It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

It still baffles me that people get upset when a country wants to be itself. Good for Japan. They were nuked 70 years ago, all of them who lived in the US were put in internment camps and they have fought a stigma in the US and around the world for those last 70 years. Don't hear them asking for special assistance or reparations for imprisonment.

No Muslim ban but it is not very prevalent...at all..

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Don't hear them asking for special assistance or reparations for imprisonment.

You are conflating US citizens of Japanese descent with the country which attacked the United States. That is exactly what was done back then.

Internment reparations were asked for, and granted.
www.npr.org...

edit on 6/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheGOAT

I'm still looking for a response as to why it is wrong to send illegals to other countries to help them succeed? They want out of their home country, which is a given, we can help them find better homes to other countries who WILL take them. I am seeing a double standard here with Democrats.
Asylum seekers are not "illegals" and can legally (willingly) relocated to any country which will accept them.

Those who enter, or remain, in the US illegally can be deported. Deportation requires that they be returned to their country of origin. That's the law.

They're illegals and they should have the option to go to other countries who are willing to take them, or sit in Guantanamo Bay. If you cross our borders illegally, you are a criminal and should be treated as such. If you willingly risk that, knowing you have children, that is your own fault. If you are caught, you should be given the option to be relocated to another country that will take you, or sit in jail for said amount of time and your children will be placed in a foster home or foster family.

There must be consequences for these actions, and harsh ones.
edit on 17-6-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

they gave money TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY SERVING IN CAMPS

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you cross our borders illegally, you are a criminal and should be treated as such.
It is a misdemeanor for the first offense.

If you are caught, you should be given the option to be relocated to another country that will take you, or sit in jail for said amount of time and your children will be placed in a foster home or foster family.
The law does not allow deportation to any country but that from which you came. The law does not allow detainment for any "said amount of time" without trial.

I'm glad you agree that institutionalizing the children is a bad policy.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Three words; Milagro Beanfield War.

Are the Spanish/Americas people only good for cultivation?

I understand that Japan has many "ghost" towns/country sides due to many dropping their cultivation and ancestry for the major cities and many families desperate to find people to land hold to bring them back to life.

So Trump wants to see it as a mass deportation... Cuba did the same thing to Florida back in the Cuban missile crisis days; the plan was not approved so the Vietnam war went underway as trade routes closed to Tobacco importation.

Yes all of those lives lost were over the import and export of one single plant... The US had a monopoly and well South America and the Americans had the bumper crop and lay stake too it as an American heritage crop as the rest of the world wanted it in trade.

Hitler banned it to ease Europe's craving for it the money saved gave rise to be able to fund the mass military regime to march against all of those that also did not put a ban on it; as it continually tricked across the borders... does the whole alcohol ban then marijuana ban sound familiar?

Of course it does; as trade and blockades have been cause and start of virtually every war; then heritage has been used as an excuse.

So why send such a message to Japan? Well looking at bloodlines then same way RH used to be a factor? Perhaps that is a missing link too Japan to help keep strength to the Asian bloodlines. The language barrier not that great since Japan speaks quite a bit of English so much so they put a halt on the English Teacher exchange for language lessons as a program.

So of course; the older Japanese population may not see it as a bad thing; but those clinging to cultural heritage might, if the Spanish Americans that would be happy to go as a cultural exchange obviously learn the culture; however it could give rise to the Feudalism that Japanese culture has in it's history that the Spanish also know very well in their history making a cultural bridge.

So there's some pros and cons that I see; in this mitigation that is being delivered as some sort of compromise to ease border stresses. The same way New York was once known as a harbor or distant shore for those fleeing the cultural exchange of those that would not let people escape their borders as others saw them as a problem. Basically the Jewish and German and other European cultures fleeing in and out of Hilter's wrath and regime he set up.

Of course, the failure was not finding a suitable place in peace accords and cultural exchange for the "poison" he claimed as a people. Concentration camps are really no different than what the; conspiracy theorists call "fusion centers".

edit on 17-6-2018 by BEBOG because: Leaned forward and belly hit reply :p

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yes. They fought for and got reparations for a great wrong done against them.

