It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sally Yates -DOJ Ordered FBI Not to Overtly Investigate Clinton Foundation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: introvert

“Numerous witnesses told us that agents involved in the Clinton Foundation investigation were instructed to take no overt investigative steps prior to the election,”

from the OP

nothing out of context

From the OP's source:

The deputy attorney general, fired by Trump, hamstrung federal investigators' efforts to probe the Clinton Foundation.

Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates revealed that the DOJ instructed federal investigators to hold back on an open probe in Clinton Foundation in 2016, according to the Department of Justice Inspector General report released Thursday.

Yes. Completely out of context and completely obvious propaganda for dupes.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The IG Report determined that James Comey himself hurt the FBI!

So tell me again then how Trump supporters are hurting the FBI?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The real issue at hand is the fact that Trump supporters and Trump's Congressional allies are content to do everything in their power to incapacitate the FBI ... that is a monumental part of our national security.

I keep resisting the words "traitor" and "treason" but they become more apropos by the day for the Trump team.

Indeed. After all this time...after all these allegations...come to find out the FBI may have been working in their favor, yet they still spin narratives about them helping Hillary.

Traitor may be becoming more applicable as this continues.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yates confirmed and defended this revelation:

Yeah, I think there was discussion about look, if [agents on the Clinton Foundation investigation] want to go do record stuff and stuff that you can do covertly, fine. But not overtly…. And the sort of thought being we’ll address that again at the end after the election was over.

look it's right there I hope no one takes you seriously

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What "closed door" are you referring to?
Well we need to nail down and separate a few things . We find out there was a investigation into the Clinton foundation that Yates wanted to keep hush hush ..none public . But Comey didn't tell Congress in closed door and it was never public .

We also have the Email "Matter" probably because as we find out that Comey was using a private Email for work as well as Hillary . Now I don't know about you but if you are living in a glass house then the last thing you want to do is throw stones .That must have been the fix to make it go away until She won but that didn't happen . So now the investigation / matter / on again investigation that Comey had to make public only because of the Weiner/NYPD pressure ot they would go public has turned into the OIG report on the FBI/DOJ ...Hillary's turn is coming tick tock . But it also shuts down the Trump obstruction for firing Comey .

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

James Comey hurt James Comey.

You and your ilk have no compunction about tearing down at every opportunity one of the cornerstones of the American justice system, you are endangering the security of the homeland, and you're contributing to the declining influcence of the United States around the world ...

Clear enough?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yates confirmed and defended this revelation:

Yeah, I think there was discussion about look, if [agents on the Clinton Foundation investigation] want to go do record stuff and stuff that you can do covertly, fine. But not overtly…. And the sort of thought being we’ll address that again at the end after the election was over.

look it's right there I hope no one takes you seriously

Do you even understand what that means? That means they do not want them to do anything in view of the public that may affect the election.

They can do what they have to do in the course of their work, but don't do it in public.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Indeed. After all this time...after all these allegations...come to find out the FBI may have been working in their favor, yet they still spin narratives about them helping Hillary.

Traitor may be becoming more applicable as this continues.

This could not be further from the truth!

The IG Report determined that senior bureau officials, exhibited a disturbing “willingness to take official action” to hurt Trump’s chances to become president.

This is not the mudpit, so I am calling you on your political trolling.

edit on 15-6-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

are you just making up your own little world and then sharing that little world as the truth?

that's typical for anyone on the left

totally make up a false reality then assert it as truth regardless of how easy it is to deny that false paradigm. it's very delusional

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The investigaton into the Clinton Foundation was ONGOING. Actually Yates was one of the recipients of the cautions not to make the investigation OVERT until after the Election.

Just as there the investigation into Manafort and others was not made OVERT.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You and your ilk have no compunction about tearing down at every opportunity one of the cornerstones of the American justice system, you are endangering the security of the homeland, and you're contributing to the declining influcence of the United States around the world ...

Clear enough?

Sorry, your just lowly person. The Inspector General found that
James Comey hurt the FBI, and their reputation.

You cant just make stuff up dude.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

that's what they do, they envision a reality that doesn't exist then argue against the real world from that reality

psyche meds maybe or therapy for TDS

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

are you just making up your own little world and then sharing that little world as the truth?

totally make up a false reality then assert it as truth regardless of how easy it is to deny that false paradigm. it's very delusional

Funny, that's a perfect description of the Trump phenomenon.

The IG report couldn't be more clear, and yet, you guys parse out every little word in what it means to you.

Y'all must really be concerned about the stuff coming down the pike. Based on Manafort and Cohen and the actions of the State of New York .... you probably should be.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Clear enough?

I'm sorry, your post slipped into the barely cognizant again. I post direct quotations and any opinion I give is based on those direct facts. Can you say the same?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The IG Report determined that senior bureau officials, exhibited a disturbing “willingness to take official action” to hurt Trump’s chances to become president.

Funny. Your quotations end at a certain point. I wonder why. Can you provide the entire statement in complete context?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with my post and I couldn't care less about that utter garbage.

Read the words they released for what they are. They do not say what you think they say.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

if you weren't being purposefully deceitful on a regular basis you would link the text yourself and break it down word for word so your point was clear

don't worry I'm not expecting you to do that

link   

"Senior FBI officials"

AKA Peter Strzok and his girlfriend.

They want to castigate the ENTIRE FBI over the dumb actions of two individuals.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Clear enough?

I think you just did.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

if you weren't being purposefully deceitful on a regular basis you would link the text yourself and break it down word for word so your point was clear

don't worry I'm not expecting you to do that

Oh drop it. No one believes these constant accusations that anyone not "on your side" isn't telling the truth.

Most of us post direct evidence; you guys post funny pictures.

Do you have anything meaningful to say about the topic?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join