It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans smuggling Drugs Into Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I wonder where Canada gets their supply of legal drugs from?

Where does the dope in the vendors come from?

Pharmaceutical companies, if memory serves me correct, most is grown in Australia (opiates), illegal would be Afghanistan.

as to the latter part of your comment, since this is your thread I think you carry the burden of responsibility to give us sources on what you're going on about.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: intrepid

Seems mind boggling that they have vending machines for drugs.

What are you talking about?

It is many reports that in urban areas there are hard drug vending machines.

Where does that supply come from.

Just wondering.

*googles how to become a Canadian citizen..

Step one, try not to be American... haha

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: howtonhawky
They do, Tylenol 3 (Acetaminophen with codeine) used to be over the counter there.
A lot came to America.
What are your sources there is no drug movement either way? Because they've always sent down chemist drugs, and we've always sent up naturally durived drugs.

3's have (at least in the last 40 years) always been on a script in Ontario, anyway. 1's are still over the counter.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

as to the latter part of your comment, since this is your thread I think you carry the burden of responsibility to give us sources on what you're going on about.

so far you are the only burden in the thread...

i have stated i am trying to learn about such

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Just wondering.

Never heard of any such thing, unless our dealers are getting creative.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The regulatory notice says about 600 million low-dose codeine tablets, or about 20 for every person in the country, were sold across Canada in 2015. It notes that more than 500 people entered addiction treatment centres in Ontario alone between 2007 and 2015, with non-prescription codeine as their only problem substance.

CBC.ca

I've known some people who frequent Canada and always talk about "scoring" some over there.

Though I haven't been in my adult life and wouldn't try to get any as that isn't my cup of tea.

But you live there so touche.
edit on 22-6-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So far i have found links that state around 10% of american use hard drugs.

It seems that around half that in Canada..

looking for better sources though

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

so far you are the only burden in the thread...

i have stated i am trying to learn about such

I thought I provided a great deal of information, sorry I'm on a phone and can't give links, but I tried pointing you in the right direction.

I've asked a few times for sources about your OP, so I'll specify this time as other have inquired. What vending machines, and what are you trying to figure out, we've answered certain questions and you keep bouncing around.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You dont remember the Canadian Mayor, who smoked crack, and drank?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Real cool guy, good peoples haha... I can't speak for Toronto but I'm sure he'll be missed.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Just wondering.

Never heard of any such thing, unless our dealers are getting creative.

I googled such and proposals for new opioid machines are in the works

There are pics on google or the crack pipe vendors

seems that it was reported as crack vendors but it was just for pipes and needles but now they have em for weed and soon opioids
edit on 22-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I dunno where you think it's any different. Someone dies here, at least in my city, almost every day from a fentanyl overdose. I personally know at least a dozen people addicted to everything from oxycotins and percocets, to coke, to meth, even fentanyl. Every day I see more than one homeless junkie nodding out on the street or harassing people for money. I've seen people shooting or smoking crack on the side of the road fairly regularly. From what I can tell #ing everybody does coc aine. I've seen people casually bust out dome coke and snort bumps off their phone while they wait for the bus, show up after work with coke still stuck under their nose. I've watched more than one friend totally # their lives up because of it. I even know someone that let his own mom die because he wanted to go get do some coke and jerk off all night instead of taking her to the hospital.

I've seen drugs # up so many people's lives here.

So why is the gov. there not going all iron fist?

Do you think you all would feel better if you had a group of people to put all the blame on?

Do you think a wall would help you all? Will a wall on Americas southern border held you all?

Who is the Canadian escape goat for the drug problem?

I'm not sure I understand...I don't know what other people think but personally the only person to blame for someone's life being wrecked by drugs is themselves. If people choose to do something while knowing the consequences who else is there to blame. If anything a lack of knowledge is to blame. The kind of information that's generally available about drugs is unhelpful. Real information about both positive and negative effects about drugs is kind of hard to come by. Full on fear tactics used by the media is terrible way to go about it. Most drugs won't kill you right away and will probably be pretty enjoyable. At least at first. What happena a lot i've noticed is people are pumped full of over the top fear based information instead of explaining things like long term consequences and the realistic psychological changes that happen they get shown reefer madness style #. So people see others doing these things with no immediate consequences, think all the information they've heard is bull# and start on a road to addiction and all these other problems. Honestly for me at least the more I knew about drugs and how they work the less I wanted to do them.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dug88

Is it true you use Poutine as a treatment for drug addiction?

Nothing cures a crack addiction quicker than some melted cheese and hot gravy on fries.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

one of them we would be better off with than without

good ole tell it like it is rob

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Real cool guy, good peoples haha... I can't speak for Toronto but I'm sure he'll be missed.

His brother was just elected premier of Ontario.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Since a link to anything is lacking - Canada's fix to the opioid crisis

The B.C. Center for Disease Control (BCCDC) announced last month that it plans to install three vending machines this spring that will dispense hydromorphone pills, a powerful prescription opioid, to people with a high risk of overdose. A landmark study in 2016 found the painkiller to be an effective opioid replacement therapy, and experts say it could also reduce dependencies on contaminated street drugs cut with lethal substances such as fentanyl.

A $1 million grant from Health Canada will help to fund the project, which officials say could be expanded as early as this summer after its launch in the spring.

Looks like that is from January. I'd never heard of that one before.

One person I worked for in the 80's mentioned his wife often drove up to Canada to stock up on codeine when I noticed a bag of pill bottles in the back seat of his car. Common practice then, but no idea about that now. People were also going to Mexico and getting prescription drugs and then they needed no prescription. Just tell the pharmacists they had one in the US without even showing proof. Seniors were doing it to save money. They had buses in fact.

What about Alaska? Nobody's talking about all the Canadians bringing drugs into Alaska.

Drugs go to wherever a market exists, which is the whole world I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Blaine to the rescue. Thanks.
edit on 22-6-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand...I don't know what other people think but personally the only person to blame for someone's life being wrecked by drugs is themselves. If people choose to do something while knowing the consequences who else is there to blame.

I'm sure over-prescription of opiates has nothing to do with it. Or a large part of kids being prescribed to salt amphetamines (adderal).
edit on 22-6-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

it definitely is an education problem in that the unseen effects are not really understood.

if you could wear heroin then you would be a hero but if you intake it then you will be the villian

coke speeds up your spirit to make your energy be drained twice as fast by draining your bank account

meth takes you out of the system all together by removing you from the food chain

weed slows your spirit down

but not many can understand the spiritual effects so we are left with "drugs are bad umkay".

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

His brother was just elected premier of Ontario.

I'm sorry but also happy at the same time... I thought we were running one of the few circuses in the G7.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

i thought for 3 yrs that they had coke in the vendors there when rob died it was reported that way

turns out it looks like it was ole msm misunderstanding

thnks for the link

that is why i was asking where canada gets the drugs for the vendors

we all know where they will get the opioids though

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join