It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump saluted a NK general

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe also because ya know...he is the Prez. Does what he likes.

He should check with you once in a while; you seem so knowledgable

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

If the NK general saluted first then this is completely normal

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
The juries still out on that.

If I see that no US companies have gone in to mine the rare minerals, or Coke doesn't set up franchise's in North Korea within the near future then I'll eat my hat.

And so what if global companies start doing business in NK? How is that wrong? If NK opens up, it will open to all multinationals. I don't see that as a bad thing. Besides, why deny anyone Coca Cola? They don't have to drink it. It's part of freedom of choice.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

This is how diplomacy works..

Kicking him in the nut sack.. would not help the idea of not getting nuked or sending our kids into a war.

Its just something that needs to be done.. the NK people have been brainwashed into believing US is a savage monster.. and he needs to show they are not. THINK people THINK !!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

Lmao I love glorious leaders face.. it's like he's thinking "Why you do that? You no spose do that. Why you do it?"

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So will this be the new reason he must be impeached, shot, burned at the stake?

He is dealing with a group of power hungry individuals, if you want them to play ball like the rest of the world you have to stroke the ego a bit, could he have done a better job sure, should he have been briefed on a better way absolutely.

It was the right idea, poorly executed, no big deal.

Just like I thought it wasn't a big deal when Obama bowed to foreign dignitaries in a manner that was more appropriate for a servant to a superior rather than two equal heads of state.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
He did WHAT?

Is this acceptable?

Really?

Because "It’s a common courtesy" like Sanders said? To a general of the MoFu North Korean military?...

What was that? Genius at work?

Like bowing to a foreign leader......

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No they probably told him that they would salute and that he shouldn't salute back.
And defiant child trump sez F.U.
Like when he was told not to congratulate Putin on the election and he just did it anyway.

If it makes you feel any better, im pretty sure Trump lowkey called him fat to his face shortly before this... so it cancels out the salute. Cause math.
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So will this be the new reason he must be impeached, shot, burned at the stake?

This time.

Until nothing comes from this, then they'll move to a different distraction/deflection.

Just like they did with the Russian collusion, Stormy, Iran deal, etc.

These people are stupid.

I'm not even in the U.S. and I can see how extremely biased some people are.

I remember clearly when NK was sending missiles over Japan and Trump was tweeting at Kim, people loosing their minds screaming WAR TRUMP WILL CAUSE A WAR, and now that they met, shook hands and agreed to stop with the nuclear program people are screaming THERE'S NO PROOF THEY'LL DO IT, TRUMP INCORRECTLY SALUTED A GENERAL.

OMG! How about he freaking blow the world up in a nuclear war and die along with everyone else? Will you be happy then because he'll no longer be President?

edit on 15/6/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

you seem so knowledgable

Yes . Thank you.
Meanwhile my spell check wants to correct your spelling of knowledgeable.
Just saying...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
www.newsweek.com...
Donald Trump’s Kim Jong Un Meeting Achieved Nothing and North Korea Isn’t Destroying Weapons Sites, Classified Report Reveals

Chairman Kim has told me that North Korea is already destroying a major missile engine testing site,” Trump said in the wake of the summit in Singapore on June 12, without detailing which site Kim had pledged to dismantle. But an analysis by monitoring group 38 North revealed that there is still no evidence that North Korea is destroying anything.

“38 North has conducted a survey of the North Korea’s rocket and missile launch and engine test facilities using recent high-resolution satellite imagery and has not yet identified any activity associated with the dismantlement of facilities at Sohae or any other test sites in North Korea,” the report said.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

you seem so knowledgable

Yes . Thank you.
Meanwhile my spell check wants to correct your spelling of knowledgeable.
Just saying...
Sad you have to use a spell check. Education these days doesn't seem to be important to some.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I don't know what the protocol is in The U.S.

However in The U.K. you only salute if you are in uniform. People wearing " Civvies " do not salute.

"The President of the United States, as the commander in chief, will be saluted by Army personnel in uniform. The President heys this respect regardless of attire. However even generals have to be in military dress to be saluted but you would be surprised how many screw this up when the poat commander goes for his morning jogs. Even funnier was a couple of privates in the mcdonalds recognized him wearing a baseball cap and shorts. They walked up to the table and saluted and rhe base comander dressed them down right there cor not following procedure. I actually felt sorry for them when i wasnt laughing

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
www.newsweek.com...
Donald Trump’s Kim Jong Un Meeting Achieved Nothing and North Korea Isn’t Destroying Weapons Sites, Classified Report Reveals

Chairman Kim has told me that North Korea is already destroying a major missile engine testing site,” Trump said in the wake of the summit in Singapore on June 12, without detailing which site Kim had pledged to dismantle. But an analysis by monitoring group 38 North revealed that there is still no evidence that North Korea is destroying anything.

“38 North has conducted a survey of the North Korea’s rocket and missile launch and engine test facilities using recent high-resolution satellite imagery and has not yet identified any activity associated with the dismantlement of facilities at Sohae or any other test sites in North Korea,” the report said.

lol, you fool. This is a report of another report.
An "initial analysis", in otherwords, the current thinking.

"Our assessment is that regardless of President Trump's statements about quick changes that are expected in North Korean policy, the road the real and substantive change, if it ever happens, will be long and slow."

A hyper partisan hack like yourself can't even vet information correctly, rather using the headlines to advance a meaningless position on your end.

Either way, "will be long and slow". As another user pointed out, baby steps.

Smh, damned anti-Americans.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
23 Year USAF Security Forces Vet here. What's that mean? Means we're the one who guard everything in the USAF, including POTUS, Blacksite, and Nukes. Did 5 years Presidential Security and this is standard Protocol for a State Visit. The fact that a NK Gen saluted OUR President is F'ing YUGE! If he didn't salute back then it would've been seen as a sign of disrespect, and all the Snowflakes would've gone crazy over that too. Behind the scenes we've gave Lil Kim a visit from the Ghost of Christmas Future and he's snapped to. Did you see have nervous the little guy was at the opening of the visit? Our military and statesmanship brought him to the table. The Neo-Liberals (Not of the brand our Forefathers Were), now scream about the human rights issue...WTF where you whiny A-Holes when over 600K-1M+ NK citizens we're murdered through Neglect, Starvation, and Murder? That's right not a GD thing! So sit back and watch how the real sh*t gets done, while you sit back and b*tch about this Ice Cream Sundae being "Too Cold!"

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Keep trying.

But you should try harder next time.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Not much of a classified report if it was leakedbtobthe press. Do you really believe a report from military intelligence is just going to be sent to the press without someone going ro jail?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Your right it is huge their general acknowledges Trump to be his superior. We took over their military without firing a shot.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are the democrats gonna throw a party when negotiations fail? Is it free booze and food?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

That made me laugh thanks for your "classified report" from Newsweek.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join