Space-time does not exist. Dark matter does not exist. Global warming (ozone layer) was caused by Aerosol #geoengineering, not carbon. There is no ocean floor between continents (Hollow). We have never seen a real 100% image of Earth, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto etc. Earth used to be a (flat-oriented) Moon of the planet Saturn. Saturn (EL) is the God of Abraham and the mother planet that created Earth. Every human civilization watched Saturn, Venus, and Mars dance in the sky, and they drew what they saw from a giant cross (Christianity), to a star+crescent (Islam) to the black cube of Saturn (Judaism kabbalah => cube allah => cube god). Gotta use your own brain and do original research, otherwise NASA just another blind faith religion.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Science Experiment: A solid metal sphere conductor with a charge applied to it would have an equal charge at all points on the sphere. No magnetic poles, and no Van Allen Belts. Now, make that a hollow sphere with holes at the poles, and now you have a #teslacoil. This creates a magnetic North and South pole as the Magnetic Current (look it up) flows from inside and back out in a giant loop. This is the shape of the Earth, and the reason for the Van Allen belts shooting out of the polls. Compass proves the earth is HOLLOW

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Protricity2k

All that would really prove through is that our Earth is not solid would it not?

Shes not an atypical sphere nether but an oblate spheroid.
edit on 4-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Protricity2k

Maybe the reason for your posts getting removed is that they are completely rubbish. The motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance" not to promote it. Everything you just sprouted is completely false and contradictory to well known scientific fact.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I wouldn't go as far too say I believe the earth is hollow , but I do believe there are massive areas that are either carved out or naturally occurring under the surface of earth. Why not we know so little about this planet compared to what we think we know.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

There are monsters there. Here's a documentary.

edit on 7/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Of course it has been covered already and will be mentioned by roughly everyone who participates in the thread because you shouldn’t have put it i the title lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Of course it has been covered already and will be mentioned by roughly everyone who participates in the thread because you shouldn’t have put it i the title lol.

They are not the OP, thus did not put it in the title.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Read the threads at least a few pages before you make a comment and it will lessen your confusion greatly. Like Halfwede said we didn’t put it in the title. If you don’t want to read the thread before you make a redundant statement making yourself look foolish that’s on you. Have a good day sir.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Who knew splunk had nutritional value.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Badams

we don't know how gravity works

Wasn't it Tesla who moved all hose massive blocks by himself and when asked to comment he said that the theory of gravity was wrong and it something more like what we think of as gravity is actually an effect of a more complex understanding of what we call magnetism?

You're thinking of Leedskalnin, I think

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Badams

we don't know how gravity works

Wasn't it Tesla who moved all hose massive blocks by himself and when asked to comment he said that the theory of gravity was wrong and it something more like what we think of as gravity is actually an effect of a more complex understanding of what we call magnetism?

Ed Leedskalnin - Coral Castle

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

According to the wikipedia page; referencing a Huffington Post news article, Leedskalnin said "I understand the laws of weight and leverage and I know the secrets of the people who built the pyramids"

I also think one of those UFO shows (ufo hunters maybe? i could be wrong, they all blend into one big mess) did part of a episode on him, where they went on about anti-gravity, but produced no evidence for it.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I wish this thread hadn’t been bogged down in semantics over Hollow Earth. A solid discussion of the strange events and facts surrounding the situation with the kids and the scientists would be far more interesting and worthwhile.

edit on 4-7-2018 by SoulOfCeres because: Spelling - Stupid mobile keyboard.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: solids0be

originally posted by: one4all

Sorry to hear they had you on a wild goose chase after the Amanita remedy for the neutralising of damages caused by the pleomorphic bacteria that catalyses what we call cancer.....the fungal stage is only a life stage of a bacteria that can be fought and killed at different stages of its life by using radiclly different treatments...OR...it can be pulled at the root by simply avoiding the parasites that carry the bacteria into our bodies by avoiding untreated foods....Chaga is also highly impactful in relation to the Amanita impacts in context of late stage cancers where the bacteria is expressing itself in a fungal stage.

I have no idea what your going on about, but if you have any doubts about the validity of my research, you should look into the numerous studies going on now in regards to utilizing Amatoxins to treat cancer at the actual genetic level, additionally we are working to utilize certain strains of amatoxins as a cure/long term treatment for diabetes. You should probably take a step back and look at the numerous peer research projects that are currently ongoing...not only here in the US but across the scientific community as a whole world wide. Thanks

Your research is a waste of time.....and the people funding your waste of time know this...only you don't....you hurt humanity with your blustering and defense of the status quo.....genetic level my arse...cancer is a pleomorphic bacteria so spare me the genetic crap already......your genetics do NOT give you cancer of any type....and ALL CANCERS come from the same source......it originates as an external source that enters our bodies as a bacteria hitchhiking on parasites and then remains there inside of us until it is either remediated or activated....you are only discussing dealing with the bacteria when it is expressing itself in its fungal form......how can you not know these things and claim to be a researcher....you are simply running in circles stalling the truths from coming out you are on wild goose chases given to you by people who already have all of the answers they have you trying to solve....they simply keep redirecting you...pumping money into the scam and then redirecting you to the path of MOST RESISTANCE in your research....sure the research parameters may be solid but the research paths are redundant and useless and intentionally distressed.

Maybe you should take a step forward and take a realistic look at the Publisher controlled peer approval methods used to manipulate and intentionally misguide the research good men and women do to screw all of humanity ...and maybe you would like to take responsibility for your DIRECT link in this process....you are being intentionally ignorant of facts....you are going with the flow to look after your own arse and pay cheque......you are free to be all you can be.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Please, don't do your medical research on Facebook or conspiracy websites, your not going to get anything remotely accurate.

edit on 5/7/2018 by Badams because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join