It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Report Released: Full text

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It took forty seconds for my last post to go through.
What is going on with this site???

There has been some severe lag the last few days.. At least on my end and with this site.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It took forty seconds for my last post to go through.
What is going on with this site???

There has been some severe lag the last few days.. At least on my end and with this site.

Yep. I can attest to that as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: BlueAjah

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on Thursday that Utah's top federal prosecutor, John Huber, has been examining a cluster of Republican-driven accusations against the FBI and has decided that no second special counsel is needed -- at least for now.

Source CNN ... Hint, Sessions letter to Congress is also linked

Huber is not a special counsel . He is a US attorney assigned to Utah and was assigned to the OIG to assist his work. Trying to cloud the two in hopes people dont know there is a difference is just sad.

NO one has claimed that Huber is a Special Counsel ... do try to keep up.

Then why did you raise the point and link to the CNN article?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

He wasn't fired he was moved.

I can do this all day baby doll.

and you =will still be wrong.

Does Strzok still work for Mueller and the special counsel? Nope because Mueller fired him and sent him back to the FBI, who in turn sent him to HR.

Do you not understand the difference between the FBI and Special Counsel and the fact they are separate entities?

Do you not understand that Strzok has been employed by the FBI all along, that he joined the Mueller Investigation as an FBI agent???

So now you are going to play the same game? If you spent more time reading and understanding posts and less tiem running in circles you would see that is exactly what I have been saying. Another user cant seem to grasp the concept that Mueller fired Strzok from the SC and the FBI sent him to HR.

What part confuses you?

/yawn, another silly ad hom.

No, you keep repeating that Strzok was "FIRED" which means terminated from employment.

Silly's point which you keep picking at is that Strzok has never been terminated from employement with the FBI.

I read fine, you know that ... move on.

Get to something FACTUAL instead of trying to make it about us.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Care to point out the facts you think I'm ignoring.
Oh and make sure they are facts and not just your opinion.

I have numerous times and you still pretend the info doesnt exist. A prime example is Strzok being fired from the SC by Mueller and the FBI sending him to work in HR. Another example is your insistance there are no other IG investigations on going even though I provided you a list of like 5 IG investigations and sources to read about them. Instead you keep repeating there are no other IG investigations.

They are facts however you dont bother to recognize them for your own personal reasons.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on Thursday that Utah's top federal prosecutor, John Huber, has been examining a cluster of Republican-driven accusations against the FBI and has decided that no second special counsel is needed -- at least for now.

Huber is not a special counsel . He is a US attorney assigned to Utah and was assigned to the OIG to assist his work. Trying to cloud the two in hopes people dont know there is a difference is just sad.

Did you mention not reading?

Sessions reported that Huber's investigation into alleged FBI anomalies has demonstrated that there's no need for a second special counsel appointment. If there's no need for an appointment, there's nothing to investigate.

I'm showing that you guys are intent on obfuscating the topic here, which is the OIG report.

Better now?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

and another fallacy posted by you.

I said, and have been saying, Strzok was fired from the SC by MUeller. He was sent back to the FBI where he was sent to work in HR.

Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Did you mention not reading?

Sessions reported that Huber's investigation into alleged FBI anomalies has demonstrated that there's no need for a second special counsel appointment. If there's no need for an appointment, there's nothing to investigate.

I'm showing that you guys are intent on obfuscating the topic here, which is the OIG report.

Better now?

No he said the issues raised dont meet the criteria for a second special counsel and that Huber was assigned to the IG to assist in reviewing the claims brought to the AG's attention.

Now, about that whole reading thing..

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Care to point out the facts you think I'm ignoring.
Oh and make sure they are facts and not just your opinion.

I have numerous times and you still pretend the info doesnt exist. A prime example is Strzok being fired from the SC by Mueller and the FBI sending him to work in HR. Another example is your insistance there are no other IG investigations on going even though I provided you a list of like 5 IG investigations and sources to read about them. Instead you keep repeating there are no other IG investigations.

They are facts however you dont bother to recognize them for your own personal reasons.

That's not what Sillyolme said and you know it. Strzok has not been fired (terminated) from the FBI at any point.

You're just doing anything you can to diminish the facts here. Stop.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

and at no point have I ever claimed he was fired from the FBI. That is what Silly doesnt grasp. He was fired by Mueller from the SC, which I have clearly stated to her many tiems now. I have told her the FBI sent him to HR many times now.

Strzok was in fact fired from the SC by Mueller.
Strzok was sent to HR because of it (his texts being the reason)

and yet you both keep coming back with a claim no one buy you 2 have made.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

From Sessions letter to Congress: (linked at my source):

Mr. Huber is conducting his work from outside the Washington, DC. area and in cooperation with the Inspector General. The additional matters raised in your March 6, 2018, letter fall within the scope of his existing mandate, and I am con?dent that Mr. Huber's review will include a full, complete, and objective evaluation of these matters in a manner that is consistent with the law and the facts.

As I said ...

Sessions reported that Huber's investigation into alleged FBI anomalies has demonstrated that there's no need for a second special counsel appointment.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

and at no point have I ever claimed he was fired from the FBI. That is what Silly doesnt grasp. He was fired by Mueller from the SC, which I have clearly stated to her many tiems now. I have told her the FBI sent him to HR many times now.

Strzok was in fact fired from the SC by Mueller.
Strzok was sent to HR because of it (his texts being the reason)

and yet you both keep coming back with a claim no one buy you 2 have made.

As usual, you're trying to drill down to an insignificant, trivial point you think you can win on.

Strzok was removed from Mueller's panel. He hasn't been fired (terminated) from anything (yet.)

Your tactics are not working.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Removed... Not fired... Before any bias could effect the way people see the investigation.
How smart of him.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've got work to do today so I want to summarize the points I've made for easy reference:

The IG report states clearly that Strzok/Page demonstrated bias against President Trump. This confirms what we've known since December 2017.

The IG report states clearly that there are multiple interior procedures and policies that the FBI needs to tighten up on (like not leaking to the press.)

There is no indication in the IG report that the Clinton investigation was compromised.

There is no indication in the IG report that bias on the part of Strzok/Page harmed any investigation in any way.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yup and like we told you Huber is not a special counsel. He is a DOJ prosecutor assigned to Utah and assigned to the OIG. You raised the issue of special counsel and not us. You are attempting to claim the letter somehow says the allegations are baseless because Huber said no need for a 2nd special counsel.

If your going to try and raise points how about you make them relevant.

link   

He was fired by Mueller and I linked to that article many pages back. Apparently you failed to read it also.

link   

I'm sorry that was supposed to be posted somewhere else. Not here.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Removed... Not fired... Before any bias could effect the way people see the investigation.
How smart of him.

He no longer works for the Special Counsel and the special counsel is not the FBI. He was fired from the special counsel.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yup and like we told you Huber is not a special counsel. He is a DOJ prosecutor assigned to Utah and assigned to the OIG. You raised the issue of special counsel and not us. You are attempting to claim the letter somehow says the allegations are baseless because Huber said no need for a 2nd special counsel.

If your going to try and raise points how about you make them relevant.

Duh, I've never claimed Huber is a Special Counsel. I responded to BlueAjah's post.

No, I haven't said any allegations are baseless. Another post, another lie from you.

Have a great day.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You're just banging your head against a wall with that one.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join