It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
At the Trump rally tonight POTUS said "I was talking to John..." then hesitated and then said something like "I know a lot of politicians". It was almost as though he was trying to cover up someone who isn't a politician. Could just be paranoia on my part.

I'm intrigued as to if this was talking about JFK jr.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Wait..MSM told me that Q-supporters are super-evil, lunatic fringe fascists who cage children????

These look like a friendly, educated and everyday middle class family?

The more people show up to rallys with these shirts, the more trouble MSM will have with their propaganda.

This struck me the same. The effort seems to transcend age, which cannot be said for any effort prior to this. I wonder how those who berate and attack will feel when they see those on the receiving end look like this family?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Trump just first bumped. "my friend" points another fist bump.
made quite the big deal about it.

Yup. Q Fist bump.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Be nice.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Seriously, I hope everything's okay with you personally.

i'm fine, i just have limited energy to engage with fantasist BS when real things in the world are actually bad. so i'm cutting back. i do hope you all enjoy what you're doing. i've come to realize that Q is like jesus, as far as i'm concerned. pure feel-good fantasy as i see it, but it gives people hope when they throw themselves into it. so, cheers.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trumps said Supreme Court pick should serve 40-45 years.
I suppose we should expect someone in late 30's or early 40's.

Gowdy is 53 and Pirro 67.

Consider this. If Gowdy is the white hat king, the LAST place he needs to be is on the SC hearing a few cases a year. Far better served giving a clear, solid, lead in the DOJ somewhere so that those who actually want to be involved with solid support work for the world can do so freely and proudly with a leader not Comey/Hoover/RR/LL esque. DOJ has far more impact on us in the world then SC does.

link   
He is killing it yet again. Every rally, he never holds back.

(post by fiverx313 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Subject #1 appears to be looking directly at the photographer, who forwarded the image to Q, or is Q.

This seems to imply that Q is a recognizable person, or simply "looks good" to a big redneck dude.

Take it fwiw.

originally posted by: Bill1960

And they won't realize they have met Q until they get home

I think it's USSS who photographs the crowd.

oops, this is what I was thinking, but somehow missed these related posts. The images had to get back to Q Base somehow. In the first pic, it's so close to the ramp-gangplank that I assumed it was SS or backstage. Oh well, an imperfect post after all. Point being that guy #1 was gazing right at the photographer for some reason.

edit on 27-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Pics are from Twitter anons.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
He is killing it yet again. Every rally, he never holds back.

Ros,

I was most impressed the other night when he said "no teleprompters". After DECADES of morons reading script, a human talking with human is great even if you hate speeches etc.

Consider how much work it takes NOT to look left, read, look right, read, look left, read, look right, ahhhh, you get the point.

So much energy he spends both giving at these events and fending of the negative energy. Remarkable.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yeah....I tried.

He's usually pretty decent.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Makes more sense now.

I couldn't see Q, or SS out there snapping pics.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
My Father died of a benign brain tumor.

He hung on for a few years, but was COMPLETELY debilitated.

Glioblastoma is an incredibly aggressive tumor. I don't know how he's lasted this long. I honestly don't.

Oh Man, just read this, today ? I'm so Sorry Tom, for what it's worth I'm convinced our souls transcend our bodies and we all meet again. Sending prayers to You and Yours. Hope you Dad is feeling no pain now.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
When President Trump was talking about being a "good student" And a quick learner .. he made the Q sign with his right hand.....

I am an optimistic skeptic.. but even I caught that..

Wow what a ride.. this thread has doubled microwave popcorn stock ....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Few here have been to a Trump rally, but I went to an early one, like in May 2016.

It was fun, and a crazy atmosphere, like a rock concert w/o the weed....more or less.

Those were good times.

Meanwhile....

It never gets old.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Oh no, not today, but thanks so much. He went down in 2015. It was the worst thing I've ever seen.

I echo your sentiments. I'm not religious, but I'm convinced the "soul" exists. On a lark, I talked to that chick from the show medium (someone gifted me an hour as a joke). Let's just say she knew wayyyyyy too much. I never thought I'd have to say it.
Still shaking my head at the whole thing. I got a recording. I felt like she was my sister.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join