It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Report Released: Full text

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No he wasn't fired. He was moved to another department.
He still works for the FBI.
As I've stayed time and time again ... moving between departments is not getting fired.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

HE WAS FIRED FROM THE SC BY MUELLER. He is in the FBI, relegated to HR although my guess his days are numbered with the FBI.

Sounds exactly like what you said he didn't say.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

1. LOL ... another half-truth:

Moscow-Washington Hotline

The Moscow–Washington hotline (formally known in the United States as the Washington–Moscow Direct Communications Link;[1] Russian: Горячая линия Вашингтон — Москва, tr. Goryachaya liniya Vashington–Moskva) is a system that allows direct communication between the leaders of the United States and the Russian Federation. This hotline was established in 1963 and links the Pentagon with the Kremlin (historically, with Soviet Communist Party leadership across the square from the Kremlin itself).[1][2] Although in popular culture known as the "red telephone", the hotline was never a telephone line, and no red phones were used.

2. So there was Russian interference in the election?

3. If FISA warrants haven't been investigated, then how can you claim they're fake?

I'm going to quote you on the next one:

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Gryphon66

4 - The IG reports is clear that they found no bias with regards to the investigation into Clinton. The IG report also makes it clear there was a bias against Trump, noting the desire by some agents to wanting to willfully harm Trump.

Here you plainly admit that the bias that was revealed on the part of Strzok/Page didn't affect the Clinton Investigation.

Strzok/Page's texts did show bias. But I'll ask the question you won't answer again: what did they do to "hurt" Trump?

5. I've quoted a news report from DECEMBER 2017 that is literally discussing the texts from Strzok/Page! That also quotes a REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN referring to these texts! Good god man!

Why don't you name your source? Fox News?

Well, at least we all know where you're getting your arguments from.

You brought up the FISA warrants, I corrected you. /shrug

Nope, I'm not going to stop demonstrating the truth. Now, get to the topic and stop the crap about me.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

HE WAS FIRED FROM THE SC BY MUELLER. He is in the FBI, relegated to HR although my guess his days are numbered with the FBI.

Sounds exactly like what you said he didn't say.

Silly has been repeating that statement over and over. Its right here in the forum for all to see.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

LOL ... so what you're saying is ... the report found no bias ... which is really bias.

Quote me saying that no bias toward Trump was found ... that's just a ludicrous claim.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Don't forget the mantra that we're claiming there was no bias against Trump on the part of Strzok/Page.

That's the really nutty one.
edit on Sun Jun 17 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

How do you know the next IG report will not implicate the Hillary campaign in the fake dossier, etc?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

As I've stayed time and time again ... moving between departments is not getting fired.

No he was fired from Muellers special counsel.

The FBI moved him to HR when Mueller fired him.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

How do you know the next IG report will not implicate the Hillary campaign in the fake dossier, etc?

Silly is giving her opinion, just as you are [sic].

You might notice that Silly said "Clinton" not "Clinton campaign."

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No he was fired from Muellers special counsel.

The FBI moved him to HR when Mueller fired him.

Now you're quibbling about semantics???

Here I'll help ... Mueller REMOVED Strzok from his investigation, Strzok was administratively moved to HR.

There, all better?

Now, how about the proof that the bias of Strzok/Page affected Trump or his campaign in any negative way ... where are the actions they took that did this harm?

Focus, X.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Because there is no more investigations into Clinton's server or Clinton. This was an investigation into how the FBI handled that investigation. The report says there was nothing wrong with the investigation or the way the FBI handled it. It was not about Clinton or her server. It was about the FBI.
No one is going to reopen any investigation into Clinton or the server. It's ovet. Done ...accept it.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No matter what you think about Trump, doesn't it concern you at all that members of FBI and DOJ use their powerful positions to affect the outcome of a presidential election?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

PS the dossier isn't fake.
No part has been debunked, but keep demonstrating to me how careless you are with facts.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Small correction ... the IG report is pretty clear on the fact that Comey and others didn't follow protocol in all cases.

I do agree the report concluded that there was no wrongdoing in the Midyear/Clinton investigation.

Here let's quote the facts again:

page vi

As described in Chapter Seven of our report, the prosecutors concluded that the evidence did not support prosecution under any of these statutes for various reasons, including that former Secretary Clinton and her senior aides lacked the intent to communicate classified information on unclassified systems.

and

page vi

The Midyear team concluded that such proof was lacking. We found that this interpretation of Section 793(f)(1) was consistent with the Department’s historical approach in prior cases under different leadership, including in the 2008 decision not to prosecute former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales for mishandling classified documents.

and finally

Page vii
We found no evidence that the conclusions by the prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations; rather, we determined that they were based on the prosecutors’ assessment of the facts, the law, and past Department practice. We therefore concluded that these were legal and policy judgments involving core prosecutorial discretion that were for the Department to make.

edit on 17-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join