It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump saluted a NK general

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: network dude

Boy you Yanks don't half get triggered by your elected President. If only you had a proper democratic system.

You mean like with a queen, and no freedom of speech or arms?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

There are usually more than just TWO options.
Not only "Total Thermonuclear Mutual Destruction" and "Being North Koreas Bitch".

He got nothing and gave up a lot.

How about the 3 American prisoners he got released? Do they count for getting something?

What are their lives worth?

Crickets.. Idiots..

You expected a reply in less than 5 minutes? You better look in the mirror before calling people idiots.

Well to say he got nothing is idiotic and a blatant lie is it not?

And crickets again.. How much is those 3 guys lives worth?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

My dear chap, we like our Queen. Much better than having a President as seems evident from all your moaning and whinging about yours. You should try it.

And don't give me all that about us Brits having no freedom of speech. We do, and please don't start going on about Tommy Robinson because like most Yanks on here they have no grasp of our laws or what actually happened.

Arms? We neither want or need them, thanks. At least our kids can go to school without fear of being mass murdered by some nutcase with an AR.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Clearly, Trump was just giving an auto-reaction to being saluted. Besides to not return a salute is a very rude thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

My dear chap, we like our Queen. Much better than having a President as seems evident from all your moaning and whinging about yours. You should try it.

And don't give me all that about us Brits having no freedom of speech. We do, and please don't start going on about Tommy Robinson because like most Yanks on here they have no grasp of our laws or what actually happened.

Arms? We neither want or need them, thanks. At least our kids can go to school without fear of being mass murdered by some nutcase with an AR.

Keep telling yourself that. LMAO first you say we have free speech and in the same sentence you tell him to not talk LMAO>>

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Well, I actually told him not to spout off with a load of nonsense. But I wasn't planning on having him arrested. You seem confused.

Mind you, if he slags off our Queen then I'm afraid I shall indeed be calling the Police, the rotter......

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Doesnt seem very free.

As for the children, they are much more likely to be struck by lightning than shot at school. No sir,If you want child killing, you need look no further that a british hospital.

As for slaging off the queen, well, i would never speak ill of such a fine lizard person. I drive through waaay too many tunnels to piss her off...

Trolling. A constitutional right.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

He did WHAT?

Is this acceptable?

Really?

Because "It’s a common courtesy" like Sanders said? To a general of the MoFu North Korean military?...

What was that? Genius at work?

How do you know 100% that the general is totally North Korean? I didn't see President Trump salute any of the other ones...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Doesn't seem that you know that our laws actually prevent sending messages that are grossly offensive, indecent obscene or threatening which actually protects our citizens.

Blimey, you want to spout off about poor little Alfie? I think we have had quite enough ill informed nonsense from your side of the Pond already on here so please don't add to it.

It's not trolling that's banned, if you actually read the article from the Telegraph.

Just as well it isn't banned or you would have had your collar felt well and truly by now.

Indeed, it does not do well to piss off our Lizard Queen. Mind how you go, now.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

There are usually more than just TWO options.
Not only "Total Thermonuclear Mutual Destruction" and "Being North Koreas Bitch".

He got nothing and gave up a lot.

How about the 3 American prisoners he got released? Do they count for getting something?

What are their lives worth?

Crickets.. Idiots..

You expected a reply in less than 5 minutes? You better look in the mirror before calling people idiots.

LOL you look in the mirror maybe you will see an idiot..

Wow. There's a cogent reply. It could have used some originality though.

I bet my post is removed and yours gets to stay...

Cripes, do you come from Whaaaashington?

See? That's how it's done.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Interesting article about how scared you should be of getting shot in the US:

The Vice

Quite scared, apparently.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It is amusing to watch as Trump supporters rationalize the behavior of this ill-educated sociopath...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Personally I don't think it's a big deal.

But I know that everyone that hates Trump is gonna find something wrong with it.

I also know that if Obama had done it, all the Obama haters would find something wrong with it.

Can't please everybody, and we really need to have a better filter as to what is newsworthy. This goes right into the basket with the extra scoop of ice cream...(For the record I'm not a Trump supporter...but come on people...)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Personally I don't think it's a big deal.

But I know that everyone that hates Trump is gonna find something wrong with it.

I also know that if Obama had done it, all the Obama haters would find something wrong with it.

To be fair the conservatives went ape# when Obama bowed to someone. So it's just the same game with different players.

... we really need to have a better filter as to what is newsworthy.

Amen.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

My response was in answer to the post about "saving 20 million lives". Excuse me for being cynical

nypost.com...

All you have to do is look at the US involvement with the dictators of South America.

But if you want to believe its all about freeing the North Korean people go right ahead.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I gotta wonder.

Do you people actually believe that Kim will give up his nukes? How terribly naive. And how terribly naive of Trump if he believes it. Just as Clinton did.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The NK General saluted Trump first, get over it, Trump wins again.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well no $%^&, since we are activity engaging in talks with them to bring peace to the peninsula. I can see why you are on ATS and not working as an ambassador.

BTW were you dismayed when Obama stood up on stage with Raul, Cuban and American flag side by side, shaking hands, laughing a cajoling?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

He did WHAT?

Is this acceptable?

Really?

He RETURNED a salute. Really. Big Deal.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join