It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

replicate it please TIA
edit on 3-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I don't have an iPhone but someone on infinity posted one that they say took them 2 seconds.

So maybe Q was aboard AF1 but that photo is proof of that.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm always amazed.

From Q post #71 Answers,

Who is Awan? Imran Awan, lead player in the Awan Brother spy ring scandal of Congress and Debbie Wasserman Schultz What is the Awan Group? Imran Awan, his brothers, wives, and a friend or two are linked to Congressional spy scandal. Imran Awan links may go as far back as Anthony Weiner, when Weiner was in Congress. It appears Awan began with Weiner, Weiner lost his seat, so Debbie was passed the torch. Imran provided doped/hacked phones to members of Congress(among other things too). It is likely the Awan Group is referenced in an email from Hillary to Huma that says "Maybe one of Anothony's trusted staff could deliver secure phone?" Where do they have offices? Washington DC, Bahrain, Malaysia, Pakistan, KSA, China, USA, UAE, Singapore, and Cyprus. According to their own website. Why is this relevant? The Awan Group, through ties to the Congressional intranet and mobile phones provided to Democratic members The Awans worked with, may have provided sensitive intelligence and inside information to the Muslim Brotherhood, i.e., spying. Define cash laundering. Money laundering is the generic term used to describe the process by which criminals disguise the original ownership and control of the proceeds of criminal conduct by making such proceeds appear to have derived from a legitimate source. What is the relationship between SA & Pakistan? SA may have ties/control over Pakistani ISI. Allies. Pakistan agreed to send combat troops to SA in march. they're also partners in commercial and similar cultural aspects. King Salman and Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif are key to the strong alliance between Paki and SA. Prince Muqrin played an active role in Pakistani politics during his term and arranged a ten-year agreement with Pervez Musharraf to accept Nawaz Sharif as an exile. Nawaz Sharif recently resigned as Prime Minister of Pakistan and handed it over to his brother. SA has close relationship with the Military, Intelligence community, political and business class of Pakistan. Why is this relevant? Awan is a Pakistani national. Huma has Pakistani heritage. Huma has ties to MB and CF, who takes donations from SA. Why would SA provide tens of millions of dollars to US senior gov't officials? To help them get elected to office. Once in office, to have control over them and obtain votes on legislation favorable to them, to squash, obfuscate or downplay any wrongdoing in any Congressional committee investigations. Pay for play.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If Awan is tied in with the wiener laptop and half the stuff they say is on there is true, I can see him being charged with a violent crime. He doesn't know they have it.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

The Marshals Service is the primary agency for fugitive operations, the protection of officers of the Federal Judiciary, the management of criminal assets, the operation of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program and the Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System, and execution of federal arrest warrants.

Source

I watched the CST video of AWAN leaving the courthouse. I would describe it as "medium security".

I think CST affected the case with the Sprayer street info and, of course, Andre Taggard.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Link?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Naw they don't want him he is just the pawn.

Think of all the people he could implicate with his testimony though...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't think we are allowed to link to infinity from here. Last time I tried someone accused me of trying to get the thread shut down. It's on qresearch. There is also a side by side image with the original (claimed to be from ABC news).

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I hope they bring them all to justice. But I know your right.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Me too.

Here's hoping!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

new Q, what say you now?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Conservative TreeHouse seems to have a different take on Trumps tweet today re: 650K removed phone calls and text messages.

It starts with a seemingly ‘out-of-nowhere’ tweet from President Donald Trump about the NSA and a data purge. This tweet was actually anticipated; or, well, at least a few of us were looking for a signal that would confirm the ramifications to Rosensteins’ earlier testimony.
Remember, the NSA and FBI database abuse is at the heart of the FISA abuse story:

It might seem disconnected, but this tweet is directly in line with a finding from within Rosenstein’s testimony about the FISA application he signed (against Carter Page).

In 2015 and 2016 the FBI, DOJ (and approved “contractors” therein), were using FISA-702(16) “To/From” and (17) “About” database queries as tools to conduct political opposition research. In a FISA court ruling, declassified in April 2017, the DOJ National Security Division and NSA admitted more than 85% of the prior searches were unauthorized. [FISA Court Ruling – Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer]

For the moment, for me, this is just an opinion. Still need to think through why this would be the case and, I might add, I am a slow thinker. Past info has to come together in my brain for it all to click.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post 1674 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

10 minute MARKER post; meaning important in relation to the medium past.
As the post talks about RECENT news of lawyer stepping down, this MEDIUM past MARKER indicates that like previous, this guy was fired earlier but has been cooperating witness until now.

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "q"
RESULT = "/aP"
INTERPRETATION = "slash a Pervert"?

KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = "hw7o-roa?"
INTERPRETATION = "How to (force resignation) - Record of Achievement (or Return on Assets, or Real Options Analysis)"

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 = use both digits in each of hour, minute, seconds and apply Modulo 26 to get A to Z letters
Result = "MGL"
Interpretation = "MACQUARIE GROUP lIMITED" OR "Massachusetts General Laws"

Method 2 = add digits in each of hour, minute, seconds as appropriate to get A to Z letters
Result = "DNK"
Interpretation = Denmark? DINK?
DINK

COVFEFE Method
grid = 13X59
KEYWORD = "COINCIDENCE?"
RESULT = "DTYDPBIWC"
INTERPRETATION = "Dirty DP; BI W/C" - y'all know the abbreviations!

KEYWORD = "CONSPIRACY?"
RESULT = "DTDICBWSR"
INTERPRETATION = ??

edit on 3-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: TYPO

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

how do you post those?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

new Q, what say you now?

#1677 thru #1679 @ at qanon.pub... are not soaking in. What does Q want us to know?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That the pic is from AF1

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

About Q squirming?

I'm not sure what the similarities between AF1 under Obama and Trump have to do with the possibility of the pic being faked.

ETA: Anyone know what mug holder Q is referring to?
edit on 3-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: LurkNoMore

how do you post those?

Screen shot/crop/upload/post

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

edit on 3-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join