It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sally Yates -DOJ Ordered FBI Not to Overtly Investigate Clinton Foundation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No, that’s not what overt means in that context.

The Manafort investigation was treated the same way.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump admin called it spying when they found out the same was being done with them. FYI- Overt means one or shown openly; plainly or readily apparent, not secret or hidden.
I thought Comey said that Trump was not under investigation .

I said it was his administration, well prior to the election it was called his team.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You are seriously trying to change the definition of words to fit your narrative?

When you start doing that you already lost the argument.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What exactly did Strozk and Page do to keep Donald Trump from being President? Because the IG report states clearly over and over again that there was no evidence that their work was compromised by their personal opinions. So ... there must have been some pretty horrible things they did to hurt Trump ... what were they?
Overtly ? ,,not much ..Covertly ? Maybe Huber will have to answer that one .Maybe this is only going to be the end of the story as far as stopping Trump because its been fail after fail . Two names are absent from the report . They are high level . Did they flip and come clean ...tick tock

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No, that’s not what overt means in that context. The Manafort investigation was treated the same way.
In Manafords case it was a daily dose from MSM saying inside sources and people close to the case keeping us all up to date . Oh yea the OIG report mentions some agents getting payola from news outlets. But officially it was covert .just not as covert as the Clinton Foundation investigation . The cats out of the bag and I would imagine that Charles Ortell is loving it .

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

You are seriously trying to change the definition of words to fit your narrative?

When you start doing that you already lost the argument.

What I am pointing out is the fact they're standing down on several things like the Clinton Foundation for one as far as I can tell at the FBI and DOJ last administration.

You guys have our sources and all the quotes from within those sources to make it easy for you to follow the bouncing ball. Then you would have us believe you actually see something else.

We can't make this crap up.

edit on 15-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes, you can. And you do.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
How come all the Dems who've been obsessed with collusion and corruption for the last two years, don't seem to care about any of this?

Because the Democrat mind believe that ANYTHING they do to get what they want is for the good of ALL people and the rest of us are just too stupid to realize it. Democrats are very short sighted, have no empathy and always, I mean ALWAYS think they know what's best for everyone.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No you are 100% wrong. 100%!!!

We can't make it up because it is TOO crazy to imagine until it happens. You're following a Cult of Destruction and Mayhem while pretending that someone challenging that crap is bad. You better wake the hell up! They mass murder the useful idiots after they remove the direct threats to their power.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: introvert

No you are 100% wrong. 100%!!!

We can't make it up because it is TOO crazy to imagine until it happens. You're following a Cult of Destruction and Mayhem while pretending that someone challenging that crap is bad. You better wake the hell up! They mass murder the useful idiots after they remove the direct threats to their power.

Spare me the drama.

You guys make up crap all the time, believe in the nuttiest garbage and wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Not to mention dishonest. You have as much integrity as a wet noodle and I find it funny that you have the audacity to say the things you say, when you make your own hypocrisy and bull# plain as day.

The problem is this: You think everyone is as dumb as your buddies in the echo chamber and expect us to believe the bull# and lies your friends pat you on the back for.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Fake news website.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't think anyone knows what the truth is when it comes to the government. The government has muddied the waters so bad that the people cant find the truth no matter how hard they try.

Its hard to find the truth when the people dictating what the truth is supposed to be, are the ones propagating the BS.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'll never get tired of watching the left defend the FBI and CIA. NEVER. It's hilarious! Or maybe it's "Hillaryous"

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I'll never get tired of watching the left defend the FBI and CIA. NEVER. It's hilarious! Or maybe it's "Hillaryous"

QUESTION: What would you prefer?

Do you offer an alternative?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isnt it an unwritten rule not to investigate candidates until after the election?

Cool.

Why then was Trump under FBI surveillance?

Cant have it both ways.
edit on 6 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I preferred the left that called out corruption when it saw it, rather than defend corruption in service of "the agency" or "the bureau." You know, the left that stood up for assange leaking things that those behind the curtain didn't want leaked.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I preferred the left that called out corruption when it saw it, rather than defend corruption in service of "the agency" or "the bureau." You know, the left that stood up for assange leaking things that those behind the curtain didn't want leaked.

Oh, yes, I always choose those who are fugitives from the law to select what to release.

Not.

Is that your alternative to believe and support?

As you vilify the CIA/FBI, etc.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Now, see, this is what I'm talking about. Take a moment and think about what you've said.

Who writes the law? Who decides who to prosecute under the law? Who does assange leak information about? Any alarm bells going off there?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join