It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fix the border once and for all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TinySickTears

Crocodiles are endangered, American Alligators on the other hand...

I'm all about the natural countermeasures. Ubiquitous. Self-Sustaining. Recycle bins for their water bottles. Etc.

this is America.
crocodiles can suck it.... throw em in the moat

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

We stop going there uninvited. We stop our street dope from flowing thru there. Maybe even send them some paint for the fence. And stay the F off our border. We'll stay the F off yours.

Neighbors shouldnt trespass and F each other up. And dumbasses shouldnt leave their stuff laying out in the driveway tempting people to snatch it.

Etc.

All these problems can be solved with common sense (and a big stick as needed).
edit on 20-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If illegal immigration was going to turn the US into a "sniphole" it would have happened a long time ago. Don't fall for the fearmongering BS.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hasn't it already?

And lets not forget what its all done to political discourse in this nation. Its like 'half' uproar engine behind SJW fervor, for instance. The ripple effects go in every direction and are endless until this whole affair is wrap up a done deal the contention is otherwise forever. Then all the cartel drugs etc bs, police state mofo gd it, the border MUST be SEALED to solve all these problems, otherwise we're going to go extinct by the time this list of major problems from here to Columbia are anywhere near solved.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I understand where you’re coming from, but I find his all in poor taste. We don’t need a DMZ. Otherwise if we goin all in I’d just suggest compromising them borders altogether and make Mexico and Canada part of the U.S...

Or lemme guess, that is too outlandish also

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Outlandish isnt the word for it. But I'll tell ya what, follow your own logic and tear down the fences around you house, get that alarm off it and you car, leave the doors unlocked when you leave hell remove the deadbolt and leave it so everyone can see the hole from the street.

If you've got guns leave those though so there's hot items for them to take when they assuredly come on in and help themselves.

No?

Commons sense people.

Common sense which apparently is uncommon in the left as when you open invite millions of people to trek through the desert well people are going to die, people are going to suffer, its going to strain our own system, hurt our own poor and minority communities, hurt jobs / unions, and drug cartels are going to come in and leave a trail of destruction along the way (thus motivating yet more people to come here and amp up all the wrong things thus getting them spite and then making all the rest yet even more worse off).

Or we can be grown ups about this, maybe yield our emotions to concepts routed in personal responsibility (if a policy wont work at your house how could it for an entire nation??), etc, etc, and so forth, and so on.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No I don't, not really. Isn't that why your nation is faced with this conundrum?

Just pointing out that as a first world nation, THE first world nation that your solution might be a painful and ultimately costly one.

Mexico should do more, for it's own people and it's own borders. Cactus walls, sniper towers and tacos for the trip home just seems bizarre to me haha, hoping you can laugh at that too.

I'm definitely not knocking you for coming up with ideas though

Crack down on illegal immigration, business that supports it whilst enabling legal immigration to work swifter and fairer would probably be my way of thinking. But I'm an outsider looking in, I don't know many people who've moved to the US.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Turn the border into DMZ.

Great.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Which is ironic considering we're working on NK peace process.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
That’s a lot to write out to basically say kill whoever tries to cross the border.

Naw , just the ones that make it....
The ones that try and fail do not count.
Neither do the ones that have heat strokes packed in the trailer of a semi in 100 + degree heat....they seem to have stopped themselves.
And , lets mention the ones that paid "coyotes" to take them across the border. Most never make it close as the "coyotes" take the money ,shoot them , and run. Or just leave em locked up in the trunk of a stolen vehicle.
There is more , yet I will leave the rest for another day.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Without FEAR they just keep coming back so ever turning them away wont work they'll just go down a few more miles then cross back in. I dint even normally follow this stuff, dont have "TV", and even i've seen the stories about individuals crossing getting deported like 5 times and getting caught again. Ricardo Bobbi needs to get the FEAR!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Without FEAR they just keep coming back so ever turning them away wont work they'll just go down a few more miles then cross back in. I dint even normally follow this stuff, dont have "TV", and even i've seen the stories about individuals crossing getting deported like 5 times and getting caught again. Ricardo Bobbi needs to get the FEAR!

So basically once they find out that they won't kill them they'll just walk right in and the sniper towers would be useless?

edit on 20-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I said the specifics of what the 'towers do' is open.

Could just be drones pilots shooting rubber bullets.

Whatever it takes to put the FEAR in them.

Otherwise kids get drug as human shields. Cartels run wild. 10,000++ deaths from here to Columbia annual. Rotten to the core governments. Immeasurable suffer and environmental ordeals every single day. Families destroyed. Police state apparatus'. Cops trigger happy. Wars of Drugs across the world.

All of which we cant afford.

So whats your fix to all of that?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I used to think ending the war on drugs but someone here convinced that it might not work due to demands still there in other countries. But I think it would reduce immigration somewhat.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Your evidence for illegal immigrants ruining our country is a photoshopped picture poking fun at a state that alone has the 5th largest economy in the world? Nice try but you'll have to do better than that.
edit on 6/20/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And its the poorest in the nation. Look it up. Try factcheck.

And someone that lives there saying all that they just making it up right?

Not photoshoped: it was a comment on that image/story when people put those signs up. I screencapped it. I checked out the data before posting it. I dont F around. And its time we as a nation dont.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Its called seal the damn border and the cartels will have to divert their energies. Otherwise they corrupt and shoot everything.

Then liberals scream its so bad we have to let them all in in haste.

So they "need" that border open to maintain their outraged posture.

When no matter what as long as its left as is, no matter how nice we are to the migrants that show up, the drug corridor will continue as a wrecking ball down there.

But gawd forbid people would be able to liken it to NK DMZ. Better save face, and F YOU to all those millions of children that live suth of the border.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Americans have been told by a very sick and ignorant man that's it's okay to care about nothing but themselves.

They've believed it.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Liberals don't want open borders. We've always had strong vetting process.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

As long as they have kids they get in and rubber stamped is all I'm seeing:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join