It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Coram,

Re Q Post #1527 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Note the black writing to the right of the #QANON:

1) Black Triangle = UFO or blackhat pyramid?
2) The numbers that look like 27 could mean "Q salute"; I think it was eisegesis who pointed out Q evolved from the number 2... and as Midnight Impact and others have said o7 is visual interpretation of a salute (o=face, 7=hand position).
3) 27 = 3x3x3=333
4) Is the circle around the A in triangle an Anarchy symbol?

I'm intrigued by Barcelona as I worked there over last 5 years. Our exec there was a "Marina Abramovic" style character with no visible explanation for developing from secretary to exec of a billions turnover company. Can't expand without getting in trouble but just seems synchronistic that the first significant location in EU that Q has raised is there!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks. So, not the same sentence. Just separate phrases in notes.

And yes, sexting to a minor is indeed a crime against children. That's why Weiner is in prison.

edit on 6/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In new post #1528 @ qanon.pub...

President Obama is speaking in a secret conference?

Can't imagine him calling Americans "too small minded to govern our own affairs", in an open public forum.

Woah! Is that real? Was he at the most recent BG meeting? Where's the rest of the speech? If that's real then thems fightin words.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's patch work from this.

edit on 17-6-2018 by Jakal26 because: ETA: Just listen to the first 4-5 minutes.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Not Bilderberg? How disappointing.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux

originally posted by: carewemust
In new post #1528 @ qanon.pub...

President Obama is speaking in a secret conference?

Can't imagine him calling Americans "too small minded to govern our own affairs", in an open public forum.

Woah! Is that real? Was he at the most recent BG meeting? Where's the rest of the speech? If that's real then thems fightin words.

From what we learned in the most recent IG report, Obama's entire administration loathed normal people...those whom they were sworn to serve.

Hillary's 2016 e-mail, where she said she hated ordinary Americans, sounds less far-fetched all the time, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.omaha.com...

Omaha. When Seth Rich was a child, Omaha was the site of the greatest exposing of the Pedo-Satanic Cabal to that date, the Franklin Coverup. No wonder Seth Rich was determined to expose these people.

As for "Panda"...a code work of the pedo-satanic cult.

I'm confused about the dedication plaque. The part that says "Friend to all, including panda."

If that plaque is giving a descriptive summary of Rich, why would it say "friend to all, including panda" when Rich was Panda? Have we been wrong about him being panda, or am I misunderstanding what's being said on the plaque?
edit on 6/17/2018 by imthegoat because: Typos are like fanny packs, they shouldn't be seen by anyone

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Gracias.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Correct.

That cut is completely out of context.

C'mon Q, this doesn't help move things in our favor.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know they have that sentiment towards us mere peasants, but to be that bold about it would make me nervous. If they get that bold it would mean they're confident they can't be stopped. imo anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: Jakal26

Correct.

That cut is completely out of context.

C'mon Q, this doesn't help move things in our favor.

Wonder if this is what Q meant by beware clickbait.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

I feel like that took forever to be said

...back to simply lurking.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) The numbers that look like 27 could mean "Q salute"; I think it was eisegesis who pointed out Q evolved from the number 2... and as Midnight Impact and others have said o7 is visual interpretation of a salute (o=face, 7=hand position).

That certainly looks like a Q7 to me, but I don't think it is a fist bump to the #QAnon above.

4) Is the circle around the A in triangle an Anarchy symbol?

It looks like Black Triangle is an anarchist group.

Leipzig (Allemagne): le commissariat de police du sud-ouest attaqué + solidarité avec le Black Triangle

Translated: Leipzig (Germany): Southwest police station attacked + solidarity with the Black Triangle

We want to talk about something else:
For more than a year, an old railway building, vacant for more than 20 years, is now occupied. At this point, an autonomous free space is born: the "Black Triangle". Talks with the railway company regarding legal use have long been buried. A year ago, the company had informed the occupants by e-mail that there was "no desire to discuss the appropriate land illegally" and prompted the occupants to leave the premises. The old owner, Deutsche Bahn AG, now wants to expel the inhabitants, apparently in the near future.

So the weather is stormy. But those who seek to confront us make bad calculations.

Interesting word choice in that last sentence.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting decode on Q Post #1514 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

Firstly note in the right hand pic, from #1278 in late April, the "[top eyes on 1st]"... unsure if this is white hats or black hats but probably black because in killbox!

Secondly, this could have baseball perspective as in "top eyes protecting 1st base"!

Now to the DECODE:

The timestamp to Acronym gives "@II" = "At top eyes"? I.E. Q is now at goog which is top eyes? Could EYES also be Ernst&Young/Eric Schmidt?

I think this decode message is asking us to understand/interpret "[top eyes on 1st]" in relation to goog actions and deepstate gmail accounts!

ETA- Looking further down #1278 I think the "Chair+" means the "tope eyes" are the Chairman and CEO at goog (or alphabet).

edit on 17-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: goog

edit on 17-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: chair+

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It's weird wording, to be sure.

I have read, somewhere in these past months, that Seth was possibly abused as a kid.

Heresay of course.

The wording is odd many have confirmed Panda as his user name.

Panda also has connection with abuse, the black eyes.

Could they be poking fun at his alter ego?

Why would they write that there?

I can picture Podesta dictating it...

Eta. Also like rel said what's a bike? Something everybody rides. It's derogatory. Why a bike rack?
edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

(post by TheGOAT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

I think you're right.

From Post 1530

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 9fc2c1 No.1785859 📁 NEW
Jun 17 2018 12:05:46 (EST)
>>1785584
m.youtube.com...📁
Lead in was cover.
Exit out was missing what?
Q

I clicked on a link for the 13 minute truncated version from one of the responses to the Twot post, missed the 35 minute version posted by Q.

Anyone want to fill in what is missing at the exit?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the value add CD!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah the Circle A is an anarchist symbol, but that writing has nothing to do with the #Qanon on it, it seems to already have been there and then tagged over, plus 'anarchy' and "Q" don't fit together at all

spain has a history of anarchists, especially Syndicalism (which isn't really anarchy)

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join