It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Welp. Laptop up and died.
Won't take a charge.
Exactly one year old to the day.
Rip laptop.
Back to burner phones like mama taught you

Damn, son.

We really need to get someone to bake the next bread. It's wearing your gear out.

I'll see where I am when the time comes. I'd like to pitch in somehow.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Have you guys seen this?

I don't know when the Democrats made this rule but it sure seems like their MO

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here is an in depth and informative interview with George Webb on Seth Rich and other things. I learned a lot.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

The spiraling rabbit hole of the Seth Rich Murder - With George Webb

He covers the Blackberry issue.

He says It's coming tomorrow. We will see.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Google Is Not What It Seems
by Julian Assange

It was at this point that I realized Eric Schmidt might not have been an emissary of Google alone. Whether officially or not, he had been keeping some company that placed him very close to Washington, DC, including a well-documented relationship with President Obama. Not only had Hillary Clinton’s people known that Eric Schmidt’s partner had visited me, but they had also elected to use her as a back channel. While WikiLeaks had been deeply involved in publishing the inner archive of the US State Department, the US State Department had, in effect, snuck into the WikiLeaks command center and hit me up for a free lunch.

Two years later, in the wake of his early 2013 visits to China, North Korea, and Burma, it would come to be appreciated that the chairman of Google might be conducting, in one way or another, “back-channel diplomacy” for Washington. But at the time it was a novel thought.

Cohen’s directorate appeared to cross over from public relations and “corporate responsibility” work into active corporate intervention in foreign affairs at a level that is normally reserved for states. Jared Cohen could be wryly named Google’s “director of regime change.” According to the emails, he was trying to plant his fingerprints on some of the major historical events in the contemporary Middle East.

He could be placed in Egypt during the revolution, meeting with Wael Ghonim, the Google employee whose arrest and imprisonment hours later would make him a PR-friendly symbol of the uprising in the Western press. Meetings had been planned in Palestine and Turkey, both of which—claimed Stratfor emails—were killed by the senior Google leadership as too risky. Only a few months before he met with me, Cohen was planning a trip to the edge of Iran in Azerbaijan to “engage the Iranian communities closer to the border,” as part of Google Ideas’ project on “repressive societies.”

In internal emails Stratfor’s vice president for intelligence, Fred Burton (himself a former State Department security official), wrote, Google is getting WH [White House] and State Dept support and air cover. In reality they are doing things the CIA cannot do . . . "[Cohen] is going to get himself kidnapped or killed. Might be the best thing to happen to expose Google’s covert role in foaming up-risings, to be blunt. The US Gov’t can then disavow knowledge and Google is left holding the #-bag."

In further internal communication, Burton said his sources on Cohen’s activities were Marty Lev—Google’s director of security and safety—and Eric Schmidt himself.15 Looking for something more concrete, I began to search in WikiLeaks’ archive for information on Cohen. State Department cables released as part of Cablegate reveal that Cohen had been in Afghanistan in 2009, trying to convince the four major Afghan mobile phone companies to move their antennas onto US military bases.16 In Lebanon he quietly worked to establish an intellectual and clerical rival to Hezbollah, the “Higher Shia League.”17 And in London he offered Bollywood movie executives funds to insert anti-extremist content into their films, and promised to connect them to related networks in Hollywood.

Three days after he visited me at Ellingham Hall, Jared Cohen flew to Ireland to direct the “Save Summit,” an event cosponsored by Google Ideas and the Council on Foreign Relations. Gathering former inner-city gang members, right-wing militants, violent nationalists, and “religious extremists” from all over the world together in one place, the event aimed to workshop technological solutions to the problem of “violent extremism.” What could go wrong?

edit on 17-6-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Won't link, article can be found if searched

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wow lots of info this morning. I was gonna take it easy today lol.

Just one more thought, What letter always follows Q?

U

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

HE really is a Boss!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

You did good Bubba! I meant to tell you that yesterday.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Weird,

I was just right on the same idea page as you.

Explaining GOOG's sinister ties and ES's sneakiness vid by JA.

JA on Seth Rich

This week guys. I'm hoping.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Bumping my own post because I believe it's that important. This ties everything together and explains it all.

Do yourself a favor and take 1.5 hours and listen to this interview. It answers almost all the Questions I had and renewed my hope.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Was this already mentioned????