What's your point? Did you read the post I was replying to? It was claimed that the internees never asked for anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think the problem we are dealing with in most cases is people using kids to gain access to America. We know lawyers will look anyway they can to skirt the law and I bet the laws were just not written well enough to account for this situation. I hear a lot of people complaining about it, but I have yet to hear one viable replacement to what they are doing now.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Outlier13

And yet if Fox News did the same you'd believe them.

Joke indeed.

Wrong. If an individual who officially went on record stating they directly heard Trump say this then I would first consider the source because there is an ACTUAL source named. This entire thread is based off of a supposed anonymous source who is an "EU official". Therefore this person does not exist by that very fact and therefore this is nothing but yet ONE MORE fake news bullshlt story drummed up by the leftist libtards as a means to discredit Trump.

Please name for me any "EU Official" who would be fair and objective when it comes to Trump. Please name one. That person doesn't exist because the EU and its "officials" are all puppets put into place by globalists who are 100% opposed to the policies of someone like Trump. This is what you libtards don't get or understand. You are truly lost in what is going on. You continue with your identity politics and focus on absolutely STUPID topics.

You're telling me you don't vet your sources and therefore gobble up anything anyone tells you just so long as they are from your echo chamber? Don't accuse me of the things the left are primarily promoters of. I get that the left LOVES to accuse anyone and everyone of the very things they themselves are guilty of. You all suffer from sever Narcissistic personality disorders. One of the key indicators of this disorder is when you accuse someone of the very thing you are guilty of.

Like I told Southern "Guardian" - your party has become an absolute joke.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think the problem we are dealing with in most cases is people using kids to gain access to America.
Yeah. That's what the administration thinks too. I think that parents like to keep their families together.

US immigration law needs reform and has for a long time. This administration thinks that "reform" means severely limiting legal immigration. Sort of like how "tax reform" was nothing but a tax cut.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I did not realize that Donald owned any Mexicans, much less 25 million of them. There is something bad wrong with Trump.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Not the "Political Mudpit" forum so please be mindful to not start slinging it from one wing to another... this is a world affair as topic of discussion goes not a one side of the aisle or other one.

Please note as international politics goes? This is why so many claim America to be so damned egocentric. Diplomacy became a lost term in the Bush era of politics when a CIA head took the seat; ruining all of the peace accords Reagan set up... Reagan HATED Bush. He had to be put under a gag order himself to not expose secrets for the whole Iran-Contra scandal.

Having to life most of his life as an actor; then step into reality as a role... I am sure he did not want to act as yet another role or puppet to the world nor the American people, yet was forced to do so.

Bad intel and false flags have flown ever since and well 20 plus years of that Bush line trying to be a Monarchy set up the same damned # that Andrew Jackson kept being accused of back in the early reformation of government... when he tried to free America from the British CROWN as a federal slave bond or dollar.

Green backs used to be called "horse blankets" meaning they already had their asses covered north of America and South of America as land purchases, that they could drop the Crown as a federal reserve and build their own.

Used to be that GOLD was the standard; and fort Knox the holdings until war; then that was sold out as bonds to fund those wars that we got pulled into Kennedy blew the whistle on the Silver note that GOLD was not the ONLY savings standard for currency as IT was all gone.

Meaning it was the first time; that the US currency had to be "fractured" or split, when the us PENNY had to be filled with ZINC? It was already fractured past the copper standard.

Greece failed because they as an economy in world currency fractured to Aluminum.

So conservation and conservatism is "nothing" but land and free holding... of resources in time of need. When some countries fail to give their fair share in trade? A tax is placed on it in history it was called tariff in middle Eastern language it means "to haggle" or argue price instead of one that is "fixed" the phrase "No new taxes" meant way more than known at face value... this gave rise to currency trading as a stock or exchange itself; holding the entire worlds economy AS a stock or bond itself.

Crypto-currency became the GOLD standard as the global trade economy now more of it is being fractured as various corporations/miners of data are starting their own based on intel and information sharing.

