It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burgerbuddy

But I'll be gone by 2525.

If man can survive
If woman is still alive.

whoa whoa

How many natural women will be around then?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Somehow others are able to understand, deflect and defend trump and all his "sarcasm" over and over and over again.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

His claim is that 5 million "illegal aliens" voted... yet he said "25 million". There are closer to 25 million legal Americans of hispanic descent than there are "illegal immigrants".

He wasn't talking about the "illegals"; he was talking about hispanic Americans, as a whole.

What a racist twat. But's a joke, right? Wooooo! Racism is fuuuun! Deeeeelightful racism up in the White House, yay!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I guess Trump is just going to have Mexico pay for a wall in Japan now too

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think you're on the right track.

Trump is threatening Japan so that they will pay for his stupid wall.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think you're on the right track.

Trump is threatening Japan so that they will pay for his stupid wall.

"If you don't pay for my fake dam, I'm going to flood you with all of this fake water".

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wow! I think I'm going to print this up and set it next to my monitor.
This is huge! Move over diploma!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Japan can do with some Mexicans. Hotpot and sushi gets boring after a while.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Just a friendly racist joke?

What was racist about it? We have about that many illegals in the US with the vast majority of them are Mexican, just facts. Japan is extremely strict AND very racist, you can't be Japanese unless both parents are Japanese as example.

36 million of them[/url] legally reside in the US

Wow 36 million Mexicans are in america...WOW 10% of the population here are Mexicans who knew!!!

BTW for Trump to say I'll give you 25 million Mexicans is the same as saying 25 million Americans...I didn't know that American is a race... As I said who knew, I learn something new every day.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yup. You guys are worse than brietbart. At least brietbart is entertaining. You guys don't even try anymore.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

His claim is that 5 million "illegal aliens" voted... yet he said "25 million". There are closer to 25 million legal Americans of hispanic descent than there are "illegal immigrants".

He wasn't talking about the "illegals"; he was talking about hispanic Americans, as a whole.

What a racist twat. But's a joke, right? Wooooo! Racism is fuuuun! Deeeeelightful racism up in the White House, yay!

The man stood by and let it appears ~4500 Americans die in Puerto Rico because he didn't want to help hispanics. I guarantee you he was talking about legal residents in this quote. He's openly parading the idea of deporting brown skinned people now.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

What a sad lie.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

a reply to: notsure1

How about labelling any group of people? How about that? How about straw man? How about deflection? How about you tell us what you think about what Trump said and stick to topic?

I just want to understand why its ok for you to label an entire group of people deplorable or trumptard or cultist or whatever.

but someone else does it its immediately racist..

Because they are, Trump can do no wrong, see no wrong, speak no wrong, he was right he could shot dead some one on 6th ave and much of you here would still explain away or deflect his action.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66
They were lost. No rudder to speak of.
www.npr.org...

Of course, Trump blamed the democrats. And the states that refused to turn over information they had no reason to.

That proves Trump was right. Right?

No, but it doesn’t prove him wrong.

Use some logic, California and a few other states allow you to register to vote when getting a drivers license without proving citizenship.

1000 percent there are illegals voting, we just don’t know how many, and the democratic run states don’t want anyone to know.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you have to explain that something was a joke, it probably wasn't.

Got any clips of Trump laughing?

You don’t have to explain it to someone who doesn’t have tds, it’s freaking obvious.

Only someone who thinks trump is the devil incarnate actually takes this seriously.

I mean really how long does trump have to do non evil things before you guys realize you were wrong about him. It’s actually a little scary at this point how delusional so many people are, and they just seem to be getting angrier the better things go because they don’t want to face being wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

a reply to: notsure1

How about labelling any group of people? How about that? How about straw man? How about deflection? How about you tell us what you think about what Trump said and stick to topic?

I just want to understand why its ok for you to label an entire group of people deplorable or trumptard or cultist or whatever.

but someone else does it its immediately racist..

I'm certain you've heard the saying "Do as I say, not as I do", same applies here, denouncing division by being divisive. I believe my signature answers your question.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you have to explain that something was a joke, it probably wasn't.

Got any clips of Trump laughing?

You don’t have to explain it to someone who doesn’t have tds, it’s freaking obvious.

Only someone who thinks trump is the devil incarnate actually takes this seriously.

I mean really how long does trump have to do non evil things before you guys realize you were wrong about him. It’s actually a little scary at this point how delusional so many people are, and they just seem to be getting angrier the better things go because they don’t want to face being wrong.

Non evil things? You mean like building tent cities, and using emptied out Walmarts as detention centers manned by the military that they fill with people gathered off the streets? Remember when people were freaking out over Obama doing that?

Turns out it was just more projection by the right.

Wonder if these child prisoners are going to work in a pizza shop next...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It was a statement of fact and truth. Shinzo and Japan are about as big of nationalists as Trump. If Japan had 25 million people who had no legal right to be there but were allowed to vote he would most certainly be voted out. How on earth is this racist or degrading? Bit of a stretch op...

Japan has some of the lowest cultural diversity on the planet next to South Korea. With very little outside cultural influence. Yet some of the strongest economies and highest standards of living. This utopia where all you leftists dream of is not happening. Just be happy America doesn't rip itself apart at this point with all your social engineering and meddling...

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

rhetoric, you are inflating rhetoric to something offensive and trying to make it a social issue. get off your soapbox, no one cares about rhetoric they never have, and (despite the push from sjw's) they never will.

you want to convince people hes not a good president you need to attack or address his policies,

which are all great and making the country great.

so sorry he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth and that enrages you so.
its meaningless, both his rhetoric and your faux rage. both meaningless.

his policies however are the opposite of meaningless, they're the first non meaningless policies this country has had in decades...

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join