It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

You want to talk policy? In the last month we have made it likely Iran will get a nuclear weapon within 20 years. North Korea has them, and made no moves towards giving them up. Canada and Australia are seriously considering getting their own nukes after the US has become an unreliable ally.

That's the widespread failure of nuclear non proliferation. All from Trumps last 6 weeks alone.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
How/when are these Mexicans getting sent to Japan?

Let me know that and I’ll answer allllllll your questions, stupid as they may be.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Let me know that and I’ll answer allllllll your questions, stupid as they may be.

They immigrated there how else would they get to Japan. Do you think they dont know how boats and planes work?

Though Japan does have an interesting policy they pay latinos to return home. Government will buy you a ticket and give you cash to return to Latin America. I find it funny how people argue topics without even understanding them. Just so you know Mexican citizens don't need visa to visit Japan. Just have to buy a ticket and go.

edit on 6/16/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

He's not labeling Mexicans as fraudulent voters, he's saying that minorities will simply vote for their best interest and not what is good for their host country.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Great point by the President to make.
It shows he understands fully that the Democrats want to flood the country with illegals in order to get votes.
He knows the real game here.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

That's the widespread failure of nuclear non proliferation. All from Trumps last 6 weeks alone.
I don't think it was Trump that cancelled the treaty on Nukes . I think it was bush but Trump is talking about talking to Putin so maybe they can re-start it again .

Canada and Australia are seriously considering getting their own nukes after the US has become an unreliable ally.
Do you have a source for this ? specifically the Canadian part
edit on 16-6-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Id imagine the mexican immigrants wouldnt end up so welcome. The japanese culture is so opposite the mexican culture i think they actually repel each other.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Good point

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I guess he was just joking around right?

nypost.com...

Trump said, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a senior EU official who was in the room.

NYP citing WashPost citing anonymous EU official

Why should I care?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Out of Big Mac n Diet coke stories? Or how he gets TWO WHOLE SCOOPS of ice cream?

Yea, I guess this is thread-worthy if your a partisan-hack liberal waiting on Trump's every move to cry about something.

Tommorrow's breaking news?
'Trump stepped on crack, broke his momma's back'.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I think he is highlighting how Japan is lucky they do not have to deal with immigration problems.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: six67seven

They immigrated there how else would they get to Japan. Do you think they dont know how boats and planes work?

Though Japan does have an interesting policy they pay latinos to return home. Government will buy you a ticket and give you cash to return to Latin America. I find it funny how people argue topics without even understanding them. Just so you know Mexican citizens don't need visa to visit Japan. Just have to buy a ticket and go.

My question was "how/when are they getting sent there [as in against their will, by Trump]". Not whether they know how to get there.

This is the point of the thread. So if they, in reality, are just a bartering chip and no one is getting shipped to Japan, then why was the OP drafted? [rhetorical, of course]

I mean, its not like the left doesnt use ALL minorities as bartering chips in order to obtain votes every single year.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: projectvxn

Well, you do seem to get a good amount of needed labor done. Labor that's in demand, apparently. And they do buy stuff with those low wages they earn.

Seems there should be some way to deal with the problem, other than "shipping" it elsewhere.

We could build a wall and then give DACA and other illegal residents a quick path to citizenship. Which is exactly what Trump is asking for.

Without the wall making it easier to become a citizen will flood the US with even more illegal immigrants.

But we can't possibly give credit to Trump for having the forethought to know that border protection must come before we fix the problem.

It's just so much easier to call Trump a racist because he wants to solve the problem.

What he said about sending Mexicans had nothing to do with race. If he was a leader in Europe he would have said Muslims. Maybe he could have said illegal immigrants, instead of Mexicans, but everyone would have said he was being racist anyway.

Some of the things Trump has said comes from ignorance and makes him sound racist. This is not one those times. He was being honest and there is no way that he could have made this statement without sounding racist to those who have decided to hate him regardless of any actual presidential policies.

Would you rather him be a pussy politician like those in Europe who are afraid to even talk about the problem? Ignoring it as if there is no problem because they have to remain PC? How is that working out?

I still can't find anything in his politics that is hurting America. Trump is not dividing America. Those who don't like the results of a democratic election are causing the division. Rather than work on a platform that would bring the country together they have gone 100% looney on the I hate Trump platform, and it is burying them in their own BS.

edit on 16-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I think he is highlighting how Japan is lucky they do not have to deal with immigration problems.

I agree 100%.

I would love to hear how Trump could have made this point without sounding racists. Once everyone realizes it is impossible then maybe we can stop calling the truth racism.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Hey, I actually think it is totally hilarious that Trump said that!

He is of course joking, but also pointing out how 25 million immigrants (illegal or not) can change an election … which has been a tool to change American elections already. Yeah, he lumped all our immigrants as 'Mexican', but most come from that direction, and if you are making a joke, why be long winded about it?

I bet Mr. Abe did not find it funny though … you know how xenophobic the Japanese are!

edit on 16-6-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: Added the last line ...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Dear Mexico,

FIX you country and maybe people would not flee.

Signed,

Every other country on the planet

I mean, is that NOT the real issue?
edit on Junam30amf0000002018-06-16T08:36:39-05:000839 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Junam30amf0000002018-06-16T08:58:02-05:000802 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

If they are female China might actually take them.
I have no problem with people here to work. If they come here to spit out anchor babies who are immediately signed up for a dozen social programs at taxpayer expense then I get annoyed.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you have to explain that something was a joke, it probably wasn't.

Got any clips of Trump laughing?

You don’t have to explain it to someone who doesn’t have tds, it’s freaking obvious.

Only someone who thinks trump is the devil incarnate actually takes this seriously.

I mean really how long does trump have to do non evil things before you guys realize you were wrong about him. It’s actually a little scary at this point how delusional so many people are, and they just seem to be getting angrier the better things go because they don’t want to face being wrong.

Non evil things? You mean like building tent cities, and using emptied out Walmarts as detention centers manned by the military that they fill with people gathered off the streets? Remember when people were freaking out over Obama doing that?

Turns out it was just more projection by the right.

Wonder if these child prisoners are going to work in a pizza shop next...

Are you talking about illegal immigrant holding facilities?

Since when is putting law breakers in prison evil? The law can be changed but the majority of the country is for the law as it stands, as is virtually every other country in the world that does not allow any one in that wants to come.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Dear Mexico,

FIX you country and maybe people would not flee.

Signed,

Every other country on the planet

I mean, is that NOT the real issue?

I don't think anybody could argue that point. And Honduras is apparently worse now.
I've wondered why they don't send in a military to clean things up, but I've heard they are corrupt also.
(can be bought by the cartels.)

It's a mess no doubt about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Nothing racist about pointin out voter fraud.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join