It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sally Yates -DOJ Ordered FBI Not to Overtly Investigate Clinton Foundation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

so boring

let me know when you can actually formulate a proper argument until then hopefully no one is taking you seriously

Do not be dishonest. You know what it says and I even provided a quote above, but it doesn't matter. You only see what you want to see.

You will not change your mind and you have to resort to acting like a teenage girl instead of coming to terms with what it actually said, not what you want it to say.

not sure where your information is in this reply that adds context to the statement that totally changes it's interpretation as you state it does

still waiting and I'll probably be waiting for a while as you're being totally dishonest

had to correct a spelling error before any lefty comes in here and uses it to win something that's not even a contest to begin with

So the best argument you have, even though I have provided a quote from the document, is akin to "I know you are but what am I"?

Well, you win I guess. Hard to argue with the proverbial pigeon on a chessboard.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

what facts exactly?

care to add context??

it's so transparent anybody with 2 brain cells can see through it

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hell yes he took action. He went past the chain of command
in communication with Andrew McCabe and Lisa Page.

He contacted the Judge Contreras in the Flynn case too!

All part of the reason why he is now under further investigation.

Source?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

what facts exactly? care to add context??

Plenty has been added. As another member said, read what is being posted.

it's so transparent anybody with 2 brain cells can see through it

That is a logical fallacy, but ok. Keep sticking you fingers in your ears.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

“Numerous witnesses told us that agents involved in the Clinton Foundation investigation were instructed to take no overt investigative steps prior to the election,”

from the OP

nothing out of context

From the OP's source:

The deputy attorney general, fired by Trump, hamstrung federal investigators' efforts to probe the Clinton Foundation.

Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates revealed that the DOJ instructed federal investigators to hold back on an open probe in Clinton Foundation in 2016, according to the Department of Justice Inspector General report released Thursday.

Yes. Completely out of context and completely obvious propaganda for dupes.

this is actual post which proves nothing, you did not analyze and explain how and why it proves your point while totalling ignoring the actual verified quote that proves the OP's point

not very good at this

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

so transparent it's actually working against you, like when Comey released the letter to try and "help" Hillary... keep winning more Republican voters

it's cool what the hell. your logic pattern and or purposely deceitful posting will earn more real progressive and Republican votes in the next election cycle

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

so transparent it's actually working against you, like when Comey released the letter to try and "help" Hillary... keep winning more Republican voters

it's cool what the hell. your logic pattern and or purposely deceitful posting will earn more real progressive and Republican votes in the next election cycle

Source?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oh, since you are concerned ... heres some extras
Here is one for you concerning Strozk and Page . When congress asked the DOJ for the Emails there was one missing .The one from Strozk that said they wouldn't let Trump become president . The Inspector General found it though so someone over at the DOJ had to of kept that one from Congress . somebody is going to be hurting . Because now there will be a investigation to find out whose dirty little fingers were involved ...tick tock

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Comey has since come under sustained criticism from law enforcement veterans and lawmakers from both parties who believe he broke with longstanding Justice Department policies by directly intruding into the presidential race — and potentially impacting its outcome. “There’s a longstanding policy of not doing anything that could influence an election,” George J. Terwilliger III, a deputy attorney general under President George Bush, told the New York Times last week. “Those guidelines exist for a reason. Sometimes, that makes for hard decisions. But bypassing them has consequences.”

Another anti-Clinton leak came Thursday, when sources thought to be disgruntled FBI officials told Fox News that an indictment was coming in the Clinton Foundation case. The story gave Trump a new talking point, dominated Fox’s primetime news programming, and rocketed across the conservative media before being debunked by an array of other media outlets. By that point, though, the damage had already been done.

Vox Magazine Nov 6, 2016

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yes, we've known that for weeks.

What exactly did Strozk and Page do to keep Donald Trump from being President?

Because the IG report states clearly over and over again that there was no evidence that their work was compromised by their personal opinions.

