It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte to arm public in the fight against drugs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: TiggersTheMan

Which means it's not a great loss if they are executed. Just the kind of people I want around me. They don't care about anything or anyone as long as they can get high. Pathetic.

You are pathetic bro.. Probably one of those guys who loves his beer AMirite?
edit on 18-6-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well there ya go...if some hack journalist writes a story then it's gotta be true...it's on Google-right?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I barely even scratched at it and had quotes in even books popping up.

Al Qaeda a DRUG CARTEL yo.

Hell they've even got their own exotic version of meth ("Captagon") they all use almost exclusively their sorts use it over in Syria.
edit on 18-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: CynConcepts

Ya, and you can't kill all your problems.

This, if it is done, is going to go badly..hell, there are innocent people being killed now.

I would think that the communities would prefer their own community captain to be armed over a strange officer from the government. Someone who actually lives in their communities and knows/sees what is happening.

Once again, their focus is on the criminals not the end users. End users are offered free rehabilative care at clinics.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I have no issue with a person that can be a functional addict. More power to them. They are rare, but you already knew that- didn't you?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Which means it's not a great loss if they are executed. Just the kind of people I want around me. They don't care about anything or anyone as long as they can get high. Pathetic.

Yeah...I love my beer that I bought with money at my job. I drink it at my house when I have free time, and affect nobody but myself. What's your point?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Refer back to the comment directly above you

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I have no doubt your attitude & opinion would remain the same if the addict was a family member or close friend.
Almost like you don't care about anything or anyone as long as you can sweep the dead criminal under the rug. Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I have no issue with a person that can be a functional addict. More power to them. They are rare, but you already knew that- didn't you?

I don’t think you know very much about me or what I do. So please don’t start insinuating that I am a drug addict. You may not like the results that may come in the form of getting owned by a educated individual.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yeah...I love my beer that I bought with money at my job. I drink it at my house when I have free time, and affect nobody but myself. What's your point?

You do know alcohol is a drug right?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'm sure end users are scared out of their whits, I wouldn't trust the offer.
I have read about too many people being offed over squables not related to drugs, but all the killer has to do is say..drugs, and they get a pass, and a pat on the back.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Alcohol is the worst drug there is (and I love it).

But by your logic I suppose you shoudl get gunned down on your front patio? Oh that's right, you dont bother anyone (other than those drunk dials and that time you ran naked down the street).

Well guess what, not everybody bothers people on other drugs either.

But ban that booze and watch Al Capone show up with Tommy Gun's, just like those 'whatever' dealers have their AK's.

Its all the same BS when its all put into the hands of criminals. But do make a big thread about the big underground booze and cigarette scene we have here in the US, the stories shouldnt be hard to find right?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Maybe I'm just sick of seeing scumbags ruin a once nice neighborhood. And it just isn't my neighborhood, it's everywhere. Just a couple of weeks ago they even stole the filtering water fountains from the local park , probably for the scrap aluminum.Not that it matters, there are needles floating in the lagoon on a regular basis. Can't have your kids play there anymore anyway. My truck was stolen out of my driveway. One street over a woman was beaten and robbed for her purse. 20 years ago this was a solid middle class neighborhood. So I am watching the Phillipines anxiously, to see how this goes.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm sure end users are scared out of their whits, I wouldn't trust the offer.
I have read about too many people being offed over squables not related to drugs, but all the killer has to do is say..drugs, and they get a pass, and a pat on the back.

Those that go into the free rehab have been shot? I have not read that anywhere. Please share your source link.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I insinuated nothing. Guilty conscience much?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

And I've already stated that I have no problem with functional users whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I insinuated nothing. Guilty conscience much?

And again you just did it. But here I will spill my beans for ya. I love me some nice cab when I get off work. I have an addiction to cool movies that I watch on my nice big tv in my nice house that I own and live in. When I was in college I tried some “drugs” but never really liked any of them. I also have an odd addiction to my MASSIVE Star Wars collection. And when I say massive I am talking thousands of dollars worth.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Those that go into the free rehab have been shot

I never said that, but apparently it has happened, I wouldn't trust "the authorities/neighborhood cappo
A quote from an article I will link.

"At least 7,000 suspected drug users and pushers have been killed by police or unidentified vigilantes since July. Some of the victims include those who have voluntarily surrendered to the authorities. Many fear that implicating yourself might actually put you more at risk."

www.pri.org...
edit on 18-6-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

And once again you don't get it. I insinuated nothing, save for the fact that you're intelligent enough to know a functional addict is extremely rare.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

All of the actions addicts do to maintain their habits are serious crimes.

Then punish those crimes, duh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join