It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans smuggling Drugs Into Canada

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Because Canada's Gvt doesn't allow it, America's does

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Just wondering why Americans and others do not smuggle tons and tons of drugs into Canada?

Is there a valid reason why this is not happening to Canada the way it is happening to the USA?

I think it is because they deal with their addiction differently.

My point is that perhaps they have a working model we could emulate with success and decrease some of our tensions with immigration issues.

I think it is because they make their kids stay in school longer because of the cold weather and they end up being better at math than Americans ...which is why a Canadian kid would simply tell you that you should WTFU because there are only 38 million people in all of Canada and there are more than 38 million abortions in China every year....American drug addicts on their own numbers could POPULATE CANADA ENTIRELY.....lol....lol...there is NO MARKET for tons and tons of drugs unless you are going to feed it to the Moose and Beavers.....lol...lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Simple.
Our CIA hasn't taken control of Canada....
Yet.....

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Just wondering why Americans and others do not smuggle tons and tons of drugs into Canada?

I think there is like 17 people who live in Canada and tons of drugs would be way too much for them.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I think it is because they make their kids stay in school longer because of the cold weather and they end up being better at math than Americans ...which is why a Canadian kid would simply tell you that you should WTFU because there are only 38 million people in all of Canada and there are more than 38 million abortions in China every year....American drug addicts on their own numbers could POPULATE CANADA ENTIRELY.....lol....lol...there is NO MARKET for tons and tons of drugs unless you are going to feed it to the Moose and Beavers.....lol...lol.

I think Rob Ford Bogarted everything for himself before he died...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think there is like 17 people who live in Canada and tons of drugs would be way too much for them.

I suspected as much, I'll bet all 17 Canadians reside here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Canada is lucky that they don't have Mexico on their border.

Canadians would be singing a different tune.

What do Canadians sing anyway?
Bieber?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

Wow you mean Canada allows drugs into their Country ? Wow! Gnarly!

I dont think so..

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden
&
Rush.
edit on 23-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Rush.

I forgot about Rush.
Tommy Chong might be from Canada.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Simple.
Our CIA hasn't taken control of Canada....
Yet.....

Can you say 5 Eyes?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think the Canadians allow gorilla's as pets though.

And penguins.
edit on 23-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Rush.

I forgot about Rush.

Alberta

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Rush.

I forgot about Rush.

Alberta

The irony isn't lost on me.

And the rock industry is just fine.

www.ranker.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Rush.

I forgot about Rush.

Alberta

Yup,I used to see him jogging through my hood regularly and have chatted with him a few times.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I think Rob Ford Bogarted everything for himself before he died...

LOL....that entire story is one of the craziest things I have ever been witness to....I still wonder what videos and dirt that family has hidden that has allowed them to make such a farce of some very embedded Institutions.....they have been a gong-show since day one....con-jobs who have misrepresented the voting public and their wishes and opinions using social media and thinly veiled illuminatti methods.....just like the City Council in my area does....these are strange fellas and a strange story....I expect the other brother to bite the dust sooner than later....the bad thing about holding dirt on powerfull people is that it ensures your death sooner or later....but surely you must go ....every clownshow ends sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

the bad thing about holding dirt on powerfull people is that it ensures your death sooner or later....but surely you must go ....every clownshow ends sooner or later.

These types of shows don't last long...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You'd be surprised 😜

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Is there a valid reason why this is not happening to Canada the way it is happening to the USA?

I think it is because they deal with their addiction differently.

My point is that perhaps they have a working model we could emulate with success and decrease some of our tensions with immigration issues.

Canada has strict border control. Canada also detains and separates families, keeping them locked in facilities surrounded by razor-wire.
edit on 23-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join