It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project L.U.C.I.F.E.R The Vatican chronicles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
As one may ask why TTSA was born and why does our airforce encounter phenomenal craft that oppose all ways of our understanding physics makes you wonder that what they see isn’t actual spacecraft rather something that goes beyond even their assessment of sorting out known physical appearances of craft and structures that can relate to our own physic laws.
Them distress call the nation for advice says to me that they can’t verify the content they are facing and hope to find a way to control these anomalous undefeatable things that they can hardly lock on.
My research about this could be conclusive or atleast looking at the right angle for me in person , but for others it could be just another mystery for that I don't have all the answers and of why or what Dr Santilli , The Vatican and NASA Cassini and TTSA (Elizondo )have in common but adding up all the Italian people who are involved in this knowing most are very sensitive about religious questions makes it interesting .

As for NASA to be quiet or even speak out there findings they’ve done around Saturn within the infrared spectrum? Is obvious and a well known behavior.
What connects them all together stays a mystery to me but it sure makes me wonder if they didn't touch ground there when it comes to etherical question in their research and or do we have to separate two different or more dimensions that all coexist in one universe ?
Phenomenon

This is what the Cassini craft picked up and what I think could be related to Dr.Santilli’s research and that of the LBT from VATT.
These things are probably not visible from the naked eye, but it gives a good example of what seems to be out there not visible to us but knowledgeable through time and probably well known or at least suspected by the Vatican , NASA and TTSA and historians as of archeology itself that all keep their silence of what this could be in relation to our world and world view as humans on earth..

I also think that this should be researched further to understand how it works or what we face and if these ITE’s or ETE’s can actually influence our three dimensional world unseen by the our way of understanding vision through our own human eyes..

0B1

Oddly enough, I see Carman from southpark in that picture. The bright white but small orb. I guess southpark is real in an alternate dimension lol. Interesting op :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The comparison between those pictures of Santilli and NASA are practically the same IMO

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is a very interesting post. Thank you for sparking my attention. Now I must read and examine all of this. It’s extremely exciting. S & F
edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Typo, Etheric should be Esoteric

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Your right.
I just looked up at the sky and got the same shapes out of my floaters.

Lol shapes in my floaters.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yeah man, they look identical.
edit on 13-6-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: And lol at shaped floaters :-)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Ah Yes,
The "Black Pope"
and the "Black Nobility".
Fear not, he has returned.
Not to save the world, but to Judge it.

In one hand "The Word" and in the other "The Sword".
Praise God Almighty.

S&F

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: CreationBro

I do think they influence our thoughts and behavior in such matter that we think we have our own thoughts but is it actually proven that we have?

That would be demons. That feed us negative energy and thrive off the suffering.

An 'inspired' thought can be extremely positive, or overwhelmingly terrifying.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: CreationBro

I do think they influence our thoughts and behavior in such matter that we think we have our own thoughts but is it actually proven that we have?

The little dots that float across my vision when I look at the sky.

Science calls them floaters. After reading this, I think they've missed something.

Actually, medicine calls them floaters. Degraded Vitreous causing noticeable dots or strings in your vision when illuminated, such as when looking at the sky.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
Harshest, airy, raspy, non human language and gutteral too.

That just reminded exactly of a few creepy phone convos with something that couldn't speak correctly or human after trying to call my sister. Freaked me out good.

I couldn't really see what was in your pic. Can you explain it? Also do you have a thread with your personal experience?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23487584]

The Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research or LUCIFER of what they call it wasn’t made for evoking the Devil the vatican states.

I always wondered why the Vatican had a telescope with the acronym L.U.C.I.F.E.R but now i see it's full name written down I see the correct acronym is T.L.B.N-I.U.w.C.a.I.F.U.f.E.R. You need to miss a fair bit out to make that spell L.U.C.I.F.E.R you're mistaking this with a Large Utility Camera and Integral Field for Extragalactic Research?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I've noticed that if you walk through those cassini photographs and look closely at them there seems to be different faces in them.

At one point I could see a kind of racoon hybrid as of insects and many other animals even a lion and grey aliens within those spheres very odd..
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jun 2018 05:18:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 14 Jun 2018 05:18:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In 2010 I asked the guy in charge of making the mirrors why Lucifer was chosen. This is the email interaction.

