It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Hollow Earth Found: "Two doctors volunteer to STAY with children trapped in Thai cave for

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

I am afraid you are aboard a sinking ship my friend....you are like a dinosaur and your time is so short you may be like Ishi the last of your kind...LMAO.....the PEOPLE WHO MATTER TODAY ARE ALL learning teaching researching discovering innovating establishing ONLINE AND UNFETTERED TOGETHER .....ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT LIGHT SPEEDS ON UN-NUMBERED FRONTS EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY by increasing volumes of minds......

One big WHITE PAPER....lol....lol..that olde school academics need to feed off of to stay relevant.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
I'm just thankful that people like you will never find yourself in a position that can actually influence anything relevant in the world of science or medicine beyond your own person. Please, keep saying that people like me with university degrees that work in the medical profession are wrong, irrelevant and the cause of problems, luckily we don't agree with you. We will still help you when you need it. We just get angry when you cause yourself harm by ignoring the recommendations of people who are educated.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You guys should start a thread on this cancer stuff^^^^^^^^

Because it has nothing to do with these kids in a cave or possible unknown underground creations.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I will keep checking up on this. If it gets swept under the rug .we all know the rest. Or its just kids trapped in a cave cause a dumb coach didn't know the weather report of the area or what happens during flash floods to caves.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A little aside about limestone. When the British started to fortify Gibraltar they needed to tunnel into the rock to create underground stores and accommodation. But once they had broken through the hard outer they found that the rock wasn’t hard underneath. In fact, it was relatively soft and easy to dig out with hand tools. However, once the air got to newly uncovered surfaces it air-hardened until it was as hard as concrete.
A reply to: stormcell

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: solids0be

a reply to: solids0be

Sorry to hear they had you on a wild goose chase after the Amanita remedy for the neutralising of damages caused by the pleomorphic bacteria that catalyses what we call cancer.....the fungal stage is only a life stage of a bacteria that can be fought and killed at different stages of its life by using radiclly different treatments...OR...it can be pulled at the root by simply avoiding the parasites that carry the bacteria into our bodies by avoiding untreated foods....Chaga is also highly impactful in relation to the Amanita impacts in context of late stage cancers where the bacteria is expressing itself in a fungal stage.

I have no idea what your going on about, but if you have any doubts about the validity of my research, you should look into the numerous studies going on now in regards to utilizing Amatoxins to treat cancer at the actual genetic level, additionally we are working to utilize certain strains of amatoxins as a cure/long term treatment for diabetes. You should probably take a step back and look at the numerous peer research projects that are currently ongoing...not only here in the US but across the scientific community as a whole world wide. Thanks

Your research is a waste of time.....and the people funding your waste of time know this...only you don't....you hurt humanity with your blustering and defense of the status quo.....genetic level my arse...cancer is a pleomorphic bacteria so spare me the genetic crap already......your genetics do NOT give you cancer of any type....and ALL CANCERS come from the same source......it originates as an external source that enters our bodies as a bacteria hitchhiking on parasites and then remains there inside of us until it is either remediated or activated....you are only discussing dealing with the bacteria when it is expressing itself in its fungal form......how can you not know these things and claim to be a researcher....you are simply running in circles stalling the truths from coming out you are on wild goose chases given to you by people who already have all of the answers they have you trying to solve....they simply keep redirecting you...pumping money into the scam and then redirecting you to the path of MOST RESISTANCE in your research....sure the research parameters may be solid but the research paths are redundant and useless and intentionally distressed.

Maybe you should take a step forward and take a realistic look at the Publisher controlled peer approval methods used to manipulate and intentionally misguide the research good men and women do to screw all of humanity ...and maybe you would like to take responsibility for your DIRECT link in this process....you are being intentionally ignorant of facts....you are going with the flow to look after your own arse and pay cheque......you are free to be all you can be.

