It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Report Released: Full text

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm committed to the truth.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Again, you are incorrect.
I must admit you are trying hard to paint a broad brush about the honesty of the FBI based of a very specific part of the report, but you will be called out for the error (or lie).

The report made it clear that there was bias within the FBI against the now President AND it affected their decision making.
That's just a fact.
edit on 16/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You can assume or dont. The interpretation is entirely up to you.
But the results of this report arent. It says they investigated documentation and interviewed 100s of people before they came to the conclusion they did.
It's really just your problem you don't believe it.
And you only don't believe it because it didn't hang Hillary.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I must admit you are trying hard to paint a broad brush about the honesty of the FBI based of a very specific part of the report, but you will be called out for the error (or lie).

The report made it clear that there was bias within the FBI against the now President AND it affected their decision making.
That's just a fact.

Yes, the report made it clear that Strzok and Page expressed bias against Trump and for Clinton in their communications.

It also makes clear that those opinions didn't affect the investigations they were working on.

Are you truly ignorant of the fact that the FBI then and now is mostly comprised of Republicans and Trump supporters?

I've posted evidence of this previously ... if you're nice, I might post it again for you, since you seem uninformed on the issues.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That's just a fact.

Yes, the report made it clear that Strzok and Page expressed bias against Trump and for Clinton in their communications.

It also makes clear that those opinions didn't affect the investigations they were working on.

Are you truly ignorant of the fact that the FBI then and now is mostly comprised of Republicans and Trump supporters?

I've posted evidence of this previously ... if you're nice, I might post it again for you, since you seem uninformed on the issues.

You are once again incorrect.
The report said it found no information for them to conclude that political bias played a role in the handling of the Clinton email investigation.
That is not related to Trump.
The report made a clear a "willingness to take official action” to stop President Trump’s election.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am not incorrect; you, however, seem to be intentionally attempting to mislead.

We are discussing the OIG report about the Midyear Investigation, i.e. the Cliton Email Server investigation.

In that report, the issue of anti-Trump bias on the part of two agents, Strzok and Page, is discussed.

The report did state that there was the appearance of a "willingness to take action," but didn't find any such actions taken by Strzok (or Page).

Please, cite something from the report that demonstrates these allged actions, as I and others have made numerous citations that prove the exact opposite.

edit on 16-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a very specific part of the report

Yeah ... The conclusions.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The report wasn't about trump. Why would they mention that?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Some of these folks want to use a sliding scale ... but it's all directed toward the (treasonous) desire to undercut the FBI.

Notice that they refer to "the FBI" when they mean two people, Strzok and Page.

It's all about providing cover for Trump in regard to the Mueller Investigation ...

My god, if there's political bias ... Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions ... these are all REPUBLICANS!

Thankfully, at least to the moment, these men have only acted properly and followed protocol.

I do find it abominable that some of these folks are willing to discredit the entire FBI just to cover for Trump.

THAT is actually approaching acting against the interests of the United States.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Maybe you should open your eyes. There are scads of FBI headquarter's staff, and attorneys down on Trump's election. The Justice Dept. crowned HRC President, way before the election. We simply do not need this wannabe secret police apparat.

From their crooked crime lab results, right on through the Hostage Rescue Team debacles, they've been the consummate, Hooverian, "Flat Foot Org." And you cannot keep blaming J.Edgar Hoover, for all these transgressions. I don't need to know all of the dirt they now have on Wash. D.C. politicians. Maybe Trump will take the Bull by the Horns and simply shut them down. Before 1924 our Gov't managed pretty well without them. Prohibition, made Hoover's B.S. necessary. Today it's a flood of drug money, which the D.E.A. might well be the better vehicle to iron things out.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Maybe you should open yours.

The fact of the matter is that multiple news reports at the time of the Election and after have noted that the makeup of the FBI is decidedly "pro-Trump."

One former agent described it as "Trumplandia."

The FBI has been a cornerstone of American domestic security since its founding.

You seem to be having a converation with someone else ... have I mentioned Hoover???

I would dearly love to see Mr. Trump attempt to "shut down" the FBI.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The OIG report mention widespread behavioral issues among the leadership of the FBI.

The FBI has been cornerstone of wrong action since its founding. Its nearly impossible to point to any successes, while you can point to more than a few failures (some which cost the nation dearly).

And the media is no better. Totally complicit in the Keystone Capers of the FBI. Were it not for the media, I suspect Richard Jewell's life wouldn't have been ruined. He was literally hounded to death, thanks to the FBI.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Things went down hill for the fbi when the x files show ended.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Behavioral issues related to improper communications with the Press. Based on what we know about the FBI's bias at the time toward Trump and against Clinton (as evidenced by press reports not the IG report) that seems like a real problem, given that the leaks to the Press especially from the New York office were apparently motivated by bias against Clinton.

It's not impossible at all to point to successes. The FBI is a vital part of our national security particularly in the area of domestic terrorism.

Failures in following procedures related to interpersonal communication and leaks to the Press ... not failures related to investigations or law-enforcement activities.

The media in the US is pervastive. Given the points at which the FBI has failed and acted with bias in my own opinion, these usually related to the makeup of the Bureau as former military, arch-Conservatives, etc.

When these guys allowed their authoritarian biases to affect their enforcement of the laws ... I absolutely agree with the "Keystone Cops" appellation.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Please detail a few successes in domestic terrorism. What i recall are a series of entrapment schemes where they find mentally challenged muslim boys to execute an fbi concocted terror plot.

That and burning women and children alive.

Meanwhile their negligence with 911 was so bad it almost looks like complicity.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Please detail a few successes in domestic terrorism. What i recall are a series of entrapment schemes where they find mentally challenged muslim boys to execute an fbi concocted terror plot.

That and burning women and children alive.

Meanwhile their negligence with 911 was so bad it almost looks like complicity.

I'd be glad to respond. Why don't you start a discussion thread about FBI successes and failures, and I'll meet you there.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Why they mentioned it is less important than the fact that they did.
If you would really like to know why, it is detailed in the report. Perhaps you should actually read it.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Im just refuting you claim that they were a cornerstone.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why they mentioned it is less important than the fact that they did.
If you would really like to know why, it is detailed in the report. Perhaps you should actually read it.

Perhaps you should read it, as you haven't been able to produce one single citation from the report to back up your claims.

To follow-up ... where are the details on Strzok's actual activities that harmed investigations at hand or President Trump?

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Im just refuting you claim that they were a cornerstone.

By alluding to two or three incidents out of thousands?

That's not refutation, that's quibbling.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join