Qpost 1520

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f983de No.1784226 📁 NEW
Jun 17 2018 09:59:54 (EST)
DA0B3532-ECC2-4ADD-8767-6C3ACAEAB378.jpeg ⤓

www.foxnews.com... 📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
Have faith.
Q

Sometimes the page here don't refresh correctly.

So, here ya go.

Discuss.

Mmmmore suboenas. That seems like (not) a good route to take. How about withholding paychecks. Either you work, or you get hungry and miss motgage payments. Enough screwing around. Defund these F#'ers.
edit on 17-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is a very good thread showing a lot of gems found in the IG report.

twitter

This is my favorite one. I know I saw in there somewhere where O was passing emails to HRC. Let's hope they were of a classified nature. Wouldn't it be poetic justice that "O used this crime more than all previous administrations combined". Quote courtsey of your friendly neighborhood CNN pundit Jake Tapper

Espionage and Censorship

(d) Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

No it wasn't. I think this is the set up for Trump to declassify

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
2 new Qdrops

I don't know how to post

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Looks like another Russian FBI informant has been uncovered...one with CLOSE ties to Clinton and Clinton Foundation:
Henry Greenberg.
twitter.com...

Clinton/FBI/Russian Collusion!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

No, as an anarchist I am an enemy of communism, I never once said I supported it, but, calling people Marxists and communists with no factual evidence is ignorant...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Watch the water;

who is Warren Flood?

These people are stupid

steemit.com...@fortified/seth-rich-or-how-the-hacker-guccifer-2-0-was-made-up-by-the-dnc

SETH RICH | How The Hacker Guccifer 2.0 Was Made Up By The DNC

First off understanding the order in which the events happened will be important to understanding how it was the DNC could have manufactured the Russian campaign. Date Event Source 06/14/2016 The DNC releases a statement stating they have been hacked. Washington Post 06/15/2016 Crowdstrike (cybersecurity firm) releases reports suggesting the DNC was hacked by Russians Crowdstrike 06/15/2016 Guccifer 2.0 publishes first DNC email documents and claims he has sent them to Wikileaks.Guccifer insists he is not Russian. Guccifer 2.0 blog 06/16/2016 Vice publishes article titled "'Guccifer 2.0' Is Likely a Russian Government Attempt to Cover Up Its Own Hack." Other media outlets follow suit calling Guccifer a Russian government job Vice 07/10/2016 Seth Rich's murder Wikipedia 07/22/2016 Wikileaks releases the DNC email documents Wikileaks 07/27/2016 Trump makes infamous "Russia: If you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing" joke that starts allegations of Russian collusion Politico DNC announces they've been hacked. The day after, a hacker calling themself Guccifer 2.0 claims responsibility for the hack and announces they'll be giving the documents to Wikileaks. Guccifer 2.0 denies being a Russian hacker which they deny throughout their activity. With the Crowdstrike report and the metadata in Guccifer 2.0's documents the MSM start start saying Guccifer 2.0 is a Russian agent. Eventually Wikileaks releases the DNC documents a month after Guccifer 2.0 did.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CoramDeo

No it wasn't. I think this is the set up for Trump to declassify

Here is a concise breakdown that I (thought) I posted (can't find evidence of that) which outlines when the president can declassify.

The ability to declassify is ensconced in case law. For all who are unfamiliar, the legality ofwhat the government can do is guided by the consituttion, laws that are within the bounds of the constitution, and case law which are an upholding of constitutional laws bound by the constitution. Case law is sort of the final word on the way the law should be interpreted, or a ruling on the constitutionality of a law. Of course, established case law can be overruled by passing a new law or modification of existing law, or changing the constitution. Case law is used often cited to uphold or quash furture arguments with regard to the same law.

From the article, it appears that case law is on the side of POTUS to declassify as he sees fit, as long as he is upholding his oath of office.

Ball is, and has been, in POTUS' court. I assume this is part of the plan. Give no opportunity to the MSM to scream dictator, where possible.

Presidential Declassification of Previously Classified Material

edit on 17-6-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Wow lots of info this morning. I was gonna take it easy today lol.

Just one more thought, What letter always follows Q?

U

as an avid scrabble player, i'm sorry to inform you that it's not ALWAYS

pretty often tho

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Now this is getting very interesting
BOOM

Q Drop site

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Thanks for the correction. That's it? That's all you got? After all the info posted in the last 2 hours, you correct my metaphor (it might not be a metaphor so I'll save you the trouble of correcting me)

Helpful.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join