It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

There is no possibility of passing off a stock photo as original around those parts, even if you take only a sample, rotate and overlay shadow it will rapidly be identified, especially if it's of AF 1 given the limited availability of such, so people only discover what it was intended they discover, which is the light within an apple motif, on AF 1.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Moravec

True, but until a meaning is brought forward and discussed I have nothing to add regarding it.

The faked AF1 photo i've already posted how its been debunked. Q tried to fool people and failed. Again.

Your 4AM talking points are WEAK! When you don't understand something you throw a childish fit and start name calling... You have nothing to hang your hat on and act as if you have it all. The heat is turning up. Major players are getting arrested on any different levels. You can't stop this.

Today all PATRIOTS celebrate! Now I just need to figure out which Trump shirt I will wear today. Think I'll go with the Blue MAGA one.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

That's not what Q is claiming.

Placement of the mug holder proved the originality of the photo.

Keep trying to rationalise it.

I'm guessing your next attempt will be disinfo?..Q trying to keep people on their toes right? lol

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
RE: about the AF1 reflection photo

Is it possible that the reflection photo by Q is eluding to leaks of documents or other photos being obtained in the way that Q posted the reflection photo.

In as much as, the reflection of AF1 is not the focus, but the WAY IT WAS OBTAINED, via reflection of a computer screen, IS. (?)

ETA: It would also explain the question of "are reflections a violation"
edit on 4-7-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

OK.

This pic may not be real. It's possible.

There are many others that might be.

Nobody can prove it's a stock photo though.

Maybe those cutains don't even move.

Maybe Q steps up and proves it or another soon.

There is no proof one way or the other.

I can admit it might not be real.

Can you admit it might be?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Let's not forget... Regarding Q, what is more important the message or the messenger?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Why do you keep saying theres no way to know? It matches exactly with the stock photo. It is from the stock photo.

Unless the chair/lamp/curtains etc etc have stayed exactly the same. Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Is POTUS doing a 4th July press speech/announcement from Whitehouse at High Noon? (12:00).

Asking because a decode suggested that. On phone so can't post detail at the mo.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Placement of a mug holder indicates you'd have to be a mug to put yourself in the position of either claiming or believing it original, the language of symbolism, the generation of Discord.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Or the mug holder is part of a trolling message to black hats:

"You are mugs and we've got you by the short and curlies!"

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Damn these anons are smart.

Yes they are and one of them said "So you're telling us that it's NOT a reflection of a screen displaying a stock photo?"

Another answered the question "Where must one be located in order to obtain a reflection on the back of a phone of that image?" with "Comfortably in their desk chair at their PC, I would imagine."

More than one way to skin a cat.

I could be mistaken, but it looks to me like that picture would have been taken while sitting in the chair at the president's desk on AF1.
edit on 4-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Lol.

YOU clearly didn't understand this. You've quoted something from 8ch that actually backs up my point not yours.

That anon poster was explaining how another anon poster managed to mimic the same technique and confirming that Q just took a photo of his monitor

What a day!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

But when you don't have actual photos from inside AF1 and you've been asked to post proof by anons what other way of faking it do you have?

Q is slipping because he's being asked to provide actual proof. Some of his biggest supporters are growing tired of constant failed deadlines.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

OK.

This pic may not be real. It's possible.

There are many others that might be.

Nobody can prove it's a stock photo though.

Maybe those cutains don't even move.

Maybe Q steps up and proves it or another soon.

There is no proof one way or the other.

I can admit it might not be real.

Can you admit it might be?

Does it even matter is any of the images provided are not real? Q seems to be all about providing puzzling clues to send a message. Q's focus is not about showing us how close they are to the President...the images are provided as coded messages only. No different than the puzzling codes in their text msgs. They are only relevant as picture codes, not to be taken in as actual photos.

So lets get back to what is relevant in the image provided? Obviously, the biggest stand out is the apple logo reflected upside down due to another camera taking the image from the back of a phone. Why? What could it mean? Is there a coded estimated time to determine if this is past, present, or future?

Everyone should stop focusing on Q and explore the messages provided whether it is coded words or a coded image.

Edit add: Also, there must be some purpose to connect this logo with AF 1? Why?

edit on 7 4 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
May I just say

#QANON

WWG1WGA!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

That would be fantastic, but Q is still claiming this is an original.

Rationalise the failure anyway that helps you cope better.

Of course everytime Q gets something wrong or doesn't deliver you find an excuse... its all some plan or test.

Open your eyes and think for yourself, as much as you want this to be true. It isn't.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
HAPPY 4TH., EVERYONE.

I'm loving the back and forth this morning over the AF1 photo.
Good discussion from ALL sides.

Instead of stupid bickering...THIS is how the process becomes interesting and informative.

MY opinion:
I don't know if the photo is legit or not (still assimilating the evidence)...but Q on 8 is obviously savvy as to remarkable autist debunking skills...and, as such, wouldn't attempt a fake, without a purpose behind doing so.

That said, I'm still 'up in the air' as to it's authenticity.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

nvm

edit on 4-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Does it even matter is any of the images provided are not real?

Your saying it doesn't matter if Q is caught in a lie or misleading his followers?

Q seems to be all about providing puzzling clues to send a message. Q's focus is not about showing us how close they are to the President...the images are provided as coded messages only.

Actually these were provided as proof. Anons asked Q for proof with images. Q posted these. You are changing what Q is to fit your own fantasy now.

Everyone should stop focusing on Q and explore the messages provided whether it is coded words or a coded image.

Why if you know Q is lying about being close to the POTUS would you trust their message?

Shouldn't the focus be on truth... how is Q any different to the fake news except you blindly believe him now instead of them.

How can you trust the message if you can't trust the messenger?
edit on 4-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Let's set aside the Apple picture (I'm unconvinced either way, and the entire purpose of the picture is not clear to me at all) and look at the newest drop: #1680. I'm guessing it's probably Hong Kong. Who are we looking at?

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join