It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Personally, I doubt it.

It's hyperbole. Like "Boom" and "Moab".

It means something akin to "enjoy the show".

"You are watching a movie".

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Re Q #1609
"POTUS GPD - not good enough - IMPEACH."

GPD should be GDP.
Intentional?
edit on 27-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's freakin' Trump, right there.

No doubt about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re Q #1609
"POTUS GPD - not good enough - IMPEACH."

GPD should be GDP.
Intentional?

Q has told us that misspellings and punctuation are relavant. When Q makes a legitimte mistake such as "failes" corrected to "fails", we are told. So, I think this was a legitimate typo because he made an open correction rather than a cryptic reference to errors matter.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He posted again, confirming the typo. "Busy Day".

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Not long ago, Q mentioned ‘Coming to a theater near you’ again.
Are we going to get actual video of something.... maybe the tarmac meeting?

This goes hand in hand with enjoy the show.

Without typing it again, Re: Enjoy the Show

Maybe Act 5.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

It did make me look up GPD though (Gross Profit Dollars).....

It could work!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

So Pence is there ...wonder if they are working out JA's diplomatic immunity.

I just automatically dismiss most headlines these day.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hey peeps.

I know i always seem to bang on about numbers and stuff, but today's date 27/06 .. .

2 + 7 + 6 = 15, 1 + 5 = 6

2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11

6/11

flipped upside-down becomes .. .

9/11

That's all i wanted to say. Carry on.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Head of prominent charity that campaigns against child abuse is arrested for ‘trying to arrange to rape multiple children as young as two’

Nice Pin.

'HE'S With HER'!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Holy cow.

I see those stickers everywhere, too. Wow.

These people are sick.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Out of all the Q revelations, the prevalence of this sick bunch of predators, was most revealing to me. I have a very hard time imagining there are people like this in the world and so many of them are involved in organizations and foundations that purport to help children.

My eyes have been opened to the widespread insidiousness of this SICK bunch of perverts. It has been hard to comprehend.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Out of all the Q revelations, the prevalence of this sick bunch of predators, was most revealing to me. I have a very hard time imagining there are people like this in the world and so many of them are involved in organizations and foundations that purport to help children.

My eyes have been opened to the widespread insidiousness of this SICK bunch of perverts. It has been hard to comprehend.

They're out there (everywhere)...and they hide in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Interesting to know that Trump can pick the SCOTUS himself without fearing getting blocked by Democrats. No wonder that we are a witness to a liberal meltdown of epic proportions right now. Time to get some popcorn.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting to know that Trump can pick the SCOTUS himself without fearing getting blocked by Democrats. No wonder that we are a witness to a liberal meltdown of epic proportions right now. Time to get some popcorn.

Can't we thank Harry Reid for that?

Senator Harry Reid ‏
@SenatorReid

Thanks to all of you who encouraged me to consider filibuster reform. It had to be done.

12:08 PM - 21 Nov 2013

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I was "100% sure" that rumors of baby eating etc. were hateful propaganda. Could never ever believe this stuff literally, actually, really happens. Its still hard to accept, but the evidence speaks for itself. These people really are THAT SICK.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

They're out there (everywhere)...and they hide in plain sight.

Yep and i want these scumbags all outed no matter who it is. Pope,Queen,King,Actor or the f#cking neighbor. We can only move on as a species if we get rid of all of them once and for all. No deals and no escape from justice this time. Kill'em all. I will never accept this kind of behavior as normal like the MSM is tirelessly trying to do.
edit on 27-6-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

We can. He lit the fuse and I told people they'd regret it. So much for listening to my advice.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ain't seen nothing yet. Wait for the 4am MSM talking points to hit tomorrow morning. They're gonna lose their sh!t..

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
4 a.m. talking point. We can't let POTUS pick a replacement for SCOTUS before the midterms.

Edit: Fun fact O did exactly that in 2010 but as always Democrats are f#cking hypocrites.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join