You honestly believe the research I'm doing is a waste of time?? Everything you just stated is only partially right...and that's being generous. Only a estimate of 16% of identified cases of cancer are related to bacterial or viral infections usually forms of lymphoma like Epstein-Barr. So what about the other 84%??? As for my research of Amatoxins/phallotoxins found in certain Fungai, there is solid proof and evidence from multiple studies backing the reduction and elimination in some cases of cancerous tumors. God forbid someone you love gets Breast, colon or liver cancer one day and have lumps of tumorous growth killing them while you preach that the research I'm doing as well as numerous others around the world is fraudulent...this research could save their lives or yours for that matter god forbid this horrid diseases takes ahold of you one day. So attack my theory all you want on the Hollow Earth and these poor kids stuck miles underneath the earth, but please keep your very insensitive comments on my research out of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Sorry to hear they had you on a wild goose chase after the Amanita remedy for the neutralising of damages caused by the pleomorphic bacteria that catalyses what we call cancer.....the fungal stage is only a life stage of a bacteria that can be fought and killed at different stages of its life by using radiclly different treatments...OR...it can be pulled at the root by simply avoiding the parasites that carry the bacteria into our bodies by avoiding untreated foods....Chaga is also highly impactful in relation to the Amanita impacts in context of late stage cancers where the bacteria is expressing itself in a fungal stage.

I have no idea what your going on about, but if you have any doubts about the validity of my research, you should look into the numerous studies going on now in regards to utilizing Amatoxins to treat cancer at the actual genetic level, additionally we are working to utilize certain strains of amatoxins as a cure/long term treatment for diabetes. You should probably take a step back and look at the numerous peer research projects that are currently ongoing...not only here in the US but across the scientific community as a whole world wide. Thanks

Your research is a waste of time.....and the people funding your waste of time know this...only you don't....you hurt humanity with your blustering and defense of the status quo.....genetic level my arse...cancer is a pleomorphic bacteria so spare me the genetic crap already......your genetics do NOT give you cancer of any type....and ALL CANCERS come from the same source......it originates as an external source that enters our bodies as a bacteria hitchhiking on parasites and then remains there inside of us until it is either remediated or activated....you are only discussing dealing with the bacteria when it is expressing itself in its fungal form......how can you not know these things and claim to be a researcher....you are simply running in circles stalling the truths from coming out you are on wild goose chases given to you by people who already have all of the answers they have you trying to solve....they simply keep redirecting you...pumping money into the scam and then redirecting you to the path of MOST RESISTANCE in your research....sure the research parameters may be solid but the research paths are redundant and useless and intentionally distressed.

Maybe you should take a step forward and take a realistic look at the Publisher controlled peer approval methods used to manipulate and intentionally misguide the research good men and women do to screw all of humanity ...and maybe you would like to take responsibility for your DIRECT link in this process....you are being intentionally ignorant of facts....you are going with the flow to look after your own arse and pay cheque......you are free to be all you can be.

You honestly believe the research I'm doing is a waste of time?? Everything you just stated is only partially right...and that's being generous. Only a estimate of 16% of identified cases of cancer are related to bacterial or viral infections usually forms of lymphoma like Epstein-Barr. So what about the other 84%??? As for my research of Amatoxins/phallotoxins found in certain Fungai, there is solid proof and evidence from multiple studies backing the reduction and elimination in some cases of cancerous tumors. God forbid someone you love gets Breast, colon or liver cancer one day and have lumps of tumorous growth killing them while you preach that the research I'm doing as well as numerous others around the world is fraudulent...this research could save their lives or yours for that matter god forbid this horrid diseases takes ahold of you one day. So attack my theory all you want on the Hollow Earth and these poor kids stuck miles underneath the earth, but please keep your very insensitive comments on my research out of it.

You should know by now then what a pleomorphic bacteria can do and the ways it projects itself depending upon the conditions it is existing in....the same bacteria presents as a virus and as a fungus....ALL CANCERS COME FROM ONE SOURCE.....there are many different chemical origins that can comprise the combonations that can be put together to spark the bacteria into morphing into its so-called cancer form.

At the stages you are discussing there is evidence that pharmaceutical grade sodium bicarbonate will also remediate tumors....but anything that will kill a fungus will kill this bacteria when it is in its fungal form....remember the acidic environment in sick unhealthy improperly fed bodies is the incubator for these abrupt changes in this bacteria.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm only catching up on this topic right now, but this video does a good summary of the situation.

Apparently there's 2.5 miles which are partially flooded, and a solid 1-mile that's completely underwater!

So it's basically just really hard for people to reach them, even the ones that can make it. It's supposed to be a very strenuous journey to reach those kids. And they're too young to make it out themselves.

Although I don't see why the solution isn't just to give all the kids oxygen tanks, and have a few skilled swimmers help them out.

Is the issue that the oxygen tanks will run out, before they can get through that mile that's underwater?

