It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans smuggling Drugs Into Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just wondering why Americans and others do not smuggle tons and tons of drugs into Canada?

Is there a valid reason why this is not happening to Canada the way it is happening to the USA?

I think it is because they deal with their addiction differently.

My point is that perhaps they have a working model we could emulate with success and decrease some of our tensions with immigration issues.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Reply - I believe it is a problem at both Borders unless you can point at a statistic that shows it is one sided I think this post is just trying to create divivison. Canadians are a proud people, Americans are a proud people. Unity is worth the challenge. Don't let politicians drive a wedge.
edit on 6222018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Canada gets its fair share of fentanyl coming in, I think mostly from china.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

They do....and guns...where else would all that coc aine be coming from?
edit on 22/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Is there a valid reason why this is not happening to Canada the way it is happening to the USA?

Population.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So the smugglers supply Canada drug vending machines?

No they are dealing with problems differently than the rest.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We're more concerned with the guns than drugs. Most of that is homegrown(including meth). The guns on the other hand are a problem. I have a friend that had a Tec 9. Not legal in Canada. He lived in Windsor. Right across from Detroit. I could have gotten whatever I wanted.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
We're more concerned with the guns than drugs. Most of that is homegrown(including meth). The guns on the other hand are a problem. I have a friend that had a Tec 9. Not legal in Canada. He lived in Windsor. Right across from Detroit. I could have gotten whatever I wanted.

So do you believe that Canada can keep out guns or should they just put some in a vending machine?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
why would we smuggle drugs into Canada???

this isn't Mexico

link   

I dunno where you think it's any different. Someone dies here, at least in my city, almost every day from a fentanyl overdose. I personally know at least a dozen people addicted to everything from oxycotins and percocets, to coke, to meth, even fentanyl. Every day I see more than one homeless junkie nodding out on the street or harassing people for money. I've seen people shooting or smoking crack on the side of the road fairly regularly. From what I can tell #ing everybody does coc aine. I've seen people casually bust out dome coke and snort bumps off their phone while they wait for the bus, show up after work with coke still stuck under their nose. I've watched more than one friend totally # their lives up because of it. I even know someone that let his own mom die because he wanted to go get do some coke and jerk off all night instead of taking her to the hospital.

I've seen drugs # up so many people's lives here.

link   

And Canada just became the first nation to go full legal....I like that....but drugs have been too obvious in getting out of hand so openly....

That is a put off or should be to any user...knowing that they allow themselves to get punked by the devil

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There are, like, 14 people in Canada.

who would the US smuggle drugs to? A moose?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I dunno where you think it's any different. Someone dies here, at least in my city, almost every day from a fentanyl overdose. I personally know at least a dozen people addicted to everything from oxycotins and percocets, to coke, to meth, even fentanyl. Every day I see more than one homeless junkie nodding out on the street or harassing people for money. I've seen people shooting or smoking crack on the side of the road fairly regularly. From what I can tell #ing everybody does coc aine. I've seen people casually bust out dome coke and snort bumps off their phone while they wait for the bus, show up after work with coke still stuck under their nose. I've watched more than one friend totally # their lives up because of it. I even know someone that let his own mom die because he wanted to go get do some coke and jerk off all night instead of taking her to the hospital.

I've seen drugs # up so many people's lives here.

So why is the gov. there not going all iron fist?

Do you think you all would feel better if you had a group of people to put all the blame on?

Do you think a wall would help you all? Will a wall on Americas southern border held you all?

Who is the Canadian escape goat for the drug problem?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There are, like, 14 people in Canada.

who would the US smuggle drugs to? A moose?

Well as one of those 14 people I can verify there are those brave American's that make the death journey through the icy plains sometimes by dogsled, sometimes by moose drawn carriage towards the great igloos that are our home, where they barter their contraband in exchange for beaver pelts and maple syrup. I'd say they got at least 6 of those 14 hooked....and we are dealing with our moose addiction problems...you just gotta watch out when you see a tweaking moose...give it a wide berth. Those bastards are unpredictable.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Is it true you use Poutine as a treatment for drug addiction?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

So do you believe that Canada can keep out guns or should they just put some in a vending machine?

There's a market so it's impossible to keep these guns out. Too many people coming across the border.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Drugs aren't the big hard on that they are in the States. We even have clinics to help those that are addicted. Safe places as well for users.

www.drugrehab.ca...

Googling this I found 3 in my area. That surprised me.

link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

There's a market so it's impossible to keep these guns out. Too many people coming across the border.

lol

build that wall

from what i gather soo far is that canada could handle a few million immigrants

i will send some your way

strange how the nicest and well mannered people lack heart to allow us in

link   

Just wondering why Americans and others do not smuggle tons and tons of drugs into Canada?

They get a lot of their coke through the US, we in turn get a lot of MDMA and ecstacy from them...

Where did you read there isn't heavy drug traffic on that border?

Granted they have like less than ten percent of our population, and have always been more lenient on pot... So their drug enforcement looks far different from ours.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Where did you read there isn't heavy drug traffic on that border?

i assumed that any country that has vending machines for hard drugs would have enough to go around.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join