It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thanks E. It was crystal clear down here in the southern hemisphere. My pic looks terrible but the rabbit was blood red and easy to see. I was out on the rooftop jumping rope while it came over the horizon (and listening to Alison Wonderland ha).

By the way...I wasn't able to find out what this word translated to (particularly the letter/symbol on the right). Little help?

edit on 27-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I dislike McConnell...but after the recent SC rulings, we all owe him a debt of gratitude for holding off Obama's Garland until after the election.
All these recent rulings would've turned out very differently, had he not.

And Schumer is ripping McConnell for holding off Garland but rushing the next one to get approved before the November midterm elections. Don't you just love it!

I kinda felt sorry for Schumer....I know...he's evil...yada yada yada. But....it was his job to get up and read his masters' script. That had to be humiliating af.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

My neighbor came over last week and was in awe of the moon and saturn near each other.

I can't think of of the moon without thinking of the quote in "The Zealoter" by Mark Hedsel (David Ovason) who mentions the war among secret societies about releasing information. From what is apparently released info: he says 'the moon is not what you think it is'.

It is becoming more difficult to find original sources so I can only leave you with this.

In ancient writings and traditions one can find proof of a time when the moon did not exist. Democretus and Anaxagoras mention that there was a time when no moon could be seen in the night skies. In describing the history of the Greek region of Arcadia, Aristotle writes that the Pelasgians lived in the area since very old times; at a time when the moon did not exist. Apollonios from Rhodes mentions something similar; he talks about a time when not all of the celestial objects existed in the sky; before the time of Deucalion’s and Pyrra’s generation (before the cataclysm); when the moon did not exist and the only humans that existed were the Pelasgians living on the mountains of Arcadia (region in Greece). These inhabitants of Arcadia where also known as Proselenes (meaning “those that were before moon” in Greek).

source

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Out of all the Q revelations, the prevalence of this sick bunch of predators, was most revealing to me. I have a very hard time imagining there are people like this in the world and so many of them are involved in organizations and foundations that purport to help children.

My eyes have been opened to the widespread insidiousness of this SICK bunch of perverts. It has been hard to comprehend.

They're out there (everywhere)...and they hide in plain sight.

I was raised Roman Catholic. More than half my parish priests, growing up, were pederasts. Not too bad in high school...the Brothers really only recruited the guys that were going to be gay, anyway. When my daughter was in early grade school, and our parish got yet another frequently rotated around pederast, I told my wife he was a kiddy diddler. His name was Father Hop....of course, I referred to him as Father Hop-on-Pop.

And she got mad at me, more than a few times. To her credit, she did apologize after a couple years, when the cops perp walked him out in handcuffs, in front of the school kids.

But yeah...everywhere.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Enderdog because: Nuns

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthegoat

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Today was a historic tipping point for a variety of reasons.

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.
I can't wait to lay my head on my My Pillow tonight...and dream about it.

Lol what's the deal with the My Pillow guy now? Wasnt he a staunch Hillary supporter during the election?

May be a hint to RBG.

🚬🔫
edit on Jun-27-2018 by xuenchen because: ⚖

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting to know that Trump can pick the SCOTUS himself without fearing getting blocked by Democrats. No wonder that we are a witness to a liberal meltdown of epic proportions right now. Time to get some popcorn.

How did you lose the getting stars thingy? I would like to do that too.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Out of all the Q revelations, the prevalence of this sick bunch of predators, was most revealing to me. I have a very hard time imagining there are people like this in the world and so many of them are involved in organizations and foundations that purport to help children.

My eyes have been opened to the widespread insidiousness of this SICK bunch of perverts. It has been hard to comprehend.

They're out there (everywhere)...and they hide in plain sight.

Yep and i want these scumbags all outed no matter who it is. Pope,Queen,King,Actor or the f#cking neighbor. We can only move on as a species if we get rid of all of them once and for all. No deals and no escape from justice this time. Kill'em all. I will never accept this kind of behavior as normal like the MSM is tirelessly trying to do.

Not to mention every single show on Netflix...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: doobydoll

Interesting to know that Trump can pick the SCOTUS himself without fearing getting blocked by Democrats. No wonder that we are a witness to a liberal meltdown of epic proportions right now. Time to get some popcorn.

I think this should be POTUS TRUMPS presidential painting.

On topic: Would mid-term elections even qualify as far as what Schumer is shouting about? I would think that only Presidential election years would be of significance.

Yup. But, he still has to stand up and say it...unless he no longer loves life...poor devil...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: TomLawless
If he made the the same mistake in quoting it... GPD instead of GDP... that would be epic!

Might happen! He is a Master troll, after all...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just awesome if true

If the rumor starts to spread that you could get upgraded to V.I.P. seating because you wear Q shirts, this thing is absolutely gonna blow up.