Can't they just have a bigger oxygen tank? lol

Anyway here's the video:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Judging by the size of the kids and the size of the bottles being used by the divers it looks like they could likely slap together a simple POD that is kid-sized and streamlined that has a basic oxygen valve with a quick-release for fast easy bottle exchanges on it and an egress method for co2 and then the kids can just lay down and be buttoned up into shells and towed along exactly like the oxygen bottles they are transporting.....these are skinny kids and these PODS can be quite small.....shouldn't take more than 24 hours to design build test then reproduce by 3-d printers..this POD idea.2 divers per kid one in front one in back POD in the middle.Done deal.This eliminates ALL OF THE PROBLEMS surrounding this resuce operation no swimming lessons or diving lessons needed...no paniced kids ripping off masks....no risk of them getting caught up during transport....and they can even have an I-pod for soothing music during their trips out.

If you count how many oxygen bottles that have been taken into the resuce area and then transitted back out you can see how many times over each kid would have already been saved if they had just gotten to work on day one like this....soooooo.....someone tell Elon Musk to read this dam post so we can get this show on the road....his engineers now have their marching orders......remember Elon KISS keep it simple stupid...BASIC WORKABLE and NOW.

This KISS solution is my way of apologising to the OP for sliding a bit off-track earlier....hope someone can simply get this to Elon....lol...so we can see things be done NOW.

Jeepers even taking a waterproof cartop luggage carrier and drilling holes in it and installing valves is better than nothing.I don't think pressure is to big of an issue they aren't 2000 Leagues under the sea.Just a locking airtight and watertight seal with an o2-in source and a co2 out source.
edit on 6-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I was thinking of a long Kevlar tube with a sealed inner lining lit by LEDs that they could pressurize to prevent it from collapsing from the water pressure and the kids could just crawl to safety...like a giant hamster tube that could flex to squeeze through the tight space in the tunnel that's causing issues.

Additionally I heard an update that a Thai Navy SEAL Lost his life yesterday during the operation....apparently he drowned...its kind of strange a trained seal would die this way, but they stated some of the teams have exhausted themselves during the rescue operation, which could lead to excess oxygen use during dives. But there's also the chance if they are exploring deeper into the cave they ran into un-planned dangers as well...maybe they hadn't planned on running into any intelligent life deeper into the caverns...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Just read an article....the tube idea is exactly what Elon Musk is proposing.....Great minds think alike

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
In the longest underwater section (reportedly more than 1 mile in length), at the deepest point, the passage is so small divers have to remove their tanks to squeeze through it. It's also right in the middle of the section too. This is not easy even for an elite diver, let alone one with zero experience.

Regarding suggestions for a rescue "pod" of so.e sort, building a waterproof container whisks can remain waterproof under 30 feet of water is MUCH harder than you think!!! Not even a Pelican case is waterproof at that depth.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Magma factories, staffed by the Reptilians and Fairies.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

In order for an escape tube to work it would have to be flexible to fit through the maze like passage. A flexible tube will crush under the water pressure.

Elon Musk might need to sharpen his pencil.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Here is an update on the situation.

Interviews with the most experienced of the 140 or so cave divers from Thailand and around the world who are here to help have centered on a stark fact: This was already one of the most difficult cave-diving challenges in the world, and now they must somehow keep the weakened boys reasonably healthy in oxygen-depleted air while trying to teach them to attempt an underwater escape. One cave diver called it the underground equivalent of climbing Mount Everest — but with no guides to make things easier.

It’s not looking too good for those trapped in the cave. It’s a THREE MILE cave dive Through murky waters and over borders several stories high! This is insane!

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

In order for an escape tube to work it would have to be flexible to fit through the maze like passage. A flexible tube will crush under the water pressure.

That was a good one. But seriously there are plenty of examples of flexible tubes that are also able to withstand the pressure of the water. Hell just have the auto part company that makes radiator hoses cut them a looooong one.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Well, not really even close to one the "most" difficult, but it's difficult to be sure.

The most difficult is down in South America. Way deeper and way longer.

Still, it's a very dangerous dive and caving experience.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No he doesn't he just needs to build a Kevlar tube and run a pod throu

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It’s a THREE MILE cave dive Through murky waters and over borders several stories high!

A three mile dive is not required. Apparently there are some sections which require diving but others do not.

Bad enough.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Pressurised ribbed Kevlar tube...the Kevlar can handle the internal pressure right....tow o2 equipped pods through the tube.....done deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join