It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Hollow Earth Found: "Two doctors volunteer to STAY with children trapped in Thai cave for

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: solids0be

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: solids0be

If the earth is hollow, where is the mass that creates gravity? I could ask the same question about a flat earth lol.

Cheers - Dave

In all honesty, "Hollow Earth" is a bit of a misnomer, I believe that its a simplistic way of describing hollow passages of the earths upper crust that are larger enough to support a civilization or large underground cities interconnected by the earths natural cave systems. I don't think the actual earth is hollow like a soccer ball. More like a huge ant farm with winding passages that open up to huge subterranean cave systems and structures.

Honestly, you should have lead with that.

That really misses from your OP - it makes much more sense with that in mind. It still does not justify your use of "proof", but at least one would be able to follow your reasoning.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That's better, and plausible, as unlikely as it might be that it would be populated. Maybe aliens.

I wonder if they can build a fire down there? I know it's got to be cold for them.

OP? A fire? (oh, I guess that would require wood, but still.) Maybe they can get some sleeping bags in there to them.
(first thing I thought of. I'd rather be hungry than cold.)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: solids0be

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

If the earth is hollow, where is the mass that creates gravity? I could ask the same question about a flat earth lol.

Cheers - Dave

In all honesty, "Hollow Earth" is a bit of a misnomer, I believe that its a simplistic way of describing hollow passages of the earths upper crust that are larger enough to support a civilization or large underground cities interconnected by the earths natural cave systems. I don't think the actual earth is hollow like a soccer ball. More like a huge ant farm with winding passages that open up to huge subterranean cave systems and structures.

Honestly, you should have lead with that.

That really misses from your OP - it makes much more sense with that in mind. It still does not justify your use of "proof", but at least one would be able to follow your reasoning.

I'm a little confused though, does everyone assume that all hollow earth theory's are locked into thinking its totally hollow??...my research shows otherwise. I believe the exaggeration of a totally hollow planetary structure is just repeated by mainstream scientists to overall discredit the possibility of these underground sub-civilizations existing.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Is that a theory?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So would that allow for pockets of inner earth and mountain systems to be 'hollow'?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No, its a mathematical formula rooted in many years of functional usage since the space age began.

I always see "gravity is just a "theory"" thrown around - that phrase is a absolute misnomer. Think of gravity as you do your mobile phone. You know how it works, what it does and what you can do with it. But if you were asked you to build a mobile phone from scratch, could you?

Science currently doesn't know the exact mechanism that causes "gravity" but we sure know what it does and how to accurately predict it.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

People suppose hollowness because that is what is stated in the description . "Hollow Earth". If that is a misnomer it should be corrected. I would bet Earth is not solid as a rock, with perhaps some plates moving around and creating some spaces, so if the concept is misunderstood, then it is the fault of those using the term.

I will leave now since you have chosen to ignore my questions.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Absolutely, I assume it would. The mass of the interior of a mountain or a cave system is utterly insignificant on the whole. As I said in my first reply to the poster, I thing its completely plausible there exists undiscovered evidence of / current underground species or communities.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

So would that allow for pockets of inner earth and mountain systems to be 'hollow'?

Caves, and crevices, I guess. Like we have closer to the surface.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thank you.

Always thought the whole 'hollow earth' theory as rather stupid and flying in the face of proven science.
Glad to know that there is more scientific evidence to support this.
However, I have never denied the possibility of past civilizations / creatures etc living in hollow pockets or cave systems.
I doubt such things exist now, but one never knows.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Why did you put hollow earth in the title???

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
everyone here seems to have totally ignored not only my first hand experience (though if you say that antidotal evidence should be taken with a grain of salt I don't blame you) but also looked into some of the other data I presented such as the local myths of the region, first hand accounts from locals and especially the "coincidence" that 2 of the worlds most highly recognized archeologists were summoned to that area soon after the group was discovered...2 scientists who specialize in Thai culture, human origins and history...there's definitely more to this story than what's being presented up front.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't know about the whole hollow earth theory, but obviously there are huge cave systems throughout the terrain, and potentially many, many systems yet undiscovered - so that in of itself is 'hollow'...

That said, in order for your theory to be correct, the flooding/rain season must cease in order for a 4 month long excursion to be possible. All one has to do is track the flooding/rain. If it doesn't let up and the cave system doesn't allow for an in-depth search, it doesn't stand to support your theory with regards to a massive cover-up.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Why did you put hollow earth in the title???

See my post a couple comments up, just because some define Hollow earth as a empty ball does not mean that's what all people researching the topic believe....look into the subject a bit and do some reading and you'll see im not the only one who defines Hollow earth this way...Thanks.
edit on 3-7-2018 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

As with most myths I don't doubt that there is an element of truth in the local stories surrounding cave people etc.
There may even be some hidden remnants of a long lost civilization.

But to link these stories to the missing children is a massive leap without any supportive evidence at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

When you think of how evolution works, divergent segments of a major species - such as us, is a complete possibility. I like to think that if a early species of man that primarily hunted and foraged in and around water may - over thousands of years - adapt to their specific environment. The legends around mermaids/merpeople may in fact be rooted in scientific fact. I also assume seeing as the rest of us don't frequent go into these environments ourselves (or at least not looking for anything specific when we are in these areas) - there is as slim chance they have remained on the most part - undiscovered. I totally think cave people could be like this.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What questions would that be?? I apologize not sure where I missed your inquiry

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I agree there is some high strangeness to all this.
Interesting personal stories as well.
Breaking your text in to more paragraphs would be helpful.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That’s Kinda a great point..

There is like 20 or 200 (I forget but it doesn’t matter either way.) of crust.

That is plenty of rom for civilizations.,

Why would the whole thing need to be hollllow??

edit on 3-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join