It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fix the border once and for all.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't think you give those in power enough credit.

Nope, sure don't.

Your in denial if you don't think so.

But you have it all figured out?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Seamless all the way down the entire length. Electrify as often as possible.

Correct me if I'm wrong but would electrify that munch fence line be equal to powering a small city.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I still say we should offer mexico state hood.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Alternating Current doesnt use much unless there's a load present. Just ike a house doesnt eat juice if nothing plugged in / turned on.
edit on 21-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JinMI

My point is that we continuously get sucked into the talking points the media wants us obsessing over. The real issues are barely discussed, anything talked about for days on end by the media is usually a distraction and insignificant compared to what's really important, yet here we are every day and week following them around like sheep. They love the fact that we obsess over what they want us to, it's mind control and even those who are against the media aren't immune to it. In fact they seem to be the biggest sheep of all because they obsess over it constantly.

And thats why we need to take it / them away from them.

People will never stopped getting worked up over this until something 'final' is done about it. Then after a while it will be less and less to the degree to something like capital punishment protestors. Irrelevant. Until then "our" drug habit WILL continue as a wrecking ball across Latin America.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

My name is Jinmi and I'm addicted to ATS. A media outlet...on the internets.

I need halp!

I'd be a much bigger fan of people pulling their collective heads out of their anuses as opposed to any sort of censoring.

I don't think that is going to happen for quite awhile.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

You had me at A but lost me at C.

In any case, this is a better start to a decent plan than recreating the failed wall of China.

And that Plan is?

I'm talking about a fence to start, shifting into a natural cacti barrier. And DETERRENCE angles worked in all the way down. To stop the cartels it will have to be manned. TO stop people from coming in droves they will have to fear it.

To stop just one or the other, let alone both, it wot be pretty and it wont be 'nice', there is no room for half measures here. And only millions of children / families here and millions there are at stake.

If this would have been done 20 years ago the War on Drugs would have faded away by now. BLM would have never even existed. The inner cities wouldnt be so bad. Etc. Etc. One way or another virtually all our problems, to varying degrees, can be traced back to that border and the ineptitude in dealing with it. And I'd say even more for the people on the other side; more and more each and every year.

All because nobody wants to put thee big boy / big girl pants on. Which should have begun construction on September 12, 2001.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

But the fence would be 2,600 miles long and need to be on most of the time.

Don't get me wrong I have no idea what that might cost. It does seem high though.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Only the Direct Current components of the system would be drawing juice (marginal).

And solar power can run it and all the personnel shacks.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

And solar power can run it and all the personnel shacks.

I see no reason why that wouldn't work.

You do understand that an electrified fence would be inhuman though , right?

If a mexican child died from touching it the msm would show that dead kids face for the next year.

The dems would use that face for there 2020 run embalm.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're in denial if you don't think your hate for a certain political party is a part of their plan. It's obvious for those looking from the outside in but hard to see for those who are still trapped inside the medias' bubble. Your outrage and hate is being used against you and others which is exactly why the media continues to trigger you and others every day, you guys are always happy to take the bait.

And guess what, the left is just as gullible as the right and takes the bait Trump throws their way as well. Trump and the media are trolling both sides in order to inflame the hate and division among the people. Look at the discussion (bickering) that happens here (social media in general) every day. You're blind as hell if you don't see it for what it is.
edit on 6/21/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

What are children doing out in the middle of the desert at the top of a 12' fence trying to crawl thru razor wire?

It's not inhumane. Its Darwinism.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

My work here isnt about Trump. Its how to put an end to this endless bait machine you're talking about. And solve / put a hurtin on scores of other major problem related to that Open Border.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

lol Hey it's a test of strength . I mean you out ran the cartel, made it through the dessert, now all you have to do is survive the fence and your free.

No need for vetting.

Bet they would love their freedom after that.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

And a free 12 pack of ice cold Corona's, a lime, a mango smoothie and a fat juicy chimichanga.

You better get down there and get to work on your chimichanga truck.

Dont forget the machine gun aerial drone firing rubber bullets and pepper spray at you.
edit on 21-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

And the baby on your back.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Leave your baby at home or dont come. Its up to you. Actually just dont come. The free for all ran for decades; you missed the party; its over.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The american dream was over rated anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Trump also trolls other countries. And strengthens this crazy people (must watch, very telling):

She is one of the leaders of the (partly) far-right-party AfD.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join