Some place borders on that as well; as a sort of firewall the same as domestic products some see those firewalls as necessary to stabilize economies because they is no real market for the goods that the population will want or crave... this becomes the trickle down theory in economics to "third world countries".

A friend in a post was crying in gratitude to ride the skateboard wave as it hit a poor part of Asia that his Grandfather sold his favorite cow to buy his grandson a pair of shoes he wanted and was so enamoured by as an expression of love and support. In the photo he showed of his grandparents place, looked like some wood he could build a ramp with; and I suggested he carve him a wooden cow to say "thanks" for the sacrifice his grandfather made.

Yes it does sound much like the Jack and the Beanstalk story, and as all vines that try to rise to the sky it is a long road from the ground up.

The Ox cart of Zen does eight rounds; but when has such not been the case... when on the path of a Patriarch?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

If you cross our borders illegally, you are a criminal and should be treated as such.
It is a misdemeanor for the first offense.

If you are caught, you should be given the option to be relocated to another country that will take you, or sit in jail for said amount of time and your children will be placed in a foster home or foster family.
The law does not allow deportation to any country but that from which you came. The law does not allow detainment for any "said amount of time" without trial.

I'm glad you agree we should be charging these people with a misdemeanor and sending them back ASAP.

I do agree, and if they can't be placed into the United States, the country of origin takes them back and they're put into their welfare system. It is not our responsibility, child or not. We have enough children here that do not get taken care of. And, if you don't believe me, take a walk around Philadelphia, or even go into a few of their projects and schools.
edit on 17-6-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This reminds me if the time Canadian Alberta Primier Ralph Klein bought any Albertan on welfare that wanted one, a one-way bus ticket to British Columbia.

LMAO! Ralph was the best Primier in Canadian history, by far.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Is anything Trump said incorrect? Japan has about 1% of its population that is immigrant based. Why do only white countries have to accept immigrants or it is racist?
edit on 17-6-2018 by Stuship because: fix

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Christ.... the ignorance burns.

a reply to: Stuship

Is anything Trump said incorrect? Japan has about 1% of its population that is immigrant based. Why do only white countries have to accept immigrants

Ok.

1. Trump's 25 million figure has no significance in terms of demographics. There are 36 million legal Mexican-American citizens in the United States. Out of the 12 million illegals in the United States, 52% have approximately being calculated as being from Mexico, that's 6 million. His figure makes no sense, he pulled it out of his ass to put it blunt.

2. He doesn't have the power or authority to 'deport' or 'ship' Mexicans at his demand, especially when discussing legal American citizens. Plain and simple.

3. His comments had nothing to do with the number of immigrants between western countries and non western countries. I don't know where you got this idea from?

4. Plenty of 'non-white' countries (western countries you mean, as the United States is not a 'white' country') take in immigrants and refugees. Infact non-western countries take in more immigrants and refugees compared to western countries. The top 8 countries for illegal migrants/refugees per capita are non-western (unless you wish to include Turkey as western). Lebanon has the most refugees/illegal immigrants per capita in the world. South Sudan and Jordan are also included.

Educate yourself. Ignorance and disdain for your fellow man will do you no good in the long run.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dims are now having to delve into their wish-bucket for Anti-Trump news. What a shame...

Great omen for Republicans though!

The turning point for me--the moment I realized it will be unceasing, militant hatred across the board--was the two scoops thing.

That was rock bottom and now it's just getting less endearing every time they try.

edit on 17-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Dear god I thought the OP was Joking but appertly not 😂

This is on a level of crying whinny baby

Shipping in is the problem
Mexico is the metaphor

It's simply explaining immigration facts to a close ally

Immigration is killing identity
edit on 17-6-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Actually it was a pretty substantial tax reform. Brackets moved, deductions changed, rates moved, and enforcement changed. What more could they have reformed?
edit on 17-6-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That's not reform, that's shuffling.
Loopholes removed? Things could reduce gaming the system? Ways to pay for the tax cuts?

But that wouldn't have helped the tax cut part.

www.americanprogress.org...
www.cbpp.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join