So ... there must have been some pretty horrible things they did to hurt Trump ... what were they?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

this is actual post which proves nothing, you did not analyze and explain how and why it proves your point while totalling ignoring the actual verified quote that proves the OP's point

Yes. It proves my claim that the information is out-of-context compared to what the report actually said.

What you want me to do is waste my time breaking it down, just for you not to give a damn anyway. You will believe what you want to believe and I am not going to waste my time babysitting and coddling you because you can't seem to understand what is fully available to you.

not very good at this

I know. It's embarrassing. I never knew so many adults had such a hard time reading.

Maybe they are right. The education system is screwed.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

“The F.B.I. is anti-Clinton, period,” said one former top agent. “It’s not the Clintons’ politics, but the rule-bending and -breaking—Travelgate, Whitewater, Monica, the server—and Hillary acting as if she’s above the law. I have a lot of friends who worked the Hillary investigation, and they freakin’ hated Hillary’s guts.”

Hillary is Corrupt and Trump is Crazy - At the FBI, Anger Over Being Scapegoated - Vanity Fair
edit on 15-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I guess when Jim Comey is using a private e-mail service for government communications with Killary he can't really investigate her for using a private e-mail server for government investigations

www.cnn.com...

Conflict of interest rules are in place to prevent any appearance of malfeasance and minimize the chance to do an impropriety. We add the charge of failure to recuse when he had a clear conflict to the rest of his violations of FBI rules and crimes.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Why didn't the IG mention that in their report?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say - UK Guardian

Deep antipathy to Hillary Clinton exists within the FBI, multiple bureau sources have told the Guardian, spurring a rapid series of leaks damaging to her campaign just days before the election. Current and former FBI officials, none of whom were willing or cleared to speak on the record, have described a chaotic internal climate that resulted from outrage over director James Comey’s July decision not to recommend an indictment over Clinton’s maintenance of a private email server on which classified information transited. “The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Idiots covering for them while giving us a few sacrificial lambs to appease the masses seeking blood.

Plus it will help people who are trying so hard be able to maintain their TDS with it's ambiguity of the Executive statement that is being most quoted about "no political bias was documented, but..".

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The FBI is Trumplandia - The Hill

n a report published Thursday, multiple sources within the FBI say that deep antipathy toward Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and anger that FBI Director James Comey did not bring charges against her this summer have motivated leaks that could damage her presidential campaign. One agent told The Guardian that many at the bureau view Clinton as the “antichrist” and are supportive of Trump. “That’s the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump,” the FBI agent told The Guardian.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Idiots covering for them while giving us a few sacrificial lambs to appease the masses seeking blood.

Plus it will help people who are trying so hard be able to maintain their TDS with it's ambiguity of the Executive statement that is being most quoted about "no political bias was documented, but..".

So you're saying that Comey should have recused because ... he used private email? And that the IG report is covering that up?

I disagree with you... the IG report provides the Trump zealots this ridiculous narrative that two people texting while covering up their affair means that the entire FBI (most of who are Trump supporters) is dirty.

Helluva note to sacrifice an American institution to cover for one conniving reality star ... eh.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

“Numerous witnesses told us that agents involved in the Clinton Foundation investigation were instructed to take no overt investigative steps prior to the election,”

Telling them not to investigate out in the open before the election seems about right.

Trump admin called it spying when they found out the same was being done with them.

FYI- Overt means one or shown openly; plainly or readily apparent, not secret or hidden.

No they told them not to do anything overt. That means you cant prosecute to me and God knows they broke some major rules and laundered money to their charity that was earmarked for the truly needy. VERY scummy if the Haitian claims of malfeasance are true and I believe they are true. Karma is a byatch.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Telling them not to investigate out in the open before the election seems about right.

Trump admin called it spying when they found out the same was being done with them.

FYI- Overt means one or shown openly; plainly or readily apparent, not secret or hidden.

No they told them not to do anything overt. That means you cant prosecute to me and God knows they broke some major rules and laundered money to their charity that was earmarked for the truly needy. VERY scummy if the Haitian claims of malfeasance are true and I believe they are true. Karma is a byatch.

What?

How the # did you come up with that?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join