It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: notsure1

How about labelling any group of people? How about that? How about straw man? How about deflection? How about you tell us what you think about what Trump said and stick to topic?

I agree what Trump, ship the illegals to better countries so they can leave their horrible home country of Mexico. What's wrong with that? They want out of Mexico, what's wrong with Japan? or Germany? Or Italy? They're all beautiful and arguably way nicer than Mexico, and the United States. What's the problem? You don't want to help the Mexicans find a better life?

Do you think Mexicans are too good for Japan? If they want out of Mexico, we can place them all over the world and help them get better lives. They don't want to learn English when they get here, maybe they'll fancy Japanese or German more. Also, Democrats have no problem with relocating every other countries people, like Syrians, all over the world, but all of a sudden they have a problem with putting Mexicans in a better position to succeed. Like I said in another thread, the most short sighted people in the world, Democrats.
edit on 16-6-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

And the mechanics behind voter fraud.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Question here. Who is Trump president of? The American people or a certain group of peoples? I'm confused. Let me know k?

Who was Obama President of, the American people, or a certain group of peoples? It sure looked to me like he favored the blacks over every single other race. Let's them riot and burn down cities, takes the black guys side over the cops and then had to have a beer with them, I could go on. Stop being so short sighted.

As for Trump, go check the black unemployment rate, but you don't want to mention that because it doesn't fit your "Trump is a racist" narrative. Typical.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They're just words. You Liberals really are some limp wristed pansies. Welcome to the REAL world. People say and do things offensive here. Get used to it or put yourself in a rocket and go find a safe space on the moon somewhere. People grew up hard in life up till this point, handled their problems their own way, and didn't need to go tell on everyone like a little child being bullied in school. You Liberals and your incessant whining, crying, and your 'entitlement culture', is so pathetic to me that it makes my head hurt. If you're a male....grow a pair and man up. If you're a female...stop nagging and do something constructive that doesn't require everyone to throw a pity party for you.

We get it Trump is evil, Trump is racist..we've been hearing it for 2 years and we STILL don't care. Most Mexicans ARE dirty, they DO live in s S#ithole, they DO bring illegal guns and drugs over and kill our people. They are all over our streets and running gangs. Hell, I got beat down by gangs in California twice and all I was doing was walking into a bar, bothering no one. They DO come across the border illegally just vote for Liberals, (as Soros bused in a lot of them to vote for Hillary) as a trade, so that Liberals can get the votes...and Mexicans can get free stuff, paid for by the hard labor of the taxpayers, as well as a getting a new country, that they can destroy like they did their own. This is why Liberals want to FLOOD our country with Mexicans and Muslims. If anything it's the Liberals treating them like cattle, busing them in by the thousands, lining them up to vote, with a reward system afterwards. Such a hateful and racist people, those Liberals are.
This is why the Liberals really want America with no borders, because they know that if we have more illegals flooding our country, that there will be more votes for their Liberal constituents. Illegal votes do not matter to Liberals....so long as the votes are coming to them. I bet if anyone else did that shady crap, it would be all over the news for years to come, and somehow Russia would be involved. That's a fact!

This Liberal/Soros tactic didn't work of course, because they still didn't have the numbers and Trump still won. So, deal with it. You will not impeach him no matter how many times you try to scare people with your illusory Russian boogeymen that seem to be hiding behind every blade of grass in America, yet never seem to show themselves. Hell, Liberals have been fearmongering, using Russia since the 80's. Where are they?

Am I talking about every EVERY Mexican or Muslim here? NO.....but Liberals don't understand that Trump (and whoever else) is only talking about the 'bad ones'...Liberals think that all Mexicans are good people, even MS-13, so under their own rules, if you say anything bad about "actual" bad Mexican's, that murder or rape and sometimes even kill children....you say it against ALL MEXICAN's. There is no gray area with Liberals...unless you are talking about their imaginary gender crap...then there are gray areas like you wouldn't believe, but that's a Liberal...nothing but hypocrisy. They talk about acceptance and tolerance...but they only accept and tolerate those who believe the same as they do, but will not even try to see things from another's POV.