From Twiter

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I wish i had a chancelor like Trump but no we got Merkel instead. I truly envy you patriots. So say we all.

Last working/public Bloodline ruler in Europe!? In a few years, she will be worth a fortune on Ebay, as a rare Collectible!
edit on 27-6-2018 by Enderdog because:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.

Lol what's the deal with the My Pillow guy now? Wasnt he a staunch Hillary supporter during the election?

It's now been confirmed that if you go to the My Pillow guy website and place an order with the promo code "Q", a discount is applied.

This timeline is awesome.

Damn! Imma order one then. I've been putting it off, mostly because Hannity irritates me, and is a spokesperson.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: carewemust

Ginsberg will never retire, no matter if she has to be propped up with a broom handle and naps through an entire case. She is too full of herself and probably thinks the Court won't function without her, imo.

QOS,

Q has alluded to RGB here often. She is a symbol, a lynch pin of sorts to the bigger issue. The SC is a court of business, commerce, not a court of human beings - only god can adjudicate human beings. Scalia knew this very very well. Frankly, if you don't own a company you should not really care about the SC - in theory.

But of course the morph in the original purpose has distorted it. Too complicated to detail here. But, it would seem via vibe that Kennedy was forced out in order to force RGB hand. My guess, he knew about the LL deal. All things Q posted the last two days point in the direction of a flood of tarmac revelations, this being an action done within the "now time table" I have mentioned: recent enough that folks will deal with it.

Consider tarmac as a stand alone event: LL, JC, BC, CF, HRC, S.Court, FBI, DJT, RR. All the players tied to one single event, an event Q has said they have recorded, but need "evidence" to release to public. Kennedy resigning says to me, evidence is coming.

Very interesting. How does RBG tie into this? Force her hand how?

Didn't Ruth Ginsburg write a paper stating that adults should be allowed to have sex with people as young as 13?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.

It's now been confirmed that if you go to the My Pillow guy website and place an order with the promo code "Q", a discount is applied.

Damn! Imma order one then. I've been putting it off, mostly because Hannity irritates me, and is a spokesperson.

Advice: Squeeze a MyPillow in a local store first. I did, and chose another brand.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: carewemust

Ginsberg will never retire, no matter if she has to be propped up with a broom handle and naps through an entire case. She is too full of herself and probably thinks the Court won't function without her, imo.

QOS,

Q has alluded to RGB here often. She is a symbol, a lynch pin of sorts to the bigger issue. The SC is a court of business, commerce, not a court of human beings - only god can adjudicate human beings. Scalia knew this very very well. Frankly, if you don't own a company you should not really care about the SC - in theory.

But of course the morph in the original purpose has distorted it. Too complicated to detail here. But, it would seem via vibe that Kennedy was forced out in order to force RGB hand. My guess, he knew about the LL deal. All things Q posted the last two days point in the direction of a flood of tarmac revelations, this being an action done within the "now time table" I have mentioned: recent enough that folks will deal with it.

Consider tarmac as a stand alone event: LL, JC, BC, CF, HRC, S.Court, FBI, DJT, RR. All the players tied to one single event, an event Q has said they have recorded, but need "evidence" to release to public. Kennedy resigning says to me, evidence is coming.

Very interesting. How does RBG tie into this? Force her hand how?

Didn't Ruth Ginsburg write a paper stating that adults should be allowed to have sex with people as young as 13?

13?!

Ugh you're disgusting CareWeMust!!

.....it was actually 12

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

WOW.. RGB may not stay on the court to age 90, like she's planning. Could be a Senior who likes youngins.

BTW... I started a thread based on Q's post #1616 @ qanon.pub...
ATS Thread on Joel Davis arrested for Rape: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
LMAO I just been skimming thru fb and one thing I notice day-in and day-out is Robert Reich's videos, where he tries to spin the latest Trump-related news into a vicious Republican plot to destroy democracy. The desperation oozes from every word.

I only watch because despite his image/appearance of trust-me-because-I-look-mature-and-calm-and-sensible, I can see desperation in his eyes, I sense defeat in his voice/words.

Soon the infected scab of lies will be shed, healed by the tidal wave of Truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.

Advice: Squeeze a MyPillow in a local store first. I did, and chose another brand.

Nah.
I've tried different ones for years...and MP was the first one I love.
Bought 'em for every bed in the house.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.

Nah.
I've tried different ones for years...and MP was the first one I love.
Bought 'em for every bed in the house.

We ordered two (why not, heck of a deal) husband LOVED his I hated mine.
Called company, they asked a few questions and it was decided I had ordered a pillow too firm. They sent third pillow free.. I am now a fan 😁

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join