Staple wrote:
Mr. Atwood,

I grew up near Mt. Graham AZ. And watched the telescopes on top being built through my own telescope in my backyard. I came across some info that says that the mirrors you built were called Lucifer 1 and twin 2. I was wondering how that name was chosen if it is correct? It seemed strange for a telescope partly funded by the Vatican to have a name such as Lucifer. I was hoping you could offer your opinion or comment.

Sincerely,
Staple

The reply:

Hi Staple,

Unless you have a much better telescope that most what you were watching was the LBT (Large Binocular Telescope) not the VLT (Very Large Telescope) which is on Cerro Paranal in northern Chile, about 4000 miles south-east of Graham County. As to the names of the mirrors (2) in LBT we simply refer to them as SX m1 and DX m1. SX and DX being shorthand for left and right in Italian (the Italians are 25% partners in LBT and played a major roll in the design and construction of the telescope mount). One of the major instruments used on LBT, an infra-red camera/spectrograph, is called Lucifer. Lucifer was built by the German astronomical community, which has another 25% of the telescope. I won't try to remember what Lucifer stands for, I think it was a stretch, even in German.

I recommend the LBT web site:

medusa.as.arizona.edu...

cheers

As for why they chose Mt. Graham as a location, I would have to say its because it was one of the darkest spots to view the stars. I have been camping many times on that mountain and the starlight is amazingly bright. It is no wonder why they build telescopes or worship the heavens there.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: staple

I never thought it was that strange considering lucifer is never used in reference to the devil. It was directed to Nebuchadnezzar because hes was illuminating himself as being so powerful. I don't know, it always made sense that someone who knew that the word isn't really connected to satan in the bible would name it that, since its meaning is connected with space.
edit on 14-6-2018 by lucidclouds because: speleling errer

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
God says stop messing with the construct. Curiosity killed more than just cats.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I remember a thread long ago about this and Dr. Santilli. Most dismissed him because he was trying to sell telescopes.

I personally have always believed the space in our atmosphere is inhabited and outside of it too. There is not a square inch around you that does not hold life, why should all of that space be empty where there is energy for food available.

I had thought it may also account for oddities like the humans burned from the inside not affecting the area around them(spontaneous combustion). There were two cases I read about that led me to this conclusion. This is as close as I can remember, a Man and Wife were in their kitchen when a ball of light appeared, it went in and out of the cupboards through them not damaging them almost like exploring the area and then it touched the wife burning her severely.

The other case a Man and Wife were driving and stopped at a stop sign when a light orb entered their car through the windshield it acted as the other, almost curious, it burned one of them before exiting, in one of these two cases a victim died. Maybe if I get time I will search for the cases, been years ago.

So my thought is they either are drawn to elderly who sit, smoke and they feed on them or they are simply curious and burn them unintentionally because their energy is so different.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucidclouds
a reply to: staple

I never thought it was that strange considering lucifer is never used in reference to the devil. It was directed to Nebuchadnezzar because hes was illuminating himself as being so powerful. I don't know, it always made sense that someone who knew that the word isn't really connected to satan in the bible would name it that, since its meaning is connected with space.

2 Corinthians 11:14

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

He is the "Bringer of Light" represented all over the world as torches and flames like the statue of liberty and the torch for the Olympics the "Illuminati". He brought Man science and weapons and all the things we have learned from him are used to destroy our home and corrupt ourselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Are we talking about this ? I took these on one of my nights out , We have to be living in 2 dimensions simultaneously how else do you explain "ghost"

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

My cat used to spend part of every day watching something in the dining room toward one wall, sometimes she would lay and follow with her eyes an unseen something, sometimes she would jump and play like something was playing with her. She dies and I have a wildcat I feed, it walks into the dining room when I get the food for the back porch, she is to wild to come in further, but I turned the other day and saw her "playing" again toward the same wall with some invisible something.

I know anyone with an animal around sees similar.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I moved into a old house in Indiana and had a Puppy that would bark and growl at his food like someone was trying to take it, One night he was doing it and all of a sudden took off chasing something went into the bathroom and the door slammed I looked and the knob was turning back and fourth my pup began yelping as I was running to the door opened it and nothing was with him but the pup was terrified ,

Strange things began happening like things being misplaced noises etc.. One night I was sleeping and all of a sudden I was pulled half way out of the bed by one leg It's fair to say i moved out within a couple of days that's pretty much what got me into paranormal research .
edit on 6/14/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join