If they want to play the game like that, and accuse and condemn when ONLY the bad apples are being discussed. THEN SO BE IT! Mexican's bring nothing to the table worth bragging about and seem to do nothing but suck the teat of the American system, much like black people on Welfare and these new entitled Liberals and feminists.

It' REAL money being wasted by lazy, and worthless people that could be used for those who actually worked to build this country and who are legally here. I commend the Mexican's and Black people that actually work for a living like every other American ...but then...you didn't just read that statement did you? The statement that I just said, will be skimmed over, because all Liberals do is look for statements that resemble hate, and then hyperbolize and twist it until it fits their narrative. You only remember what I said just before this last statement. so, Who cares?

I think Trump is the American President, and as an American period...he can say what the hell he wants, so long as no one gets physically hurt.
You Liberals...how about you try to help the issue, by not being so butt-hurt every time Trump says anything. All these years of complaining, looking for sympathy from other Liberals and support groups. You guys and your weaknesses make me sick to my stomach. All Liberals are women...even the men, and should not be attacking or threatening Conservative leaning people, because you will lose, like you already did...and as time goes on, the world sees you just as they would an old senile man. BatS#!t crazy, but nothing to back it up.
edit on 16-6-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you have to explain that something was a joke, it probably wasn't.

Got any clips of Trump laughing?

You don’t have to explain it to someone who doesn’t have tds, it’s freaking obvious.

Only someone who thinks trump is the devil incarnate actually takes this seriously.

I mean really how long does trump have to do non evil things before you guys realize you were wrong about him. It’s actually a little scary at this point how delusional so many people are, and they just seem to be getting angrier the better things go because they don’t want to face being wrong.

Non evil things? You mean like building tent cities, and using emptied out Walmarts as detention centers manned by the military that they fill with people gathered off the streets? Remember when people were freaking out over Obama doing that?

Turns out it was just more projection by the right.

Wonder if these child prisoners are going to work in a pizza shop next...

Are you talking about illegal immigrant holding facilities?

Since when is putting law breakers in prison evil? The law can be changed but the majority of the country is for the law as it stands, as is virtually every other country in the world that does not allow any one in that wants to come.

Those detention centers are taking in legal residents too... Trump and his supporters don't care, they all look the same.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Had he called them "Beaners" that would be racist.

What Trump said is just the truth.

Never have I seen a group of people so afraid of the truth as a liberal.

Liberals CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

They are the Ant-truth movement.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well apparently he is not the President of the "notmypresident" crowd but if the "deplorables". But then you already knew that.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

sure looked to me like he favored the blacks over every single other race.

Because you chose to delude yourself that he did, on one hand you claimed that he did ,them within the same sentence you claimed Trump did blk ppl more than a solid, man stop lying to yourself and others.
Obama couldn't even say anything about the murder of a blk child by a racist wannabe cop washout, or tried to build bridges between a blk professor and a cop jacking him up because he was trying to get into his own home, without your types dragging him over hot coals, much less putting program for urban development without you guys loosing your sht... Pls

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump and the right do in fact fear Mexicans voting Democrat so that is what I thought was going on here. Thanks for the correction.
Well the former Potus did in fact invite ILLEGALS to vote in our Presidential election. That IS a fact. Why liberals want to gloss over these things while pretending the O is such a great leader then condemn Trump for trying to get it right?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I get this guilty bowner from watching liberals go into meltdown. Its like climbing the rope in gym class.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We have to stop calling each other names and address each other with some respect. Constantly calling each other trumptards, sjws, libtards etc etc it's dividing further and further apart and turning us all in to trolls. Our president is not helping as he seems to be leading the path towards ignorant, offensive language. I do not think that it is very professional or tasteful and as the leader of the Free world I wish he would act like a leader instead of a wannabe tough guy bully.
edit on 16-6-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just another crude, crass, pointless comment by Trump, playing the "woe is me" card to Japan. And I think everyone in the room, probably much more so than Trump himself, actually realize all the issues and angles that come with immigration, illegal or otherwise. He isn't "teaching" something to Shinzo Abe, he is just whining. He is by far, one of (if not the most) whine-iest President in the history of this country. He cries about almost literally everything.

