It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I feel ya, but a lot of people are SJW's. If they decide to take offense to a silly acronym, then it just proves the point of them being the 'actual stereotype' and that's on them.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Remember this...

People freaked. I thought it was funny. Even though I did not care for him it was a joke.

The OP makes it sound like it was a threat...it was a passing comment.

Man...election 2018 is gonna really suck for some of you....

House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

edit on 16-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

LOL...you libtards are so desperate its pathetic.

Source of purported statement:

"...citing a senior EU official who was in the room."

You're seriously using "citing a senior EU official who was in the room" as a source? Nothing more than more fake news from the left. LOL.

What a joke of a party you have have become.

edit on 16-6-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

And yet if Fox News did the same you'd believe them.

Joke indeed.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Lol...Love it when these psycho babble terms are used in sincerety....makes molk shoot outta my nose....and I wasn't even drinkin' milk!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: fleabit
Just another crude, crass, pointless comment by Trump, playing the "woe is me" card to Japan. And I think everyone in the room, probably much more so than Trump himself, actually realize all the issues and angles that come with immigration, illegal or otherwise. He isn't "teaching" something to Shinzo Abe, he is just whining. He is by far, one of (if not the most) whine-iest President in the history of this country. He cries about almost literally everything.

So it's ironic when some of you say that Trump's detractors should stop being whining wussies. That's Trump's most prevalent quality as POTUS.

He's not whining, He's responding the the Liberal media mostly, and because all Liberals understand is whining and entitlement...he has to speak in a language that they can understand. Lower himself to their level essentially.

Yes he is - of course he is, it's funny to the lengths his supporters go to convince themselves that Trump isn't a thin-skinned, ego-maniac whiner who attacks anyone who dares have an opinion that differs from his own. He doesn't have the mental capacity to try to speak in a way to make another base understand him. He speaks Trump.. nothing else. Anything that comes out of his mouth is all Trump.. for Trump.. about Trump.. praising Trump.. or complaining about how abused Trump is.

It's sort of funny you actually think his comment was actually indirectly meant to liberals. He is shallow - he was whining that he has to contend with immigrants who might not like him, who might vote against him. Nothing more. He actually is a very simple-minded dude. Don't you get that yet?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

LOL...you libtards are so desperate its pathetic.

Ok son.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Do you people really not understand this is a joke?

His point is immigrants can change the voting results, which is exactly why the democrats want every illegal they can get to vote.

Bingo

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It'll be a bingo if you can prove that illegals or dead people voted.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
When did the New York Post become 100 percent legit, I know they have more authenticity than the Times but these days that isn't saying much either.

Pretty sure Japan is just glad the North Koreans have stopped lobbing missile tests over their home islands, thats the cool thing about the internet you can check and see if Japan is upset directly instead of assuming so.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I love when you take the bait.

I hope you and CNN continue to focus on things like this, so that all the Acostas can't derail peace between the Koreas.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Wow you dems really are butthurt your clown lost election boo hoo. Remember if it weren't for the Clintons North Korea would not be armed with nukes.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just another New York Compost, er, a, New York Post mis-report.
You see, after spending years in Japan, the Japanese, as overtly polite as they are, they are very xenophobic that means they are very 'concerned' when it comes to foreign nationals. Shinzo Abe probably made a polite, though very pointed remark about the Mexican question. To which President Trump responded Shizo Abe could have 25 million Mexicans to see what he would could with them.
No secret here, just more fake news from the New York Compost...but they do have an excellent crossword puzzle.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

IS mexican a race? Last I checked it was a nationality. But what do I know. I'm definitely not well versed in how to properly misconstrue nationality and religion as a race, like many on the left are, so maybe I'm wrong and mexican is a race.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I found this funny and also rightly said. Not sure what you guys are talking about, that this is not ok. Its making a point. That other countries do not know the widespread issue with immigration problem. The same thats effecting the UK, America and many European countries. Granted, its their fault for having legalisation that allows randomeres to just skip the boarderline and claim citizenship. However, the point is not racist because saying they are deemed voter fraud, what you talking about willis?

He means that if he sent any other population thats not Japanese, they would not favour the current leader obviously. They would vote for a leader that would protect their rights to stay in that country. Point made.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It'll be a bingo if you can prove that illegals or dead people voted.

Just as soon as you prove President Trump broke the law.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 6/17/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The bigger question is why doesn't Japan have any immigrants? If they are such a great and compassionate people? Last I heard they have some sort of Muslim ban actually.

Big deal if Trump points out the hypocrisy of these world leaders. Good on him.

ETA: Glad to see I wasn't the only one who can see the bigger picture. The TDS is getting harder to ignore I tell ya. Here I am someone who voted for Bernie Sanders and even I can see how desperate, unhinged and downright stoooopid the Trump haters are.
edit on 17-6-2018 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm still looking for a response as to why it is wrong to send illegals to other countries to help them succeed? They want out of their home country, which is a given, we can help them find better homes to other countries who WILL take them. I am seeing a double standard here with Democrats.

Also, because you want out of your home country, does not give you the right to pick a country on the map and say "I'm going there and forcing them to take me in". No, if you want out of your home country, you will be sent to other countries who will take you, that is your only option. If that is not good enough, then your home country wasn't that bad in the first place.

Also, if an entire country is expected to let people slide and just become "legalized", then I should be able to concealed carry anywhere in the United States without a license if I am a United States Citizen with a clean record. If illegals can walk into our country and the rules get bent for them, then the rules can be bent for that. Moving forward, we may as well have no laws if we're not going to follow them. Maybe I'll walk into my neighbors house, sit on their couch, watch their TV and eat their food all in the name of "safe haven". Oh, and after I move in, I'll bring my entire family to their house as well, aunts, uncles, cousins and so forth.
edit on 17-6-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

I'm still looking for a response as to why it is wrong to send illegals to other countries to help them succeed? They want out of their home country, which is a given, we can help them find better homes to other countries who WILL take them. I am seeing a double standard here with Democrats.
Asylum seekers are not "illegals" and can legally (willingly) relocated to any country which will accept them.

Those who enter, or remain, in the US illegally can be deported. Deportation requires that they be returned to their country of origin. That's the law.

edit on 6/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join