It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Report Released: Full text

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
There is no indication in the IG report that bias on the part of Strzok/Page harmed any investigation in any way.

Clarification - The IG indicated no harm against Clinton investigation. It clearly says the opposite with regards to TRump and this is one of the reasons the OIG is now investigating the FBI/DOJ handling of the TRump investigation.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're just banging your head against a wall with that one.

You both are. The funny thing is though we can go back to the posts on Strzok being fired from the SC and we will find my posts address the special counsel firing him and the FBI then sending him to HR.

We can look at your posts and we will see you constantly repeat he wasnt fired from the FBI.

No one ever claimed he was fired / not fired from the FBI but you.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You're going to have to show me where Huber has been tasked with looking into Clinton or the server or emails because that investigation was concluded back in July of 2016.

Do it now please.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes. Russia attempted to interfere. There was NOT Russia-Trump collusion. The left seems to get confused on this point

This issue is still under investigation and Muellers team doesn't leak what they have found so it's very premature to announce that there is no collusion.
Just because trump keeps repeating it over and over and over and over and over.... You get the point.
I'll remind you that trump lies.... Constantly.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

No I'll be right and you'll still be stubborn.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Which accounts for all the double posts. If I hit reply more than once it puts one up for every tap. I have had to train myself to be patient and not mash the reply button. Lo!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No you've just filled page after page will some silly argument. The man has never left the employ of the FBI. He was an agent when he was assigned to Mueller. He was still FBI when he was moved to HR. at no time between the two was he not FBI. You're just being stubborn now. But you're going to be arguing with yourself from here on out because you're playing games.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I said there will be no more IG reports that will focus on Clinton or her server.
Why would you try to inflate that to mean no more investigations ever?
Does that really work in your real life?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

edit on 17-6-2018 by samuelsson because: No. Not worth it

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You keep saying he was fired from the special counsel . You seem married to that word instead of the word removed or transferred. So ya know what. Keep it.
Keep your dumb argument.
I said I could do this all day but I cant.
You win. Have a lollipop.
I have no affinity to Peter Storzk.
I don't care if he gets fired or divorced or if he trips on the sidewalk. He doesnt mean a thing to me. If it's important for you to believe what you do it's beyond my business to convince you.
I gotta go fire some money from my savings account so I can hire it in my checking account.
edit on 6172018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"Do it now"???? Wow. Geez. Some people have other things to do. And no one responds to bossiness.

But, only because I feel like it:

Sessions says federal prosecutor investigating GOP claims of FBI misconduct

Mystery surrounds Sessions appointee to FBI investigation

edit on 6/17/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Perhaps this will clarify for you.

Even CNN said that even though there was no special counsel appointed, Huber still has plenty to investigate and report on:
www.cnn.com...

edit on 6/17/18 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Perhaps this will clarify for you.

Even CNN said that even though there was no special counsel appointed, Huber still has plenty to investigate and report on:
www.cnn.com...

And Huber's ongoing work is why the IG report is not the full report.

They won't jeopardize any Grand Jury proceedings.

😎

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly.

Notice that we do not get to see Appendix One or Two of the report.
One says "CLASSIFIED".
Two says "LAW ENFORCEMENT SENSITIVE".

I am sure that bad as it was, the public will never know the worst.

And - notice that nothing in the Conclusions says that the IG agrees with the results of the investigation. It was only a report of the FBI's procedures.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gryphon66
There is no indication in the IG report that bias on the part of Strzok/Page harmed any investigation in any way.

Clarification - The IG indicated no harm against Clinton investigation. It clearly says the opposite with regards to TRump and this is one of the reasons the OIG is now investigating the FBI/DOJ handling of the TRump investigation.

That's redundant because the only investigation being discussed in the IG report is the Midyear/Clinton Investigation.

The report does not say "the opposite" with regard to any investigation about Trump.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

As I stated above, Sessions appointed Huber and stated there is no need for a second Independent Counsel.

Huber is looking into all the various partisan matters demanded by Republicans in Congress ... like Uranium One, for goodness sake.

I will say this, in a personal vein, I am very MUCH looking forward to Mr. Hubers work. He is and has been a fair prosecutor much like Robert Mueller has always been very even-handed. Both are Republicans; both have excellent records.

I will be very happy to get the facts.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Here's another attempt to "de-heat" Hillary Clinton....

IG Report page 191 (pdf p.220)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, that was a good one.
It clearly shows they colluded to find a way to not charge Hillary.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

OIG Report Page vi-vii

How many times must this be posted?

The prosecutors on the Midyear/Clinton investigation concluded that the requirements for "gross negligence" were not met.

Provided again, in black and white, citation to report document above.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join