It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

You do realise for the whole year 2 + 0 + 1 + 8 is going to = 11 and that on 10 occasions the day plus month will be 11 and on 8 it will be 9.

I can post them all for you now and save you the trouble of thinking "its a coincidence".

10th Jan, 9th Feb, 8th March, 7th April, 6th May, 5th June, 4th July, 3rd August, 2nd September, 1st October for 11
8th Jan, 7th Feb, 6th March, 5th April, 4th May, 3rd June, 2nd July, 1st August for 9

Also the timestamp... ugh never mind. Do you have a point in regards to posting these numbers?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

edit on 7/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
there has been more proof that this "Q" is false, faking, and creating "fake news" than there has been any "proof" of them being authentic

and no one questions it? this is the stuff you would have been blasting had it been coming from Hillary, Obama or any of the "left"

or even if this was "anti-Trump" this wouldn't have stood up as "legitimate"

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Is this a question?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Don't have much time these days (fatherhood) but I'm happy to help any way I can.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

You do realise for the whole year 2 + 0 + 1 + 8 is going to = 11 and that on 10 occasions the day plus month will be 11 and on 8 it will be 9.

I can post them all for you now and save you the trouble of thinking "its a coincidence".

10th Jan, 9th Feb, 8th March, 7th April, 6th May, 5th June, 4th July, 3rd August, 2nd September, 1st October for 11
8th Jan, 7th Feb, 6th March, 5th April, 4th May, 3rd June, 2nd July, 1st August for 9

Also the timestamp... ugh never mind. Do you have a point in regards to posting these numbers?

You never heard of numerology?

Look it up, you might learn something.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I've heard of it, i'm asking if you have a point. Or is this a place to just post about things we notice... two squirrels outside my window fighting over a nut, intersting... things that make you go hmm.

edit: I just realised.

squirrel nut = 11 letters.
fighting hmm = 11 letters.

They sure do like those numbers eh.
edit on 4-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I've heard of it, i'm asking if you have a point. Or is this a place to just post about things we notice... two squirrels outside my window fighting over a nut, intersting... things that make you go hmm.

edit: I just realised.

squirrel nut = 11 letters.
fighting hmm = 11 letters.

They sure do like those numbers eh.

You've heard of it. Great. Then just go read about it, m'dear. Plenty on t'internet if you're really interested. Then you'll see the point in why i post about it.

Do you need me to post a few links for you? I'll be happy to oblige.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Anons tearing Q to pieces at the minute.

Any one with a half-functioning brain can see that it is literally a picture of a reflection of a stock photo.

The curtain folds are identical, but the original photoshop didn't take a ton of time warping the pic to compensate for the warp of the iphone reflection to make the items near the lamp match perfectly.

It is the same photo..

That doesn't have to mean Q is a LARP, but presenting it as real, then when called out responding with using the misplacement of those said items in an almost non-sequitur reply…

Q supposedly wanted autists, who are the people who notice what I am saying, not sycophantic retards, the anons whose eyes glaze over and they scream SHILL at the site of any skepticism of any kind .

If we are going to swallow this type of # without a big boy explanation, can you even call this a "research" board?

Also Q posts a picture of a 747, do they even fly anymore?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

No but unless it has something to do with Q and his drops maybe you should make your own thread about it?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Also Q posts a picture of a 747, do they even fly anymore?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh really?

arstechnica.com...

Are they just private now?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

According to this article there was an event last month with three 747's

Un ited frequent-fliers splurge on miles to see Boeing 747 'disassembly center'

United flew its last Boeing 747 passenger flight in November, but 10 United frequent fliers and two airline employees were treated to one last look at the pioneering jumbo jet at a special event here this past Saturday. Those who made the trip gave United’s 747s one last sendoff. The final farewell included a champagne toast from inside the first-class cabin of the last United 747 to fly paying passengers and an al-fresco dinner at tables encircled by two more of the airline’s now-retired jumbo jets. It was all part of a special package that United put together for its frequent-flier members, who could bid for one of five packages that included flights to Memphis and transportation to the Universal Asset Management (UAM) Aircraft Disassembly Center about two hours away in northeast Mississippi

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Check the picture bottom of the page it says "revenue passenger service" now I'm not familiar with this term but does it mean this one is stll in service?

United's last-ever Boeing 747 to be used for revenue passenger service is seen at the Universal Asset Management (UAM) Aircraft Disassembly Center in Tupelo, Miss., on June 2, 2018.

Li nk to the same article

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Are you UScentric?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Nope

a reply to: Moravec

Intersting. Maybe Phage can expand if he knows something.
edit on 4-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Maybe Phage can expand if he knows something.

Your source?

As of today, no US airlines operate the mighty Boeing 747
But don't worry, British Airways, KLM, and Lufthansa will keep flying them—for now.

edit on 7/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Ah ok, got it.

What about United. Do they still fly 747's?

eu.usatoday.com...

link   

Yeah but I tought we have to find the one from united, offcourse there are others and it doesn't make sense to argue.

link   

No but unless it has something to do with Q and his drops maybe you should make your own thread about it?

Numbers/numerology has everything to do with everything.

But you don't want to look into it, and won't open up your tightly closed mind. It's clear you don't want to know, not one bit interested, and don't want to hear it.

Thanks for the advice/guidance, but as long as it's okay with ATS mods I'll continue to post in this thread.

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join