So it's ironic when some of you say that Trump's detractors should stop being whining wussies. That's Trump's most prevalent quality as POTUS.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Maybe you can address the latest immigrant ship in the Med....refused by Italy and Malta only to be let in, begrudgingly, by Spain. Why aint you Liberals out there lending a hand? Cuz secretly, you guys just talk smack, but you wouldn't let a homeless shelter or a drug center anywhere near where you live. The only diff with Trump, is that he verbalizes what everyone else in the room is thinking.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Wow.

I just...

Damn....

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

*sigh*

Yeah. That's what I meant.

What he said...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: TheGOAT

sure looked to me like he favored the blacks over every single other race.

Because you chose to delude yourself that he did, on one hand you claimed that he did ,them within the same sentence you claimed Trump did blk ppl more than a solid, man stop lying to yourself and others.
Obama couldn't even say anything about the murder of a blk child by a racist wannabe cop washout, or tried to build bridges between a blk professor and a cop jacking him up because he was trying to get into his own home, without your types dragging him over hot coals, much less putting program for urban development without you guys loosing your sht... Pls

Trump did more for every single person in this country, which includes blacks, than Obama did in 8 years. Like it or not, those are the FACTS, Jack! Now take your "Your types" comment and write it down on a piece of paper, crinkle it up and put it . . . . .

edit on 16-6-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This has just become the norm right? Degrade an entire peoples and countryman and it's just fine:

President Donald Trump stunned his fellow world leaders at the G7 meeting when he said he would ship “25 million” Mexicans to Japan, which would result in Prime Minister Shinzo Abe losing his next election.

During the gathering in Quebec — which ended with Trump leaving early and refusing to sign the traditional joint communique — the president was talking about what he called Europe’s immigration problem when he turned his attention to the Japanese leader.

“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,”

nypost.com...

And before you say 'where's it degrading?' just understand he's essentially labelling an entire group of people and associating them with voter fraud - then shipping them off like cattle. Gosh it was a joke right? Just a friendly racist joke? Nevermind the fact he's continiously brought out the claim 5 million illegals (illegals = Mexicans ya know?) voted for Hillary in the election, a claim debunked multiple times, a claim he is yet to substantiate with anything. His little Voter Fraud Commission went to nowheresville didyaknow? Nevermind the fact statistics and research has shown time and time again that voter fraud is a rarity to say the least.

But you know what? Going back to those Mexicans you know? Of which 36 million of them legally reside in the US - many of whom are either of partial ancestry or of direct descent. You know, your fellow American? How about them right? Their own president going around labelling them continiously in the manner he does?

I guess he was just joking around right? Joking at what should be a serious diplomatic meeting where he represents 320 million people.

Debunked? Since when has sanctuary state california allowed external independent auditing of their votes?

You know outside of the sanctuary state Trump won the rest of the states by over 1 million votes. It just happens the SANCTUARY state had so so many votes in one direction it not only surpassed the rest of the states but did so grandiously.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Remember this...

People freaked. I thought it was funny. Even though I did not care for him it was a joke.

The OP makes it sound like it was a threat...it was a passing comment.

Man...election 2018 is gonna really suck for some of you....

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Just another crude, crass, pointless comment by Trump, playing the "woe is me" card to Japan. And I think everyone in the room, probably much more so than Trump himself, actually realize all the issues and angles that come with immigration, illegal or otherwise. He isn't "teaching" something to Shinzo Abe, he is just whining. He is by far, one of (if not the most) whine-iest President in the history of this country. He cries about almost literally everything.

So it's ironic when some of you say that Trump's detractors should stop being whining wussies. That's Trump's most prevalent quality as POTUS.

He's not whining, He's responding the the Liberal media mostly, and because all Liberals understand is whining and entitlement...he has to speak in a language that they can understand. Lower himself to their level essentially.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well if you are immigrating illegally you are deplorable.
edit on 16/6/2018 by Astrophysicist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join